Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Children of the Flower (OOC / Closed)

DaMadReaper

Just wanted to give a sidenote: I really enjoy how there is a feast before action, in terms of roleplaying. Natural character interaction ahoy! ^^ And definitely this all raises questions that encourages characters to comment on it.

* waves a tiny fan flag that says "Go CotF!" *

13 hours ago, NuttyNuti said:

Just wanted to give a sidenote: I really enjoy how there is a feast before action, in terms of roleplaying. Natural character interaction ahoy! ^^ And definitely this all raises questions that encourages characters to comment on it.

* waves a tiny fan flag that says "Go CotF!" *

IC, this is about... the last luxury any of them will get to enjoy for a *while, especially once people see what the hub for the RP is.

5 hours ago, DaMadReaper said:

IC, this is about... the last luxury any of them will get to enjoy for a *while, especially once people see what the hub for the RP is.

That too. But even more that encourages talking! "Wow such luxury, how did they get this, I got enough with ration bars" etc. 🙂 Best RP is when it becomes so interesting that outsiders want to grab popcorn  and watch how things unfold ^^

Alright, so we're very close to starting the first mission of the RP, and I need to assign everyone to their groups for E1M1. If you have any strong preferences on which group you'd like to be assigned to, that I am not already aware of, I'd like you to drop them in this thread before the 15th, as I will be posting to the IC thread on Monday to split everyone into their groups and threads, and begin the mission. That aside, if you do not have any strong preferences, or the group you were interested in was filled before you had a chance to apply, I will be assigning you to the group that seems best suited to your character's capabilities.

All that aside, I'd like to note that Lucas and Zero are already assigned to Alpha Squad due to the nature of their character equipment and previous discussion regarding their roles, and @NuttyNuti will be joining Gamma Squad as the data payload/associate of the Children. Also, before anyone asks, squads Gamma and Delta will both be seeing their own action, and won't just be "boring stealth sections"/spy missions. I believe that's everything?

With all that aside, I'm excited to get into a mission with you all, and will be posting a reminder of how posting in missions will work before we begin. Hope you all have a good time, and good night for now, because it's 4 am, and I'm not good at planning. @_@

Edited by DaMadReaper

Volt-Edge would definitely fit in Beta Squad.  Sure, he's good at silent kills, hacking, etc, but he LOVES going out with a BANG

With that said, I'm honestly curious as to what squad Naradin [(PS4)Razor9045] will be choosing, considering that Volt's decision will be greatly affected by this, too.

(Me and Razor have been RP buddies for a while, so I'm hoping we can be on the same team.)

I feel like they'd have something different from mustard gas available by the time the Tenno are a thing. Besides which, mustard gas isn't the strongest or fastest-acting type of lethal CBRN weapon available when ricin, VX nerve agent, sarin and anthrax exist.

Edited by MetroFallout

2 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

@DaMadReaper

May I bring some chemical weaponry on the mission? I was thinking of bringing:

1. mustard gas grenades x3

2.tear gas x3

3. Small Acid canisters x3

4. Finally, knockout gas x3

I wanted to ask ahead of time.

Sure, that sounds fine. However, do consider that Grineer can survive our toxin and gas procs pretty easily, so they likely have some resistance to chemical effects.

23 minutes ago, DaMadReaper said:

Sure, that sounds fine. However, do consider that Grineer can survive our toxin and gas procs pretty easily, so they likely have some resistance to chemical effects.

That or they have cybernetics that allow them to filter them better, if not simply bypass them altogether.