Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LONG LIVE PABLO ! ! !

Scar.brother.help.me

And his reworks.

I wish he did just that for every unused frame.

DE, you need more guys in your team check every weapon no one cares about, and every unused mod, make parkour even more pleasant, make archwing great at last, make opening chests and lockers important on different planets and missions - there is plenty of things to do even without huge expenses, things you've put so much effort to create in past and just abandon them all, , like all these firearms that are not used most of the time ONLY because of numbers. Buff of rethink the numbers on these weapons. Or take a look at the numbers in the least used mods and up them to the level they start being used as the top mods like multi shots, 60/60s, crit/dmg, hunter mumu, meme strike, a few more and rivens with 1/5 useful stats. 
Take a look at old mods like Status chance +15% - come on! buff it, rework it or clean it up completely (melt all to endo).

You guys have a lot of job to do, get more people if you are tired of it yourself, do the new thing instead that inspires you and hire a team of people who make lots of the stuff you already created viable instead of you, warframe can become so much better just with this. get some more good people to help you, time to grow.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

time to grow.

What you are proposing is a fairytale. DE is doing all they can, if they could hire more people, they probably whould, like any business. However, since they don't, there is a reason why, be it not having money to spare, or maybe the lack of competent people to introduce to their workforce.

16 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

there is plenty of things to do even without huge expenses

You have literally no idea about costs in videogame development. True, it's easy to increase some numbers on a technical level, but you are completly ignoring the costs of the balancing process.

Positive encouragement is one thing, but you are just unreasonable.

Edited by Letter13
Let's try to avoid the combative comments.
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

What you are proposing is a fairytale. DE is doing all they can, if they could hire more people, they probably whould, like any business. However, since they don't, there is a reason why, be it not having money to spare, or maybe the lack of competent people to introduce to their workforce.

warframe aint no indie not anymore top 10 steam game for years also sending ppl to space lol

maybe just conservators on recruiting 

• Like 4

idk, there's a case of making an AFK turret out of a Warframe that could previously do things other than that, while talking about how an AFK turret wasn't desired (but made one anyways). and numerous cases of Warframes that have a strictly defined order to their Abilities, making their usage pretty repetitive and limited.

seems to range from "you literally made the thing you tried to kill" to "this is alright i guess but my choices are kinda all gone".

Edited by taiiat

16 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Yes, as a free2play, so there is no guaranteed revenue in this statistic. Please learn how to read charts.

Correction, they are sending ONE person into space. According to the information given directly to us, this costs them 250.000$. Comparing the cost of this with PR budgets of other similar playerbases, that's not all that much money. Take for example the 2013 reboot of Tomb Raider, which, despite selling very well, with 3.4 million copies in the first month, was called a financial failure by it's publisher, since it whould have to sold roughly twice the amount to make a profit. Just to give you a perspective of the numbers in videogame development.

So, yeah, numbers, you fail at them.

dude it been top 10 for years do u see something i dont ?!!

how do u even compare tomb raider & warframe back in 2013 lol

also https://www.polygon.com/2015/4/6/8354029/tomb-raider-2013-reboot-sales-square-enix  check your info

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE
  • Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb HIGHDAMAGE:

something i dont ?!!

Seemingly a lot, as it seems...

As I already said:

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Walkampf:

Yes, as a free2play, so there is no guaranteed revenue in this statistic. Please learn how to read charts.

And last but not least,

vor 3 Minuten schrieb HIGHDAMAGE:

how do u even compare tomb raider & warframe back in 2013 lol

by the numbers. Tomb Raider took 100.000.000$ to make, Warframe is spending 1/4 of a single % of the budget from a game, made 6 years ago, for a marketing move.

As I said, you fail at numbers, hard!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Seemingly a lot, as it seems...

As I already said:

And last but not least,

by the numbers. Tomb Raider took 100.000.000$ to make, Warframe is spending 1/4 of a single % of the budget from a game, made 6 years ago, for a marketing move.

As I said, you fail at numbers, hard!

on what nr did i fail ?!!

aint warframe on top 10 steam games for years

aint they sending ppl to space

it was u who wanted to compare aaa title with warframe 

why do u seem so scared to even imagine warframe expanding  

also check https://www.polygon.com/2015/4/6/8354029/tomb-raider-2013-reboot-sales-square-enix dont be afraid

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Reading comprehension. Warframe being in the top 10 most played means nothing with regards to budget, as there is no asking price to play the game.

ofcourse 

then skins/prime access/tennogen.... bet ppl spend more then buying aaa tittle :wink:

your a founder so should know

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE

Reworks are more complex than just being told to just do it, otherwise DE would have done it. And finding adequate workers is more complex likewise than just being told to do it or it would be done. It's like that time DE hired some ex triple a artist thinking he'd work well on their team and then quickly found out his work ethic was less than ideal and he was a poor fit for the team, things aren't so simple or ideal as one would merely wish them to be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walkampf said:

Correction, they are sending ONE person into space. According to the information given directly to us, this costs them 250.000$. Comparing the cost of this with PR budgets of other similar playerbases, that's not all that much money. Take for example the 2013 reboot of Tomb Raider, which, despite selling very well, with 3.4 million copies in the first month, was called a financial failure by it's publisher, since it whould have to sold roughly twice the amount to make a profit. Just to give you a perspective of the numbers in videogame development.

So, yeah, numbers, you fail at them.

You can't compare an AAA Game, with  top of the notch graphic art and technology with a FtP game. You need hundred of people to develop a blockbuster (multiplatform)AAA game and it's a risky business, a lot of companies failed.... And yet no,  developing few frames or weapons or a new map every 2 year it's not exactly the same job to develop a new jawbreaker game...

The costs of production are becoming unsustainable. Unfortunately having more power every year means having to pay more graphics to fill the jobs but you can't sell a game $200 or $300, this is the reason why they are filling full paid games with microtransactions, loot boxes and other craps .

Edited by bibmobello

5 hours ago, Walkampf said:

You should gow, up that is. Try to get a job and see what working is actually like instead.

You have literally no idea about costs in videogame development. True, it's easy to increase some numbers on a technical level, but you are completly ignoring the costs of the balancing process.

Positive encouragement is one thing, but you are just unreasonable.

I see you a lot on these fourms always spouting out the you have no idea how much development cost etc.... where do you work?

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

You can't compare an AAA Game, with  top of the notch graphic art and technology with a FtP game. You need hundred of people to develop a blockbuster (multiplatform)AAA game and it's a risky business, a lot of companies failed.... And yet no,  developing few frames or weapons or a new map every 2 year it's not exactly the same job to develop a new jawbreaker game...

How many times did people try to compare warframe to Destiny and vice versa? Or Anthem to warframe?.... OK well that one is not nearly fair to WF, I apologize.

But that's what's impressive about WF, though. It's a free to play structured game that can compete with AAA titles. Think about this.. In the 2 years (approx.) that a AAA title have to develop a game, how much content did WF release in the same given timeframe in the past?