Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Lotus... Now Konzu and Nora?!?!?

vanaukas

As a native Spanish speaker, this is surreal. Imagining said dialogs with their appropriate voices is stupid and hilarious to the point I am unable to take them seriously.

This is why I prefer not to use Spanish subtitles unless the dialog itself was originally written in Spanish instead of translated.

2 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

As a native Spanish speaker, this is surreal. Imagining said dialogs with their appropriate voices is stupid and hilarious to the point I am unable to take them seriously.

This is why I prefer not to use Spanish subtitles unless the dialog itself was originally written in Spanish instead of translated.

I hate using english because changes the chat region too, I would beign able to just choose rhe language of the whole game rather than just text + speech. At lest they sound og

Just now, xHeretic said:

I hate using english because changes the chat region too, I would beign able to just choose rhe language of the whole game rather than just text + speech. At lest they sound og

I was not aware the chat region was based on the user interface rather than the chosen server region. Seems like an odd choice (Not like I use region chat though, I'd rather spend my in-game time playing rather than chatting). 

Still, I do happen to find myself linked to Mexican and Dominican players (Like myself) quite often in squads.

9 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I was not aware the chat region was based on the user interface rather than the chosen server region. Seems like an odd choice (Not like I use region chat though, I'd rather spend my in-game time playing rather than chatting). 

Still, I do happen to find myself linked to Mexican and Dominican players (Like myself) quite often in squads.

You choose your language in the launcher? Because thats the only way I had at least and yes, that changes everything, you even need to redownload some things. I did that to sell things on that msrket before I knew about warframe.market. Im linked to chileans, argentinians, peruvians, bolivians, brazilians, and mexicans pretty often and almost never with people from other places. Maybe its just chat servers and the game just links you with the nearest connection besides your game language

Edited by xHeretic