Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3?

7 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

I think Nora hinted at something about Nef Anyo a long time ago... About party and invite or whatever (lol).

But it would be great if it is Sentients related. Because... the New War.

I have a slight remembrance of Nora mentioning about something going on with the infestation everywhere before S2, Nef seems a valid hint... also whom among the guest list is the next plot for S3? XD

I'd say it's a bit too early for S3. S2 won't end for almost another 2 weeks, and then we have the intermission. 

I consider S1 to be both grineer and corpus, cause of alad and his amalgams. Personally, I wish S3 could be about one of the lesser explored colonies, like the myconians. 

Edited by Miser_able

Would be amazing to have the robotics of the Corpus find a way to integrate with the flesh units of the Corpus and there is a factory producing these new robots that the Corpus fear.

Imagine fighting the Corpus when a virus wave comes out of nowhere and splashes the whole tileset. The robots start shaking and turn colors before attacking the soldiers and absorbing them to become a new threat. New versions of Jackal, Hyena Pack, Ambulas and Raptors start showing up.

Combas join with Zanuka and Zanuka Hunters to form a new enemy that is actually a threat to the Warframes. Shield Ospreys take over the Corpus Gunners and form a deadly new for who is not bothered by gas attacks and has overshields as well. Ambulas and Raptors combine to form a fast flying mech that chases us through the ships into the huge rooms where they fight us to scan our Frames for a new type of robotic to come at the end.

And the final fight of the season is a Chimera that combines Jackal, Raptor, Nullifier, and a technoFrame with the ability to neutralize powers (kind of what Zanuka does in the video where the 4 Frames go to rescue Mag).

Or instead of all that, we get attacked by Floofs......😏

7 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Thats what I had been hoping. I wish he hadn't been infested, but instead a lost triuna. But afaik the myconians were not mentioned in S2. 

To counter that hopes of yours, I'd say they'd go on for a much more epic quality infested deity sort ...

xgb-shanbahac.png

(Shanbahac from Extreme Ghostbusters)

no idea. I just hope the Emissary Derelicts stick around for a bit: I'm a bit late to the Pathocyst farm and for some reason DE made it so that you can only get 1 key per outbreak location, rather than being able to re-run 3 missions for a key each time..

as for S3, who knows. It's unlikely, but I wouldn't actually mind an Orokin themed one, maybe some crazy guy appears who thinks he's an Orokin and can control Corrupted, or a bunch of Treasure Hunters discover a Void tower unlike any other with new enemies and traps inside... I admit that it's a little out there, but I do think there's potential for a good Nightwave there. it's more likely though that it'll be Corpus related.

Its simply because corpus got something to do with infested now everyone is attacking then because of that... so they create super soldiers terminators for protection. In order to bee safe,they are sending this soldiers to kill all that is not corpus... And evil mad scientist is behind all this. Or something about void orokin dudes...