Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.3

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Rebecca Just wondering if Vauban's Overdriver on his second ability can be changed to a throw that results in an aoe buff effect rather than a targeted throw? There are many instances where i waste a ton of energy trying to throw one to my teammates only to have it not buff them because they moved away from it.

Well, the hotfix is really nice, thanks, but there is still one thing. Some Grineer locations, like Hydron or Helene defence area, became dark as hell with this new update. I don't know is it a bug or a feature, but now this is unpleasant enough to do those missions because you simply don't see what is happening without an enemy radar. Pleeeease, fix that issue

CONTROLLER ON PC ISSUE 00:10 Nov 02

L2 Button/Trigger  is Void/Null/Non Responsive/Broke innit

as a dedicated controller user on PC this is a detrimental flaw for game play

Can't Zoom Primary

Can't Zoom  secondary

Can't use Scanners

Can't use Drills for mining

Can't use Spears for fishing

Can't use Dart Guns for Conservation

YES Verified DL

YES Optimised DL 

YES  Reset Options/Conttoller/Default 

NO I can't just use a mouse and keyboard

please address issue soon.

I can live with out Zoom, but I need my Conservation, Fishing, Mining  and Scans for providing Resourses & Standing 

First 2 bug reports:

The new T5 relics doen't count towards Nightwave "open X relics" missions.

You can run around with Parazon equipped as a "gun" after hacking consoles(aims, but can't shoot), I believe this is related to using the "lock into melee mode" in conjunction with inventory items (Synthesis scanner etc) and/or the Melee-only alerts.

And then 2 suggestions:

Lower the amount needed to figure out the lich weaknesses 😧 It takes sooooooo long (also it seams that Embers crazy 4th abilits heat procs swarms can easily and quickly kill them when they're waiting to be assassins creed stabbed).

And consider take a 2nd look on Vaubans "Overdriver", its almost impossible to hit moving team mates with it since both the animation is slow and the buff range is both  small and only affects 1 target, Does it even work as intended? it  says 19M range with my build but i pretty much has to throw it on my feet or in someones face for it to work.

4 minutes ago, Shaderox said:

Lower the amount needed to figure out the lich weaknesses 😧 It takes sooooooo long (also it seams that Embers crazy 4th abilits heat procs swarms can easily and quickly kill them when they're waiting to be assassins creed stabbed).

Murmurs thralls don't die if you didn´t fihish them with the parazon or the operator, they just stand in there.

3 hours ago, GruntBlender said:

60% x 12 multiplier is 720%

Before, 165% x 4 multiplier would be 660%

Keeping in mind that the new system reaches the 12x after 220 hits, not thousands.

yes but if you check your buff bar, it goes up to 11x and not 12x. so it's 6.6

Patting Kubrow button (matured) has been changed from Melee keybind, to Use keybind.

Using this keybind is causing me to glitch out and stay on the patting screen without moving.

The only thing still moving is my ephemera and physics on frame's skin. Dog and Frame are stuck in place.

Alt + F4 is the only way out. Upon logging back in, tried to do again. Got the glitch again. So its a repeatable bug at least on my machine. Not had this bug prior to patch on the old keybind.

@[DE]Megan@[DE]Rebecca

jMql273.png

1 hour ago, Shaderox said:

THAT is the problem when setting all and everything o fire with ember, they DO die.

I noticed they do sometimes die from other abilities/weapons not just Ember's fire

but it still gave me the murmur every time they got axed.

Another thing i noticed is that Operator can insta kill them without you having to go through that animation. (you get murmur as normal)

aa0.png

This grind is an insult. Simple as that.

All I wanted was the Ember rework and a Kuva Karak. And what do I get?

- Sound bugs that keep looping the sound of Ember's 2 when in your Orbiter, even when you're not playing as her.

- Several hours wasted, trying to get the Requiem mods (that apparently disappear after you kill the Lich from what I've heard, which is horrible design)

- Insane grind required in order to even find out what mods you need, not even mentioning in what god damn order, resulting in more grind to find out the correct order.

I've spent several hours on this Lich, and so far I got 2 requiem mods form the 1 relic (still haven't even gotten Relic 3-4, with the 2nd relic dropping only trash).

And I've only found out one of the required mods, which - you guessed it - drops from the 2nd relic, which, just like 3 and 4, is basically impossible to get, since all the game seems to drop is either nothing or the 1st relic.

And you people dared to call this "a lot of new content".

I'm only going to say this once: Insulting amounts of grind does not equal content.

Thanks for the fix.

A few persistent bugs that I have noticed for a while, hope you guys can spare time to fix them:

1. Daikyu Ormolu skin doesn't holster correctly

2. Akarius blast visual effect doesn't work

3. Kuva Floods don't guarantee requiem relic

4. The blinking type cursor doesn't align correctly in chat if the chat size is small, it shows up on the typed chats instead of after them

kuva siphons, for both regular and flood, won't spawn on certain tilesets (been like this for a couple years now)

game can bug out in orbiter if you leave the kuva lich info screen while it's speaking, making it impossible to interact with anything.

kuva lich can steal the requiem relic, why? the chance of getting one on regular kuva siphons is bad enough, to get the specific type needed for the specific immortal mod is even lower, why can the lich steal something so valuable for taking it down? the grind for these mods is already bad enough, especially for those that don't have the time to grind these out even with the floods (the first listed issue makes this worse, making waiting it out for a flood in a new area a non-option).

I remember you guys saying on Stream that you were going to add the capability to hold quick melee to enter full melee mode again, but when i'm in game no matter what i do i can't enter it, i even was trying on Valkyr the very warframe you guys showed it off on. Was it dropped or is it a glitch?

Archived