Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

[DE]Megan

Honestly blood rush and condition overload should be as before but with a small nerf due to the massive increase in melee base damage; not like the way it is right now. Before with blood rush it was possible to achieve 11,55x of crit chance multiplier and beyond now at max is 7,2x crit chance multiplier and don't even get me started with condition overload those 2 where the mods that made possible to get to high lvl enemies as long as u had a good tactic to tank or avoid enemies now we have lost that potential and thats for anyone that invested a ton of time and plat to get the perfect build for zaws or normal melee weapons should be feeling the same as I am that this change wasn't that good in first place besides that the rest is amazing need adjustments here and there but I am sure with time they will change those problems sorry for my bad english by the way but thats all i have to say for now.

9 minutes ago, CaptWalker said:

Honestly blood rush and condition overload should be as before but with a small nerf due to the massive increase in melee base damage; not like the way it is right now. Before with blood rush it was possible to achieve 11,55x of crit chance multiplier and beyond now at max is 7,2x crit chance multiplier and don't even get me started with condition overload those 2 where the mods that made possible to get to high lvl enemies as long as u had a good tactic to tank or avoid enemies now we have lost that potential and thats for anyone that invested a ton of time and plat to get the perfect build for zaws or normal melee weapons should be feeling the same as I am that this change wasn't that good in first place besides that the rest is amazing need adjustments here and there but I am sure with time they will change those problems sorry for my bad english by the way but thats all i have to say for now.

nop it's 6.6x now

So after 40 mins of torture i was able to complete the excavation (800 cryotic btw)for grendel's systems. Trying to defend the excavators without mods, operator or even energy pads was like impossible once the corpus were lvl 50 and had bursas and S#&$. Following the mission and with this experience clearly presented to me, I think that it is safe to assume that these developers do not in fact, play their own game.

Corrupt Charge doesn't seem to do anything on my reaper prime. Seems like a bug, since UI says I should have 30 combo count, or does that mean something else?

Edit:

This only happened in melee only alerts, normal gameplay functions as normal. Hope this bug doesn't translate to melee only sortie missions.

Any say on changing the energy/emissive colour for our large selection of pets?
They still bug out and glitch because of the change, not sure why we can't just change them to what we want, helminth charger gets the ability to do so, so why can't the others?
It makes pets a whole lot less attractive that i have to make around 5+ rolls/breeds just to get the right combination to only have it bug out and not even be the correct colour.
Please, just let us edit the colours of pets or at the least make the Vasca Kavat have the ability to since it is a off-breed just like the helminth charger.
I want to come onto a game that i can enjoy, its hard to enjoy when all i do is make pets to hopefully get the right set of colours and 'parts', its all i do at the moment and its tiring me out.
(Im aware this is long, but not as long as my wait for this change.)

Someting still not working right with kuva siphon missions: relics aren't dropping.

On top of that smeeta kavat buffs + tek enhace show massive inconsistencies if translating to operator mode and back:

warframe buff time left and operator buff time left (for applicable buffs like double xp+drops) differ by a wide margin and quickly switching to operator and back less than 2 seconds, apparently shaves away a good 10-15 second from the buff!

To make things worse, if you choose to stay in operator mode to deal with the kuva guardians, still the timer is bugged: finished a syphon with operator mode sporting still 35 seconds of buff with no effect on the actual kuva gotten!

5 hours ago, Cantreadlol said:

Are you guys going to rework Redeemer Prime or leave it as is? Even though it got buffed, it lost all of its use when the stance changed 😞

they need to give us the option to go back to the old combo system, this new system is utter garbage especially for stances that were already perfect. I think im done with warframe man, 7 years and they just up and constantly change the base systems to be something different its annoying. this new combo system is so elementary and has no soul

OK 24+ regular kuva siphons and 0 kuva relics from them, the only ones I got were from kuva floods and at least half of them didn't drop the relic.

Update:

Done more syphons and no relics from regular ones again, sorry DE but the 30% drop chance you put in the update notes is a clear lie

Let me preface this by saying that I love warframe, and I know that you work hard to bring us interesting content. 

I hate to do this, but I have to add my voice to the dissent, in particular regarding sparring melee. The main appeal for sparring was the visceral nature of it. For brutal tide, the best part was being able to pull finishers in the middle of combat, some of which felt amazing to witness (mainly the finishers from the front). After this update, though, you've removed that ability, and thus the "brutal" part. Additionally, you've made the regular combo a pretty bland series of punches that have very little forward velocity, while the aim combo is a watered down version of the previous pause combo, which again, has far less forward movement than previously. Due to this, I daresay that the "tide" part has been pretty well eliminated too. 

Also, I have no idea what's going on with grim fury, you can basically play golf with enemies off of the simulacrum stage, I'll add a video later when i figure out how to embed them. 

Edit: here's what I mean. When you use the aim combo, you can chip several enemies at a time so high they take upwards of 5 seconds to come back down.

Just to clarify, this is part of the aim combo, and given how wide the angle is, it's pretty easy to fling huge groups. If that doesn't defeat the purpose of immersive melee combat, I don't know what does.

Can i just get an option to toggle back to the old Combo stance system, this new system is trash. Some weapons became better but all the stances i use became straight garbage now. Why can't we have options. Why must we always have it one way or the highway. the game is 7 years old and you are uprooting systems and totally changing them to be something else. I was a veteran and finesse at the old stance combo system, not this system has no rhythm and no soul. Look at a stance like Defiled snap Dragon, it's ruined for this elementary same button pres over and over. C'mon man, give us options. In this day and age of technology why does everything has to be dumbed down. some of us perfected the complex system we had and loved it. This "mario kart" system is for people that have no skill and don't even melee in the first place. Why does DE insists on making all aspects of warframe so elementary and juvenile, c'mon man, give us options. This new system is trash...

The big beam that the kuva lich can shoot at you (the one that doesn't do tremendous damage but pushes you like no tomorrow) can push you during a parazon execution.
This results in you being pushed off the thrall and then the thrall seemingly dies out of embarrassment for you.

So it doesn't affect gameplay, but just looks silly.

Not sure if this is a bug or overlooked but I can't see how many of the requiem mods I have on the relic reward selection screen.  Feels like that should really be a thing so we can help keep track of which ones we don't have a lot of for when we are trying to stock up on them or get new ones. 

Archived