Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

who thought this was a good idea?

jojokaizer

4 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

SIGH 
DE are trying to make arb more desirable to play as is
many players dont want to do it unless they have a ace team, which leads to those who do go in with public groups have players often just there to get others to get them free stuff
They are putting more variety of things to farm for an im sorry that its something new but not good enough for you to enjoy

Go away.

No, seriously. They got rid of T4 endless, they got rid of raids. When arbitrations came in we had a mode that was a tiny bit challenging. Then people like you cried up a storm because you didn't want to have to pay attention or think, you just wanted to sit there and get all the rewards. Look where we are now: difficulty reduced to a joke, reward pool diluted to nothing. Rather than improving yourself or accepting that something's not for you (and a tiny something that's barely a fraction of the whole game), you whine until it's a boring lukewarm mess.

You're the sort of person who complains about Dark Souls not having an easy mode.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FlyingDice said:

Go away.

No, seriously. They got rid of T4 endless, they got rid of raids. When arbitrations came in we had a mode that was a tiny bit challenging. Then people like you cried up a storm because you didn't want to have to pay attention or think, you just wanted to sit there and get all the rewards. Look where we are now: difficulty reduced to a joke, reward pool diluted to nothing. Rather than improving yourself or accepting that something's not for you (and a tiny something that's barely a fraction of the whole game), you whine until it's a boring lukewarm mess.

You're the sort of person who complains about Dark Souls not having an easy mode.

They got rid of raids as they were buggy an guess what alot of players didn't want others to do them so they could hoard into the arcane market to get tons of plat cause 😮 we know how to do this with just the 4 of us so we wont flood the market with the arcanes an make a killing.

Odd as i never cried that arb is too hard i just try to learn ok so this build didnt work out so need to rethink my build so i am not getting killed or shooting dozens of clips into a enemy an it still wont die.
I check my builds as they change up frames abilities an re-balance them.

DE are trying to please as many of the members as some say the game mode isnt rewarding enough to make them want to play it
that its having alot of players going around saying its a S#&$ty gamemode an so DE trying there best to 

nope i sort of person that cant play dark souls as an apartment i was in when i was just only 3 months old has left me with some brain damage an so one of the issues i deal with is reaction times. so ya dark souls is hard for me an i will laugh at myself when if play it cause i know i suck at it an know i will not be beating this game.
so im sorry for something out of my control has made me unable to play dark souls to where i can dance around the enemy  u.u forgive me 

8 hours ago, Miser_able said:

As someone who uses pretty much exclusively carrier, carrier is not infinite ammo. Carrier relies on ammo drops to resupply you. Having 100% ammo efficiency means you don't spend any bullets, thus you don't need pickups. You also wouldn't need to waste any time reloading. 

"who needs full immunity to all damage types when you can have a high damage reduction to some damage types at random" yea, that's just stupid. 

sorry, you have to MOVE around to gain inf ammo.  I apologize for not mentioning that.  also, yes it is STUPID to want more damage reduction that requires 4 ppl to gather to use a mod that forces you to fly around all the time to gain it.  beyond stupid actually!

Edited by jojokaizer

7 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

So new stuff is either powercreep or pointless?

have you seen the amalgam mods? side grades that adds bonuses are a thing.  amalgam and sacrificial are both good examples of what to build.  already made overpowered mods? make less op ones with useful stuff added on to it? not that hard. especially when they ALREADY figured it out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jojokaizer said:

first you make arb in to another easy grind fest. now you turn it in to a grind spot that nets you 90% pure useless garbage.  WHY? why does warframe always think you should be farming for pure trash? can you not at least make these arcanes or auras just a tiny tiny tiny bit desirable?

because without farm, current day gameplay isnt much different to 2013, there is no repeatable "fun", only farm/grind as a means to delay players till the next new thing gets added in which will also be some form of grind/timegate.

• Like 1

Just now, Methanoid said:

because without farm, current day gameplay isnt much different to 2013, there is no repeatable "fun", only farm/grind as a means to delay players till the next new thing gets added in which will also be some form of grind/timegate.

I think you are completely missing the point.  grinding is not the issue, it's the garbage you get from grinding that's the problem. also to add, this mode is meant for vets, when it literally gives you garbage that should be meant for new players.

9 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

I think you are completely missing the point.  grinding is not the issue, it's the garbage you get from grinding that's the problem. also to add, this mode is meant for vets, when it literally gives you garbage that should be meant for new players.

Most vets already have "everything" and if they dont they soon will so repeatable "fun" content is what is required, having more gametypes that get boring the second you have farmed anything new of worth is the bigger issue.  "back in the old days" people played ut99/cs/etc which lacked anything like modern games in terms of additions and changes yet those games were fun so repeating the same thing over and over wasnt much of an issue.

1 minute ago, Methanoid said:

Most vets already have "everything" and if they dont they soon will so repeatable "fun" content is what is required, having more gametypes that get boring the second you have farmed anything new of worth is the bigger issue.  "back in the old days" people played ut99/cs/etc which lacked anything like modern games in terms of additions and changes yet those games were fun so repeating the same thing over and over wasnt much of an issue.

you want to talk about old days, when you don't even bring up diablo? this game is basically 3rd person diablo grind fest. WE HAD grind back then. why are people still playing diablo 2? cause the loot was well made and ppl like to grind for that lucky drop.  warframe is a good game and it has nothing to do with it's grind.  I log on just to play on a frame I like, it's just a slap to the face when they add this garbage in that are literally useless for players that stuck with them for years. not everything has to be upgrades, side grades are just as good.  look at opticor and the vandal version.  it's obvious DE knows this already, but decided to add garbage anyway in to this "hard" mode.

Just now, jojokaizer said:

you want to talk about old days, when you don't even bring up diablo? this game is basically 3rd person diablo grind fest. WE HAD grind back then. why are people still playing diablo 2? cause the loot was well made and ppl like to grind for that lucky drop.  warframe is a good game and it has nothing to do with it's grind.  I log on just to play on a frame I like, it's just a slap to the face when they add this garbage in that are literally useless for players that stuck with them for years. not everything has to be upgrades, side grades are just as good.  look at opticor and the vandal version.  it's obvious DE knows this already, but decided to add garbage anyway in to this "hard" mode.

at least diablo had drops with varying stats, ours are all 100% identical, maybe if higher level content yielded chances for mods to drop with additional minor stats then we would be burning the midnight oil trying to farm stuff like crazy and selling the stuff much like the riven market works for major plat sales.

As for garbage mastery fodder, well tbh, what else can they do, its no different to the never ending list of other games out there that do the same, 2 big examples being star trek online and mech warrior online, 2 titles that "used" to be better but all they do these days is fleece whales of money and actually introduce very little of worth in updates.  If they ever have some "lul" in game updates they can just make some sidegrade faction variant weapons and slap them in some event, ofc that event is typically a collection of normal missions cobbled together liek sorties but if lucky you might get something new like the recent super-soaker beach arena.  It's a quick and easy addition that requires little work so ofc we end up with rubbish weapon additions, in a way they need to do this to try and get players enough gear to hit MR30 because reasons, im amazed we dont have way mroe junk already.

8 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

at least diablo had drops with varying stats, ours are all 100% identical, maybe if higher level content yielded chances for mods to drop with additional minor stats then we would be burning the midnight oil trying to farm stuff like crazy and selling the stuff much like the riven market works for major plat sales.

As for garbage mastery fodder, well tbh, what else can they do, its no different to the never ending list of other games out there that do the same, 2 big examples being star trek online and mech warrior online, 2 titles that "used" to be better but all they do these days is fleece whales of money and actually introduce very little of worth in updates.  If they ever have some "lul" in game updates they can just make some sidegrade faction variant weapons and slap them in some event, ofc that event is typically a collection of normal missions cobbled together liek sorties but if lucky you might get something new like the recent super-soaker beach arena.  It's a quick and easy addition that requires little work so ofc we end up with rubbish weapon additions, in a way they need to do this to try and get players enough gear to hit MR30 because reasons, im amazed we dont have way mroe junk already.

I think this topic is going completely over your head, or you are just missing the point. I m gonna simplify it for you. having a mod like adaptation that EVERYONE wants, makes arb worth grinding to an extent. now they added 100% more useless garbage to a mode that's already easy but meant for vets. is why ppl are getting angry. it doesn't matter if the drops are static, if there is a demand, people will grind for it.  either to sell or for friends, or whatever.  they just made getting good things harder in arb and chance of getting pure 100% useless trash higher.  understand now?

I think this topic is going completely over your head, or you are just missing the point. I m gonna simplify it for you. having a mod like adaptation that EVERYONE wants, makes arb worth grinding to an extent. now they added 100% more useless garbage to a mode that's already easy but meant for vets. is why ppl are getting angry. it doesn't matter if the drops are static, if there is a demand, people will grind for it.  either to sell or for friends, or whatever.  they just made getting good things harder in arb and chance of getting pure 100% useless trash higher.  understand now?

I simply do not think that adding more mods, useless or not does not fix arbitration or any other gametype, eventually you will own everything and you wont have a need to go back and play arbitrations, there ideally always should be incentive to play the various gametypes we have other than grinding for the latest mods/frames/whatever.

I simply do not think that adding more mods, useless or not does not fix arbitration or any other gametype, eventually you will own everything and you wont have a need to go back and play arbitrations, there ideally always should be incentive to play the various gametypes we have other than grinding for the latest mods/frames/whatever.

arbitration for me and many others used to be a fast endo farm. now you are more likely to get pure useless garbage, that is the problem.  arcanes and mods that are literally useless.

1 minute ago, jojokaizer said:

arbitration for me and many others used to be a fast endo farm. now you are more likely to get pure useless garbage, that is the problem.  arcanes and mods that are literally useless.

*shrug* well, that just means arbitrations have fallen in line with the rest of the obsolete/boring repeatable content that yield little of worth.

*shrug* well, that just means arbitrations have fallen in line with the rest of the obsolete/boring repeatable content that yield little of worth.

and do you not see the problem? when this is suppose to be the "end" game content for vets? arb was already boring and easy before, now it's boring and easy but have a much higher chance to net you something useless.  despite my complaining, I do like this game. I just don't see how they can see their mistakes but then straight up ignore it and push this update out.

and do you not see the problem? when this is suppose to be the "end" game content for vets? arb was already boring and easy before, now it's boring and easy but have a much higher chance to net you something useless.  despite my complaining, I do like this game. I just don't see how they can see their mistakes but then straight up ignore it and push this update out.

lets be real, there has been no endgame ever, in 2013 my "endgame" was xini/odd/ods games, and in 2019 my "endgame" is helene/hydron/akkad/random survivals, i do them not because they are awesome, but because I am well aware there is nothing better to do, doesnt really matter what endless gametype you go off and do they all suffer the same tedium issue and the same problem with pointless rewards, only making them "fun" will fix the issue, but that just wont happen anytime soon.

Social/clan/alliance activities are badly needed and have been since their implimentation, even now clans and alliances are 100% completely pointless in gameplay terms, they are blueprint vendors and little more, all this gear we have and very little to use it on has been a long standing problem, "endgame"shoudl be us running repeatable content to benefit our clans and alliances with stats thrown all over the place with "fun" reasons to do so.

Instead the norm for quite a while is to add some random new gametype which only exists to rng out the latest mod/frame/weapon, then become immediatly redundant and forgotten, even eidolons wouldnt have lasted more than a week had raids not been killed off and arcanes moved to eidolons.  We can complain all we want but we have been on traintracks for quite a while here with predictable additions and results.

1 hour ago, jojokaizer said:

sorry, you have to MOVE around to gain inf ammo.  I apologize for not mentioning that.  also, yes it is STUPID to want more damage reduction that requires 4 ppl to gather to use a mod that forces you to fly around all the time to gain it.  beyond stupid actually!

Again. Carrier does not grant infinite ammo. It replenishes reserves, but you still have to reload. 

And I only said you needed 4 people if you only use the aura. With aviator and coaction drift you could probably get away with 2.

Il y a 9 heures, jojokaizer a dit :

I m sorry I have an issue that an end game content made for end game players are suppose to drop end game stuff for them.  is it my fault that I have all the good arcanes and mods after 5 years of playing this game? or is it DE's fault for promising end game content but add nothing but pure garbage in it?

Stopping the reading there. YES it is your fault.

It is your fault for not realising how far deep into the game you are. It is your fault for putting a tantrum about a small rework that doesn't even affect you (if you're 5 years into the game, endo must be as worthless to you as those new regards, so you're not loosing anything).

But more than that... What are your suggestions ? You seem to be well versed in the art of "sheeting on someone else's work", but what are you bringing to the table ? 

I'm REALLY curious to know what are YOUR ideas. How would fix this game ? AT LEAST, give me one good idea of a new vet-friendly VIABLE reward.

Because out of the rage threads I've seen, I'm yet to see a single proposition.

And yeah " make it good" is not a valid answer.

The Arbitration changes bring back some Warframe 2015 style grind which I have missed for a long time. I'm glad the new reward aren't just another syndicate offering, and I'm glad there is a grind that also rewards Endo/Kuva (Vitus Essence can purchase Kuva now). I honestly have no complaints about the gameplay or grind for 20 of each Arcane and each Aura Mod. Other modes feel just as satisfying as Excavation.

The only feedback I can give is that 3x Vitus Essence for a rotation reward is too low.

39 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Stopping the reading there. YES it is your fault.

It is your fault for not realising how far deep into the game you are. It is your fault for putting a tantrum about a small rework that doesn't even affect you (if you're 5 years into the game, endo must be as worthless to you as those new regards, so you're not loosing anything).

But more than that... What are your suggestions ? You seem to be well versed in the art of "sheeting on someone else's work", but what are you bringing to the table ? 

I'm REALLY curious to know what are YOUR ideas. How would fix this game ? AT LEAST, give me one good idea of a new vet-friendly VIABLE reward.

Because out of the rage threads I've seen, I'm yet to see a single proposition.

And yeah " make it good" is not a valid answer.

what makes you think 5 years you magically don't need endo anymore? am I play 24/7? at 40k endo+ for every primed mod, there are still plenty of mods I didn't max yet.  this goes with many of the vets as well.  to add on to what I bring to the changes, why is it my job to fix the problems? that's the DEV's job. but if you really want to know, I've already stated what the fix can be.  DE themselves already know the fix, they just didn't bother implementing it here. SIDE GRADES.  amalgam mods that offer extra bonuses with trade offs.  why do we need to always have either power creep or complete useless garbage?  it's not hard to make it good, if you don't cater to the casuals.  harder content for vet players doesn't mean nerfing it every patch and making it easier and easier for no reason.  you want more ppl to play arb, make the rewards better.  it's all very simple actually.

Edited by jojokaizer