Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] PLEASE RESPOND - Set Bonus Mods on Setntinel's weapon HOT OR NOT?

THeMooN85

I have a question and I really REALLY want to see actual respond from DE, like official statement.

First Gladiator Mod Set Bonus

According to Wiki:

Set Bonus: +10%/+20%/+30%/+40%/+50%/+60% critical chance, stacks with Melee Combo Multiplier. This effect stacks with Mod TT 20pxBlood Rush for a total of +120%. As of Old Blood, testing shows that the set bonus does not stack or even affect any melee weapon or exalted weapon, and should be considered as bugged currently. 

My question is:

So does this Set Bonus work when put on Deconstructor (Prime) or not?
You can put up to three Gladiator Mods on this weapon, what should gives you +30% Critical Chance, stacks with Melee Combo Multiplier. When you put three another (different) Gladiator Mods on you Warframe, it should give you +60% (full Set Bonus).

What I heard from people that once those mods work, with certain Warframes and once not.

And if not... what about Vigilance Mods?

Set Bonus: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30% chance to enhance Critical Hits from Primary Weapons, increasing critical tier by 1.

Does this Set Bonus work when I put those Vigilante Mods on Sentinel Weapon?
You can put up to four Vigilante Mods on any Sentinel's Weapon (excluding Deconstructor (Prime) because this one is Melee) what should gives you 20% chance to enhance Critical Hits from Primary Weapons, increasing critical tier by 1. When you put two another (different) Vigilante Mods on you Warframe, it should give you +30% (full Set Bonus).

So please respond DE, make a statement, does this (still) works or not?
Because if this does not work, why these mods are even visible on Sentinels Weapon mods list?

Is this really hard to test in simulacrium??? would take less time than writing this post... meh.  

And sure DE will run here to answer every single question which player can easily test by game ways. Gosh... People are lazy, arent they

and OK, i will save ur time - yes, glad mods works. Dont see reason for rifle mods not to work also. 

Edited by Melanholic7

14 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

sure DE will run here to answer every single question

No... but they could answer me at least ONCE!

You are not one of their workers so if you don't want to answer... why did you? Gosh, people are so... why did you wasted your precious time?

I remember DE fixing the same mod counting twice for the setbonus if equipped on a weapon and the sentinel weapon. So for example vigilante supplies would count for 2 set mods if you had it on your main weapon and on your sentinel weapon. So it's safe to assume that DE knows about it and that it's the currently intended way to work.

Edited by Drachnyn

Yeah, I know that two same mods do not count.

What I don't know is how should I interpret:

As of Old Blood, testing shows that the set bonus does not stack or even affect any melee weapon or exalted weapon, and should be considered as bugged currently.

this Thread is definitely not going to get a response with how pushy and demanding it is

6 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

What I don't know is how should I interpret:

well, Gladiator and Weeping Wounds was fixed for Melee Weapons so that part of it is out of date. for Exalted Melee when i tried it it seemed like a "hmm, maybe but it's hard to tell if the Crit Chance is as high as i think i'd expect". granted i tested with Exalted Blade which is not as good a test case as Hysteria or Primal Fury which would show the results far more clearly since their Crit Chances are higher.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

this Thread is definitely not going to get a response with how pushy and demanding it is

well, Gladiator and Weeping Wounds was fixed for Melee Weapons so that part of it is out of date. for Exalted Melee when i tried it it seemed like a "hmm, maybe but it's hard to tell if the Crit Chance is as high as i think i'd expect". granted i tested with Exalted Blade which is not as good a test case as Hysteria or Primal Fury which would show the results far more clearly since their Crit Chances are higher.

There would be no way my War could get red crits for every single hit. The gladiator mods do indeed work on sentinel. When Deconstructor is not equipped, War only hits with pure orange!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

As of the latest update (not sure after old blood if this holds true) the gladiator set mods would work on exalted weapons. This is what made wukong so god damn good with his angry stick. 

No clue on vigilante though 

It works with Vigilante. This can be confirmed by equipping some Vigilante mods on the sentinel and a single Vigilante mod on a weapon and observing the bonus being 20% instead of 5%.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

But thats not an exalted melee. I was under the impression OP was asking if they worked in regard to an exalted weapons 

After re-reading the post, the OP does not appear to be asking specifically about exalted weapons even if OP's wiki quote mentions exalted weapons.

@OP Best way to test if the set works is in the simulacrum as previously mentioned.  If DE were to answer your question, what would inevitably happen would be millions of “new” videos spreading this info to the high heavens, and killing build diversity.  This in turn would lead to the removal/nerf of one of the few little nice “secret” perks we have in game.  So please test it in the simulacrum for confirmation, because when it comes to DE peels that we tend to not talk about stay ingame.  Otherwise they’re removed/nerfed/fixed.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)segulibanez65 said:

Oh, yeah...  Good point. lol  

Is there a primary exalted in the game though?  Only exalted gun I can think of are Mesa's pistols

Correct me if Im wrong, but vigilante purely buffs up the crit type (yellow -> orange -> red) right? Theoretically if you could equip those mods on a sentinel, they would work for all crit right? Or is it solely crits by primary weapons

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Correct me if Im wrong, but vigilante purely buffs up the crit type (yellow -> orange -> red) right? Theoretically if you could equip those mods on a sentinel, they would work for all crit right? Or is it solely crits by primary weapons

Yeah, it specifically says primary.  Would be awesome if they did work with any weapon though!

49 minutes ago, nslay said:

There would be no way my War could get red crits for every single hit. The gladiator mods do indeed work on sentinel. When Deconstructor is not equipped, War only hits with pure orange!

ok...........why did you ping me. i said in exact words that Gladiator and Weeping Wounds was fixed, which would mean yes they work.

7 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

No... but they could answer me at least ONCE!

You are not one of their workers so if you don't want to answer... why did you? Gosh, people are so... why did you wasted your precious time?

What they're hinting at is that General Discussion won't get you any feedback it is highly unlikely they even read the drivel that gets posted in this section.

Have this moved to feedback somewhere

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)segulibanez65 said:

Oh, yeah...  Good point. lol  

Is there a primary exalted in the game though?  Only exalted gun I can think of are Mesa's pistols

5 hours ago, nslay said:

Ivara's Artemis maybe?

Yes, Ivara's Artemis Bow is the only primary exalted weapon among all the exalted weapon users to this day (everyone else is either in secondary exalted or melee exalted). I can say that I see orange crits on some of my arrows whenever they hit.