Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)Cargan2016

Cheaters are ruining game now.

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Are you quite sure?

 

8zXmsao.jpg

... I'm pretty sure that Defense missions don't pull out that specific room...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uhkretor said:

... I'm pretty sure that Defense missions don't pull out that specific room...

No, they do. It uses an 'empryonic fluid injector' for them instead, but they added it since the four-pod room is to my knowledge, not well-liked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

... I'm pretty sure that Defense missions don't pull out that specific room...

Yeah, they are smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Yeah, they are smaller.

Quite. I just ran it to see how big it was. Central room has a average diameter of ~80 meters. Perched on a side pillar a mirage could cast a gem to most of the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... I'm pretty sure that Defense missions don't pull out that specific room...

 

6 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Yeah, they are smaller.

kKrba70.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Quite. I just ran it to see how big it was. Central room has a average diameter of ~80 meters. Perched on a side pillar a mirage could cast a gem to most of the room.

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

image

Yup, knew it. OP is overreacting to the extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

 

kKrba70.jpg

 

And how many times did you restart the mission for that one to pop, so you could take the screenshot to show us that it can appear? Also, you should've diagonally measured the room while you were at it.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

And how many times did you restart the mission for that one to pop, so you could take the screenshot to show us that it can appear? Also, you should've diagonally measured the room while you were at it.

Uhhh, do you seriously believe someone hacked their range on mirage?

coffee lol GIF

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not to mention it is a lot more effort involved to cheat on a console. Doubt they put in that effort for a pve game.

Edited by (XB1)Dex Xean
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

And how many times did you restart the mission for that one to pop, so you could take the screenshot to show us that it can appear?

Four times. It's late, I'm petty.

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

Also, you should've diagonally measured the room while you were at it.

but not so petty to do it again to do this.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

do you seriously believe someone hacked their range on mirage?

200.gif Did you find anything after scraping the bottom of the barrel?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

200.gif Did you find anything after scraping the bottom of the barrel?

You've already taken everything from there, so, no. It was empty.

 

You're picking awfully weird fights. Not to mention unwinnable.

Edited by HugintheCrow
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

You've already taken everything from there, so, no. It was empty.

 

You're picking awfully weird fights. Not to mention unwinnable.

I left the wood though. Thought you would need it to warm yourself up.

Edited by Uhkretor
Since you were kind enough to edit your post to include that last line, I thought it was best to update my quote of your post... After all, its never a good idea to leave stuff out...
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

I left the wood though. Thought you would need it to warm yourself up.

Now that's kinky.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone want or need to cheat at Warframe?

Stat's are kinda easy to manipulate, like Nova's Slova or Speedva Molecular prime build. Technically it has infinite range.

With certain combinations of mods Rhino can get 10K or higher armor and basically never ever die.

Nevermind that most "challenging" enemies come with invincibility gimmicks, otherwise we tear right through them.

Even those don't slow some people down, go watch Nash Prime on Youtube. Dude literally has a whole series where he takes every frame against Profit Taker and solos it. He knows his stuff.

  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

And how many times did you restart the mission for that one to pop, so you could take the screenshot to show us that it can appear? Also, you should've diagonally measured the room while you were at it.

I started Stephano defense 4 times. Got that arena room 3 times. And the 4 pod multi chamber version of the defense is 200m in diameter and each individual defense room is significantly smaller than the arena defense tile.

Edited by Firetempest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Being able to mod for range is cheating 

Using powers is cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

I started Stephano defense 4 times. Got that arena room 3 times. And the 4 pod multi chamber version of the defense is 200m in diameter and each individual defense room is significantly smaller than the arena defense tile.

... the size of the arena map...? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://imgur.com/gEf2oe7

Blocked mods are Overextended and Transient Fortitude 

Range is 112m for normal sleigh, augment is at 56m.

At 112m, if mirage is sitting roughly in the middle of the map, pretty sure she can effectively nuke the room

 

(my mirage prime is too well forma-ed to fit this build...)

 

Edited by Leyers_of_facade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

https://imgur.com/gEf2oe7

Blocked mods are Overextended and Transient Fortitude 

Range is 112m for normal sleigh, augment is at 56m.

At 112m, if mirage is sitting roughly in the middle of the map, pretty sure she can effectively nuke the room

 

Nah you must be cheating. /s

Edited by Zilchy
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Cheating is a REALLY big wording here OP! .. proof required please .. I have been playing this game for a long time and have yet to see a "cheat".

This. Cant think of one single time where I knew for a fact someone was cheating.

32 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Uhhh, do you seriously believe someone hacked their range on mirage?

coffee lol GIF

Lmao right? As if that's something somebody who was able to hack the game and not get instantly banned would bother doing.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

not to mention it is a lot more effort involved to cheat on a console. Doubt they put in that effort for a pve game.

Considering how powerful we are to begin with. It would be like superman buying steroids. Why bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People be forgetting that Mirage's Prism used to be one of the most OP CC's in the game and CC'd the entire map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...