Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pod inside Railjack - what .. is .. this ..

Vit0Corleone

if you listen closely you can hear someone punching the walls almost, don't know if someome mentioned it.

in any case, maybe orokin cyphers will come in handy, they will be used to craft orokin keys to acces the duviri dream/ alive dream-like pocket of the veid (edit:lol vOid, that is the one when the man in rhe wall is high on nitain ? maybexD) dimension, kept in motion by an entity maybe the man in the wall.

That is just speculation tho 😄

Edited by Doraz_

Looks to be contained Void energy, which would explain the whispers...and potentially the knocking too. Playfully knocking at the glass of something that's supposed to be empty is definitely within the character of The Man In The Wall...as he's presented himself as sadistically playful from the very start. So, it's possible that wherever void energy exists...so too does The Man In The Wall.

...which could mean that the Tenno act as tethers to the origin system, containing his essence within them.

It might also explain why Rell was chained up within Harrow...as the strongest tether and serving as a seal to keep The Man In The Wall at bay.

I'd wager it's a void engine. It's called a Reliquary Drive because it is, itself, a relic. This is technology that was recovered from the old war, after all.

This kind of drive is quite possibly the same thing that caused the Zariman 10-0 incident, which makes this quite exciting.

On 2019-11-25 at 10:07 PM, PicoSparrowLord said:

Paradox. You behold an absence. Describe it

Crew. A color you have never seen: Imagine it. This is where you are

This is, of course, straight out of Lovecraft--particularly the latter line. 

The more we see concerning the void, the more we touch on Lovecraftian themes. 

As for the Man in the Wall: Nyarlathotep. The herald of the Great Old Ones. The Crawling Chaos. The parallels are striking. 

3 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

This is, of course, straight out of Lovecraft--particularly the latter line. 

The more we see concerning the void, the more we touch on Lovecraftian themes. 

As for the Man in the Wall: Nyarlathotep. The herald of the Great Old Ones. The Crawling Chaos. The parallels are striking. 

Does this mean we get Warframe Cthulhu?  Please say it does.

2 minutes ago, Cloudyvisage said:

I'm assuming the key is being used to access the void just enough to bleed the void through into what is effectively a fuel tank for our void engines, yet the fact it is called a reliquary makes me wonder more on it's purpose.

Maybe the Orokin just grabbed a handy void-marked kid and threw 'em in the gas tank. I mean, there's no shortage of operators. 

19 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

It's the Tunguska Capacitor. We assumed that was some fancy technology, but in fact it just bleeds life force from some poor bastard to charge the weapon systems. 

"Sir, we have designed a new capacitor. It holds 100% more energy enabling one charge to fire two shots from any existing weapon, and can handle far larger or more powerful weapons. It can even siphon energy direct from the rail mid-combat to instantly charge as an emergency feature. Best part is, it doesn't even take any poor sods to run!"

"Excuse me?"

"I- Forgive me chief Enginus, I should have watched my language better."

"No, no, not that. You say it DOESN'T run on tortured souls?"

"...No sir? I mean, most of the benefit was from that removing that alone, it's a terribly inefficient way of run-"

"GUARDS! TAKE THIS MAN TO THE JADE LIGHT IMMEDIATELY!"

So there was a Reddit post last week where someone managed to see what is inside it. I won't spoil it here, but you can easily find it with a google search. Needless to say implications of the object are terrifying, when combined with whispering and other sounds coming form it.

6 hours ago, Colyeses said:

I'd wager it's a void engine. It's called a Reliquary Drive because it is, itself, a relic. This is technology that was recovered from the old war, after all.

This kind of drive is quite possibly the same thing that caused the Zariman 10-0 incident, which makes this quite exciting.

This, I expect it to be akin to a hyper drive. Something that let's us warp through the void, which would also explain a void key slot as keys are the lore way to open paths to the void.

26 minutes ago, AegisSiege said:

So there was a Reddit post last week where someone managed to see what is inside it. I won't spoil it here, but you can easily find it with a google search. Needless to say implications of the object are terrifying, when combined with whispering and other sounds coming form it.

same thing that happens when warframes are created, person is effectively immortal but transfrormed into a tool.

Also, the duviri paradox could potentially be accessed by us going against cluster of light/void energy during void-jump ... sorta like in pokemon sun and moon for ultra-beasts and legendaries xD

Edited by Doraz_

• 2 weeks later...