Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think the next mainline will include difficult or sustainable content?

(PSN)sweatshawp

I’m exited about the new mainline. But I do wonder if it’ll contain some new content that has a lot of replay value then what’s currently in the game from my own personal opinion. I wonder if railjack will have some sort of difficulty vs more tedious team communication that was shown in LOR. 

Do you guys think the rewards would be good? 

And if yes or no do you think railjack and the rest of the mainline has a lot of replay value put into it? 

• Like 2

Do you guys recall thr devstream introducing a sneak peek of Hostile mergers? There's a lovely bit where Rebecca says "they're level 30 now so this is tough"... yeh.... 

We're not getting any difficulty and this is why. The devs are terrible at their own game, too much god mode during play testing and not enough actual learning.

• Like 18

Possibly. Depends on how good Railjack's core gameplay loop is. And I mean the railjack, as in the ship, because lord knows the Warframe core gameplay has long since been buried under press 4 to nuke/cc/become immortal nonsense that makes replaying basically worthless because the experimental gameplay that all replay value is built on is categorically worse than pushing Inaros's 4 then going to make a sandwich or whatever.

• Like 10

Just now, K4RN4 said:

Ever tried disruption arbitrations? The demolysts get tanky really fast.

Yes just brings a cc frame  and bring a decently modded weap and it’s gg for me I’m crafting vaub rn so I’ll see if it’s any better with him. 

But also even if the arby disruptions were super fun and hard you’re not guaranteed to get them 

• Like 4

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Yes just brings a cc frame  and bring a decently modded weap and it’s gg for me I’m crafting vaub rn so I’ll see if it’s any better with him. 

They build up CC immunities really fast and their health scaling is insane. Have you ever done 20+ rounds?

16 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

They build up CC immunities really fast and their health scaling is insane. Have you ever done 20+ rounds?

Yes I have ash prime redeemer prime dual arcane ultimatum maxed out daikyu with my beefy riv and akjagara my current record on arby disruptions  is 65 solo and with me and my squad 127

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

6 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

A fun mode, and since they said there would be random loot drops with varying stats it can be prolonged. 

It can be sustainable for longer than previous modes perhaps., but not indefinitely. 

I’m not looking for indefinitely because nothing last forever heck. But could it be something sustainable for longer then the general 1-2 weeks that content usually holds

Nice meme, but seriously tho, they haven't put any sustainable content or difficult content (RIP Void Key runs) in the 7 years it has, why would they start now?

Also name a good reward (apart of kuva and maybe umbral forma?) In Warframe.

Even the Railjack itself looks boring, it is too damm slow,also the fact that it is literally farming in actual space really is a no for me...

I really wish DE were able to fix that, but come on, also they said in a chinese teaser that it is going to have monthly uodates(lol), doesn't this remind you to conclave? anyone? and we all know what happened to that...

All of this if Empyreon is the actual next mainline.

1 minute ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Nice meme, but seriously tho, they haven't put any sustainable content or difficult content (RIP Void Key runs) in the 7 years it has, why would they start now?

Also name a good reward (apart of kuva and maybe umbral forma?) In Warframe.

Even the Railjack itself looks boring, it is too damm slow,also the fact that it is literally farming in actual space really is a no for me...

I really wish DE were able to fix that, but come on, also they said in a chinese teaser that it is going to have monthly uodates(lol), doesn't this remind you to conclave? anyone? and we all know what happened to that...

All of this if Empyreon is the actual next mainline.

I personally think railjack will be fun. It’s different like the open worlds were at first  But I’m going to give it an honest shot before I hit it hard

Eidolons (if it was more then just dmg then invincible phase ) and time limit and orb (if it didn’t require the boring standing grind and archwing) are great bases for sustainable content.

the new event boss is great for bosses (a great start pls kick the dmg then invincible phase de try!something different )

the ropalyst is decent boss design.

conclave at base if PvP was more balanced would be sustainable.

Open worlds would be more sustainable if there was more to do in them 

I personally think DE should push out more cosmetic rewards like exclusive armor sets for a planet or enemy or mission type or Syandanas.

revisiting older gamemodes could provide fresh sustain into the game. Warfame has a great foundation that just needs to be expanded upon 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Yes I have ash prime redeemer prime dual arcane ultimatum maxed out daikyu with my beefy riv and akjagara my current record on arby disruptions  is 65 solo and with me and my squad 127

That sounds like you got a fair challenge you can use to test your rivens and you can reroll then to go even further. That's replayable content right there.

I know arbitrations can be frustrating since you have to wait for a good one to pop up, but they can provide fair challenges and are replayable, so that's my point.

8 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

That sounds like you got a fair challenge you can use to test your rivens and you can reroll then to go even further. That's replayable content right there.

I know arbitrations can be frustrating since you have to wait for a good one to pop up, but they can provide fair challenges and are replayable, so that's my point.

I have no need to reroll because short of my skiajati riven every riven I have I’ve either bought or have a roll that can fit my playstyle

but also I shouldn’t have to wait 20+ waves for the challenge to start. Basically if I want my arcane ultimatum to matter I have to sit there for about 30-40 waves and it only really  does matter if I’m not invis at that. Even so I output way more damage then what’s given with my 4 and my daikyu can two tap a most enemies without seeking shuriken. If it dosent my  redeemer will finish off anything I don’t. I just use the akjagara because they are perdy

personally i don’t find Arbys challenging at all nor riven a source of sustainable content. If I want a riv I trade to get it or try my luck if I don’t get it oh well. There slight enhancements that looking at how warframe is structured don’t really prove much of a difference on many weapons unless you’re spending long hours in said mission 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp
More

hace 2 minutos, K4RN4 dijo:

The problem with arbitrations is that it is too slow, boring, unrewarding, also what do you mean by "Challenge" (lol), seriuolsy, if you want to know what is challenging try Wyrmius (Sadly I am not even joking about this one).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zilchy said:

Do you guys recall thr devstream introducing a sneak peek of Hostile mergers? There's a lovely bit where Rebecca says "they're level 30 now so this is tough"... yeh.... 

We're not getting any difficulty and this is why. The devs are terrible at their own game, too much god mode during play testing and not enough actual learning.

All she did was call it high level. Not tough.

That aside, before expecting any kind of endgame or “sustainable” content, (fyi that’s such a god damn vague term you’ve got there) we would need a huuuge damage, scaling, ai and enemy mechanic overhaul.

Edited by BansheePrime

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I have no need to reroll because short of my skiajati riven every riven I have I’ve either bought or have a roll that can fit my playstyle

Sure you don't need to reroll, but you still could to squeeze out a few more points of damage. To me that's something I like to do, so I do it, if it's not fun for you, then I see the point of your post.

• Like 1