Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Meta?

Firedtm

this is going to be a simple question:

What is the current meta of warframes or weapons that people are using, to go past 6 waves or a hour?

I already know that Corrosive Projection is a must to have.

so Far I have found Fulmin and Catchmoon to be good so far in Arbitration, but I feel that there is better stuff I have yet to think of.

8 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

You can use whatever you want, enemies aren't that hard to kill until they reach level 250+

I would like to have your build to deal with level 150+ grineer, especially eximus without using buff/debuff, abilities, slash proc or condition overload

Weapons don't need any buffs to scale a long time, and Magus Lockdown doesn't fall off (60% max health scaling damage). I just run primarily Khora (Excavation) and Inaros (almost every other game mode). You reach a point in any Arbitration where the easiest and most effective way of continuing is through Void Mode and Lockdown. Granted it won't kill drones, it takes care of everything else.

Edited by Voltage

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

I would like to have your build to deal with level 150+ grineer, especially eximus without using buff/debuff, abilities, slash proc or condition overload

>Wants to deal high damage at high levels.

>No Condition Overloard.

Please pick one :clem: 

you need something that is able to survive long enough to kill those drones.

Positioning is important, don't try to stand your ground against an incoming wave of drone protected enemies unless you have something extremely tanky.

having energy/ammo/health pads on keybind gear slots helps a lot for emergencies.

Gara can actually block the movement of the drones.

Zephyr is pretty good against ranged enemies because the drones don't protect the enemy projectiles, and she can take that protection with her, useful for defense where the target is moving around.

18 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Where did you conclude that I don't use Abilities, Slash Procs or Condition Overload?

20 minutes ago, Firedtm said:

A good player is a must have, not a single mod.

Let's say you end up alone and the only aura is your corrosive projection, game ends?

Not all enemies have armor and there are plenty of ways to deal with armor already.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Firedtm said:

this is going to be a simple question:

What is the current meta of warframes or weapons that people are using, to go past 6 waves or a hour?

so Far I have found Fulmin and Catchmoon to be good so far in Arbitration, but I feel that there is better stuff I have yet to think of.

Arcane Grace Inaros and Arcane Tank Rhino with the most powerful spin to win weapon from what I have seen.

il y a 26 minutes, Voltage a dit :

Weapons don't need any buffs to scale a long time, and Magus Lockdown doesn't fall off (60% max health scaling damage). I just run primarily Khora (Excavation) and Inaros (almost every other game mode). You reach a point in any Arbitration where the easiest and most effective way of continuing is through Void Mode and Lockdown. Granted it won't kill drones, it takes care of everything else.

Well, magus lockdown iirc isn't true damage is it ?

Sure, if you strip all armor before, it'll scale to infinity and beyound, but by itself it'll struggle to kill anything with armor sooner than later. Unless I'm missing something ofc.

Personally I enjoy using Wisp for Arbitrations, as long as it's a more stationary mission type like Defense or Interception. I use a build with 330% strength and a duration of 128%, so the Reservoirs give huge buffs for you and your teammates and last for a decent duration. It's more enjoyable than just bring Inaros in my opinion. Bringing Inaros is just super safe. 

Reservoir buffs with 330% Strength, 100% Range, 128% Duration, 55% Efficiency:  
990   Max health
99.00/s   Health regen
66.00%   Bonus movement speed
99.00%   Bonus attack speed
17   Shock damage
5.00m   Reservoir range
15.00m   Shock range
38.40s   Mote lifespan
36.25   Energy

Build works pretty well with Adaptation and Arcane Guardian.

With this I just Melee everything to death with Wisp. Pretty cool. Even cooler is that your teammates can also get these buffs. ^__^

Edited by Afterburner_X

Just use a zaw built so you can put a hybrid condition overload/bloodrush build on, choose naramon so you don't loose your combo counter and have magus lockdown so you can cc groups later on.  

I just melee everything, drones included.  Goes past lvl 300 no problem.  After 90 mins I usually back out as by then I need a break. 

IDK about meta but I have done 1 hr arbitrations with many frames...  Frost excavations (non infested) khora for infested ones.  Inaros is one hr arbitration easy mode.  Wukong red crit primal fury gets to an hour easily, baruuk full time Serene storm build can go an HR easy.  I've also gone an hour with wisp, did an hour disruption arbitration with Gauss...

An hour really isn't that long just about anything can do it, some just easier than others.

I have been focusing on arb disruption. After trial and error i have chosen 3-4 frames that i "trust" so far for ~100 conduits, that's around 25 rotations, hour plus depending, enemies around 450. Nidus for infesed or grinneer, Hildryn for corpus or grineer. Ivara. Hildryn built around few seconds period of total invulnerability after shields go away, boosted by bonus time from rolling guard. So basically going for greyed out health whenever brushed by mob. Nidus is no puzzle i guess. I don't play arb ivara myself, coz i don't have cool bow riven, but piecing navigator plus empowered quill plus something like daikyu have the potential to do 80% dps out of 4 people squad. I did hunt with ivara, low five to ivaras everywhere. 

I use red crit co ohma in pair with tysis to do damage with Nidus and Hildryn, mostly coz that have the most dps with my riven in my arsenal. Apply kohm if armor. I guess if you are staring out you may want to bring inaros to get the feel of things. With something like magus repair, glitch and obviously lockdown. Can reliably slow them with zenurik blast if you don't have lockdown. But at one point no matter wut your sand boi has they will one shot him. Drones are the biggest pain with 4 ppl squad if 2 or so are down. They are everywhere, very nimble and no longer can be 1 shotted with your olde catchmoon. If people figured out a thing to specifically deal with very fat drones do tell me, pls

Edited by Akai-no-bara
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Akai-no-bara said:

They are everywhere, very nimble and no longer can be 1 shotted with your olde catchmoon. If people figured out a thing to specifically deal with very fat drones do tell me, pls

My Catchmoon has more than 1 shot in the magazine shoot it again =p.

Fulmin hits them pretty hard too I use that alot.  Long range melee shred them pretty easy keewar/kripath staffs or other zaws.

Always keep moving yourself too hit and run repeat especially if they are protecting alot of things at once.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

My Catchmoon has more than 1 shot in the magazine shoot it again =p.

Fulmin hits them pretty hard too I use that alot.  Long range melee shred them pretty easy keewar/kripath staffs or other zaws.

Always keep moving yourself too hit and run repeat especially if they are protecting alot of things at once.

Fascinating. Wut level is yours?

1 minute ago, Akai-no-bara said:

Fascinating. Wut level is yours?

Over 9000 something...

another thing that helps a lot against those drones are specters.  A trinity specter with a zarr is a good choice.  They don't take self damage those pellets can do a lot of damage to a drone Trinity gives you energy and heals itself.  You just got to stay alive while it does your work for you.