Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead of unvaulting another prime frames

XenMaster

Shouldn't they just make full Sentinel Primes release for the ones that haven't get it's upgrade? like literally :

1. Dethcube Prime
2. Taxon Prime
3. Djinn Prime
4. Diriga Prime
5. Shade Prime
6. Oxylus Prime

to be honest, it would've complete the collections.

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Out of all the things I wanna see primed, Sentinels are right at the bottom of the list, mostly cause the good ones are already really good, and the bad ones won't be improved by priming (looking at you, Shade).

I still would like to see Dethcube Prime tho.  With the use of the simaris mod that helps to generate energy, I do actually like to use him for ESO and a select few other things.  Dethcube's precepts could use some tweaking for sure though, and having the Primed version would just be nice for the boosted stats (though I wouldn't complain about an overall buff for Dethcube).

3 hours ago, kuciol said:

No. Only taxon and maybe shade are primable. You also miss the point of unvaulting.

Everything is Primeable. DE just needs to ship it with a flimsy lore reason for why X faction item actually has a Prime variant.

3 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

New prime items are supposed to come with a new prime access, not with unvaults. 

There was a time when DE made new a new Prime item, mainly a weapon, outside of Access. Burston and Lex were done that way.

Then it was forgotten, like a dream.

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb NightmareT12:

There was a time when DE made new a new Prime item, mainly a weapon, outside of Access. Burston and Lex were done that way.

Then it was forgotten, like a dream.

Aklex Prime and Akvasto Prime also happened outside of Prime Access but those are very specific cases.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

Aklex Prime and Akvasto Prime also happened outside of Prime Access but those are very specific cases.

I know, but I don't count them because it's basically making something preexisting. What I meant was a whole new weapon from the ground up, which isn't incompatible with Prime Access.