The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske I figured out why sometimes kuva flood mission is still not awarding a requiem relic upon completion. Whenever the Kuva Flood mission becomes a Rescue mission it will not award a requiem relic. I have video proof to confirm this. I completed a Kuva Flood Rescue mission last night and it did not reward a requiem relic. I realized it was specifically Rescue missions on Kuva Floods because all of the kuva floods that I didn't get a requiem relic from were all rescue missions (planet does not matter). I don't think any of the other mission types are bugged currently.

Video Proof:

Others have reported the issue of still not receiving requiem relic from Kuva Floods. Some of them stated that it was Kuva Flood Rescue mission, which further suggests it is Kuva Flood Rescue that is bugged.

Edited by BlindStalker

6 hours ago, BradKing said:

Since the last hotfix (26.0.6.1) I have been unable to get a new Lich. I encounter the larving, down it, stab it, it shows the larvling animation gathering kuva, I get the transmission that the queens are happy and finish the mission: no Lich. 

Three times, doing solo, mirage (+clones), with archgun on Adaro.

Edit: worked with ash and archgun on Adaro..

you cant get a lich and i cant loose mine, heh ironic

20 hours ago, Nakrast said:

ksQMlDs.jpg
LEZASaR.jpg
ZAMzsv9.jpg

I vanquished my Lich, 14 times so far, 14.
He doesn't die, i don't know what to do, it's been 3 days already, i somehow managed to kill my previous Lich (it had same bug, but it somehow died) but this one just won't die no matter what i do.
3 days.
At this point, i don't see anyone else having this issue, so i must ask, am i doing something wrong there?

yep im crying i.imgur.com/a/eNpBpsl

I have a problem with larvlings that refuse to spawn. I found it once in the mission, pressed X and mercy it. The comm from Kuva Lich showed up, but after finishing the mission nothing happened, and my Lich didn't spawned. I tried spawning the larva again, but after more than 5 Telesto missions and more than 10 Cassini ones I still didn't manage to get one. I tried doing it solo, trying othet nodes, even reloged, but didn't work. I want to get Lich, but they refuse to spawn. Can I get some help?

Edit: The larva spawned right after I wrote this.

Edited by VaultHunterPL

6 minutes ago, Kymodoke said:

I am sick and tired of solo farming Sedna/Adaro for a larva to spawn.

Not a single time did anything spawn.

Sometimes only the flicker, sometimes even a short message...but NEVER a larva spawning ! 😡

With any luck, optimizing the game may fix your problem. No guarantees tho.

29 minutes ago, Kymodoke said:

Optimizing ? In which way ?

Sorry for the late reply! In the launcher at the top right there's a settings icon, go in there and optimize the game. It'll take a while but it fixed lich's spawning for me the first time it bugged out. Then another update happened that bugged my game right up and now I have to mooch of others.

Kuva Lich Requiem UI getting stuck after failing to vanguish the Lich.

Here's another smaller thread about the issue

But here's the videos I've posted there aswell

Spoiler

Spoiler

It might occur when Lich or Player is on uneven ground or in different elevation between eachother, but I can't really say if that's the repro for this.

Otherwise it feels like some trigger doesn't work for the UI to change states and it continues to try when something else tries the same trigger again. Either another player for their Lich or you with 2nd or 3rd Requiem within the mission.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

vor einer Stunde schrieb notbydesign:

Sorry for the late reply! In the launcher at the top right there's a settings icon, go in there and optimize the game. It'll take a while but it fixed lich's spawning for me the first time it bugged out. Then another update happened that bugged my game right up and now I have to mooch of others.

Optimized the game and got it in the first run... LOL

Major #*!%up on DE´s side...

Thank you very much for this tip.

Using certain frames seem to cause a lich larva to not spawn in missions. I have only tested this on 1 mission. Saturn Cassini (Capture) I tried using octavia 7 times and 5 of the times I got the screen effect of ooo a lich larva is coming for it to only not spawn. I tried khora 3 times and got the same results.

24 minutes ago, -Bv-Jordan11v said:

Using certain frames seem to cause a lich larva to not spawn in missions. I have only tested this on 1 mission. Saturn Cassini (Capture) I tried using octavia 7 times and 5 of the times I got the screen effect of ooo a lich larva is coming for it to only not spawn. I tried khora 3 times and got the same results.

This happens on any frame. There used to be a notice saying some bad thing happened to the Larva and they're pulling the Larva out. So no spawn. DE removed that notice so now you get nothing but silence.

Kuva Flood not giving Requiem Relic.

Lich Territory Cloud exists but when clicking on ANY of the points on any of my controlled planets NONE would show controlled territory mission. This however was fixed AFTER someone else took me to THEIR controlled territory. Then mine showed up again.

When fishing in the orb vallis, my shockprod spear would go into the other hand and not return to the intented position, although I could still use it, it felt slightly different.

I can not exit archwing mode on the plains and in orb vallis with the quick melee, which is default (e) for me. I could switch between all my weapons in archwing in fortuna, but previously, before i restarted, I could switch to melee but not back in the plains. The only way to exit arching was to get shot down or to fly into a lake nearby. In the plains i had orthos prime as my melee, and in fortuna i had the skiajati. I went into archwing via keybind, which was the 6 key, and i entered via the gearwheel, both had the same experiences.

My secondary, akmagnus, got stuck in what looks like a halfway reloaded state, they could still function and reload, but visually they stayed in that weird state.

Video link:

On 2019-11-01 at 3:02 AM, zHaydos said:

This might be intented, but umbra excalibur's exalted blade's heavy attacks don't produce the energy wave like his other attacks do, making heavy attacks not very viable as you need to get in very close, as typically Reach/Primed Reach aren't on exalted blade and it has a base range of under 3m.

same with baruuk

During an attempted assassination of my lich, I got repeated UI issues, the requiem mods/discovery of them would stay on screen and I couldn't get my regular UI back. This happened during my final battle with him too. [EDIT] Also, upon finishing the mission, an ayatan sah statue that was taxed did not show up along with the other recovered items. I've heard its just a UI glitch but I thought I'd let you know in case ayatan statues haven't been reported yet.

During attempted assasination: The fight starts at 00:33     The UI problem starts at 1:55 when he kills me

During the final battle: The discord call sound is in the video (sorry). I take my first stab at him at 1:35, 2:20 is when i kill him and another UI bug appears.

Edited by thickbeagle
more information collected