Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheaters are ruining game now.

(PSN)Cargan2016

Running a deffense mission with particular player that i wont Name here to not name and shame.  he was running Mirage prime and he was casting combination of hall of mirrors and slight of hand to cover the entirety of map with the gems with slight of hand.  I tested it several times he had more spread and range from it than I could manage with modded for max range he had 2 or 3 times the distance I could get with multiple mod tries. On top of that his slight of hand Gems where respawning with out recast

Max range is ~250% right?

So on a 60m cast ability, you would be able to cast jewels 150m away.

And you're saying they were casting it 2-3 times further?

On what tile is anyone capable of reliably casting abilities 300-450m away?

Disregard the above, 60m is static, still more than enough to cover a tile easily. What were you doing that you were unable to?

I think the problem here may not be the other player...

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 14

Just now, DeMonkey said:

yes but he was casting over 300m

was grineer sealab

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

yes but he was casting over 300m

was grineer sealab

... wait, what?

... There's no room in the grineer sealab with 300m size. That defense room fits on the Plains like.. 30 times or so, in a 2D plane (and I'm not even considering the entire Plains of Eidolon).

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Disregard the above, 60m is static, still more than enough to cover a tile easily. What were you doing that you were unable to?

Isn't the casting range any distance but the effect size is fixed? Sounds very similar to how I used to use a scoped weapon to cast EV at an enemy in the distance to ignore the FoV limitations on abilities with no cast range.

Has it occurred to you that MAYBE.... he just knows the game better than you?

No, of course it didn't you precious little galaxy brain. Try getting your hand on some proper mods and learn how to maximize your builds instead of crying about people being better than you

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Isn't the casting range any distance but the effect size is fixed? Sounds very similar to how I used to use a scoped weapon to cast EV at an enemy in the distance to ignore the FoV limitations on abilities with no cast range.

Shrug. Going by the wiki. States a cast range of 60m on the reticle, unaffected by mods.

Don't play Mirage, hehe.

• Like 1

The anti-cheat in warframe is actually pretty decent. Any videos people see with cheats going don't feature gameplay online in the actual game, it's all just phishing scams.OP might want to look up what the dunning kruger effect is, because it's in full bloom here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Shrug. Going by the wiki. States a cast range of 60m on the reticle, unaffected by mods.

Don't play Mirage, hehe.

In that case monkey boy, it's probably the clones casting the gems, I don't play mirage much either lol, I'll have to ask the Mirage enthusiast in my clan when he jumps on.

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

In that case monkey boy, it's probably the clones casting the gems, I don't play mirage much either lol, I'll have to ask the Mirage enthusiast in my clan when he jumps on.

If I had to take a stab at it, the Mirage is likely just throwing out multiple casts.  I dunno, do subsequent casts destroy the gems or spawn more of them in?

5 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Plausible, all clones are devious and finicky, I know this well.

OP is just off their tits on giggle juice imo, imagining extra 0's and staring at the ground on cast. Normal giggle juice stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, Sintag said:

If I had to take a stab at it, the Mirage is likely just throwing out multiple casts.  I dunno, do subsequent casts destroy the gems or spawn more of them in?

Um I imagine you can but I know that the clones from your hall of mirrors will also cast gems so it could also be that and Op doesn't realise it's them casting it. If you for example dash around in operator and leave your clones at 1 end and you at the other, you can cover more ground.