Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

On 2019-11-14 at 1:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Serverside Hotfix:

Fixed an issue where traded Liches would come with 3 erroneous Requiems - they had no bearing on the traded Liches hints. If anyone is having issues with traded Liches not spreading influence, please reply to this with details. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb GateCrasherSupernova:

The melee system is getting worse. Now with the lastest hotfix, i can't even build a decent enough combo counter because somehow i perform heavy attacks without intending?

You really need to drop this heavy attack crap. I'm sorry, but as far as i can see it's just causing problems left and right and has very little usefulness.

Well actually you can build for heavy attacks now... so do not remove it, just fix the problems ^^

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Gaikki:

All this "sliding is a playstyle". No it isn't. It's called an exploit. 

It is a playstyle. Heavy (slam) attacks is a playstyle, „normal“ melee is one... now sliding does not rly make any sense, but well if you like sliding it is a playstyle.

1 hour ago, Edman12 said:

4th - This is a rather big, yet simple, one i think. Changing the execute back to E. i dont really understand the point of changing a melee ability away from the melee key. Mercy i guess would be fine to stay on X. Although i dont see any negatives with moving that either. If the arguement is to keep it from interupting melee fluidity, i would simply disagree. It's a melee attack just like any other, the windows aren't always there to perform them. It's still a melee attack, it adds to the combo, it does more damage than a normal attack and give a brief moment of invuln while the animation plays out -- what im getting at is players will want to do it. But having to watch for the opening then swap keys hoping you're right is very much against the mindset of this game...being space ninjas are great at everything and can do everything. But being on a different key most players i'd imagine would just not even bother with it. The limited cc windows would go to waste and again i just cant see any negative with having the execute back on E.

I bet they moved it away from the melee in preparation for

1 hour ago, Cherad9_Zakalwe said:

Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

And yes, both changes reverse asap, please. I'm tired of 1 good step forward (or backwards to old melee) and having to deal with 5 annoyances in return.

1 hour ago, Edman12 said:

Can we bring back the multi hit combo from Gaia's Tragedy? The Forest's Remorse. currently it only does about 1/3 of the hits
While we're on the topic of stances, can we get a better sparring one...both are just bland as heck

Just replying so I can bump this. Made a whole thread about fist stance changes, hopefully DE realizes this is a problem. Gaia's Tragedy got butchered

First I want to say: I like the Kuva Lich System.

BUT: In my opinion there is one major problem with it.

So since the Kuva Lich system is completely separated from all other content (you need to play the specific Lich-missions to progress) you are forced to specifically farm the Lich or do something else. That means you can‘t just progress the Lich while doing something else.

This results in one big problem. If you spawn a Lich with a weapon you already own and its bonus is worse than yours there is no reason for killing the Lich besides getting rid of it for the next rng. So you need to play hours just to get rid of it with no reward... which is frustrating. 

The following thing happens: You kill a useless Lich without any reward and then get another useless Lich. This then really demotivates you from killing the next Lich.

In my opinion the solution is not the removal of the rng of the weapons alone. Of course there could be some way to increase the bonus on the weapon of the Lich or something like that. But hunting a Lich needs something rewarding besides the weapons in order to make the otherwise useless Liches less of a pain. Or somehow connect them to other content so you can progress alongside doing something else. Well you can be creative there....

The Liches have a lot of potential, but something needs to be done. Otherwise people will get tired of them.

——————————

Additional request from me: Add some more to the Level-Up system of the Liches. Currently the only thing that happens when a Lich levels up is that it is getting harder to kill. That often leads to one thing: People ignore the Lich until they know all 3 requiems to avoid the Lich leveling up. (Other people level it up on purpose to make it harder).

Will you take a look at fixing how getting out of archwing mode on PoE and Fortuna is done? It would be so much easier to have it be a one button operation rather than holding F then pressing Mouse 3. If anyone has a suggestion on remapping that process without using macros please let me know.

25 minutes ago, staticlava said:

Will you take a look at fixing how getting out of archwing mode on PoE and Fortuna is done? It would be so much easier to have it be a one button operation rather than holding F then pressing Mouse 3. If anyone has a suggestion on remapping that process without using macros please let me know.

I don't know about remapping, usually I just do a melee attack to slam to the ground. Not the most sophisticated of methods, but gets the job done and fast.

On 2019-11-14 at 4:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Serverside Hotfix:

• Fixed an issue where traded Liches would come with 3 erroneous Requiems - they had no bearing on the traded Liches hints. If anyone is having issues with traded Liches not spreading influence, please reply to this with details. 

I got this lich through a trade with another player yesterday. Its starting planet was Lua, so I spent time yesterday and today clearing out nodes. As you can see, I currently only have the Pavlov node left. (I will update this after I do that node and see if anything changes). The influence never spread to any other planet despite my all stabbing attempts on it. Its anger meter also has been stuck on 'ENRAGED' when it reached that level and never went down either.

Warframe0080.jpg

Warframe0081.jpg

EDIT: After doing Pavlov twice (since that node was still being controlled by my lich after the first run), my lich has finally spread to other planets! And the anger meter has gone down to 'INDIFFERENT' now so I guess everything's okay now lol.

I think it is necessary to add an "abort" function. Killing a larving only to find that the lich brings a weapon that i already have with low element bonus and no emphemera is REALLY frustrating. Maybe allow us to send it away at some cost like sacrificing a warframe? Or just allowing him to own what he looted from me?

On 2019-11-15 at 5:23 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2

I've been using the melee system for a while now and this is an issue that sporadically happens.

Using Inaros and Gram Prime with the Tempo Royale stance in ESO. The Heavy attack will occur intermittently despite not holding down the melee button. 

Situation is normally like this, I would do a combination of sliding attack, then a forward attack and then just pressing the melee button before going back to a combination of forward attack or siding attack or some other combination.

Somewhere during all this, the game registers me inputting a heavy attack when all I did was either pressing the melee button, or pressing forward to charge into the next mob.

11 minutes ago, LasarraSelendis said:

Larvings don't spawn.

Larvings don't spawn all weak. Just one Kuva Lich killed and all "awsome content Old Blood" OVER for me. 100+ missions = no one message.
Only syndicate and stalker coming in solo. Techsupport ignoring my bug.
Public = always see message Kuva Guard spawned larvings for another players.
Im started hate this update

I keep getting a bug when using the synthesis scanner that equips my Parazon after hacking a terminal and performing a takedown or mercy kill. It seems to happen about 80% of the time when using the synth scanner. I just failed a spy mission after hacking a console which equipped my parazon, which left me unable to crouch to avoid being spotted by a drone xC 

I've also had the Lich's health UI appearing while in my orbiter and even on menus. 

Other than that and a few other things already mentioned by others, I've really been loving the Old Blood update :) 

Thanks DE! <3

Can you please give us the option to remove 'Hold Melee Button to perform Heavy Attack please'.

One 1 sec hold of melee button trying to perform the stance Combo attacks makes us loose all the combo counter while performing heavy attack.

100 mins into survival and loosing combo counter is a big hit. Please give us the option whether or not to perform Heavy holding E.

-- Found that pressing and holding W immediately after quick melee is triggering the Heavy attack. That's the cause for Random Heavy attacks. Please fix this. Thanks.

Just now, bibmobello said:

People complaining about random heavy melee attacks properly are using a macro.

I managed to perform a heavy attack by accident only once since the update, and it was during a lot of testing with combos. But that would be weird since people could use macros before the update. Maybe it is because I use a controller and a keyboard could be more sensitive, but I'm not sure.

-‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

very nice i, thought it should go back 

EDIT: it still needs work it quick attacks before the heavy and doing it mid combo does not heavy attack so not the same as before....

-True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

-Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank.

O.o

Thanks for the many fixes!

Changes:

• Tweaked the density of Ember’s Ability FX on nearby hits.

However this is still insane amount of particle. I have GPU and system particle count on low. Compared to any old frame's particle count, Ember and Vauban is still Overkill. It cause drastic fps hog especially 2-3 bastions. I'll upload some video soon.

Archived