Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I alone? Probably...

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

You're not but it's also not as bad as some people have been making it out to be.

Also there haven't been any real patches regarding the system yet besides some bugs and by the time the patch is ready for consoles they'll likely look a lot different than they do now.

• Like 5

The way it is now: grind upon rng upon grind upon rng and so on. i wont play anymore till they change this. the ideas and content of this update are really interesting, but the mechanics (super little murmur progression, 25 vitus essence for a chance of a grendel part, rng kuva lichs with weapons nobody really wants, the requiem relic rng) are horrible and simply too much.

3 minutes ago, Zebiko said:

I only done a handful of eidolon fights because I hate it. You don't have to do lich content, at least for now.

I'm with you there. I hate eidolons as well which sucks because I wouldn't mind farming the arcanes if I enjoyed it and some of those arcanes seem really cool

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikhael222 said:

You aren't alone.  I haven't touched it yet either.  Though I am collecting Parazon mods in case the need arises.  Parazon is legit.

This. Doing a few floods and kuva relics though, but I'd wish for my lich going "hey, wth are you ignoring all my taunts, you jerk" some time this week... 😉 

• Like 1

This update for me its like : "we amp up the grind and add more unnecessary rng to sell the 800+plat packages on the cashshop"

Whats next? I can already see the pattern here they gonna make the grind unbearable and then sell the solution on the shop, literally going EA way.

Not touching this update no thanks.

9 minutes ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

I'm with you there. I hate eidolons as well which sucks because I wouldn't mind farming the arcanes if I enjoyed it and some of those arcanes seem really cool

Yep, I have almost none. Would like to have some of those survival ones.

30 minutes ago, Voidashious said:

The way it is now: grind upon rng upon grind upon rng and so on. i wont play anymore till they change this. the ideas and content of this update are really interesting, but the mechanics (super little murmur progression, 25 vitus essence for a chance of a grendel part, rng kuva lichs with weapons nobody really wants, the requiem relic rng) are horrible and simply too much.

I just bought him and he ain't worth the effort or the plat

It is not so bad. I got two done and am on my third. First one was a bit grindy because i had no clue what was going on but after you understand it, It is kinda fun. Personally I would rather do this then grind caches, eidolons,  spy missions or defection. The Gendal missions are terribad and i will never do em again but the lich stuff i don't mind. I have experienced worse grinds in Warframe then Kuva liches. This aint nuffin!  

Edited by bananacat89