Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you trade for Kuva weapons or stubbornly try to get them through RNG?

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

I did a bunch hoping for the Brakk, Stubba, and Kraken and managed to get the Brakk and Stubba along with a few Tonkors

I traded for the Kraken as, statistically, the chances were higher I would get a lich with something I don't want than something I do.

At this point, the only things I might want that are left are the Quartak, Kohm, Chak, and the Karak. but there's a better thna 50% chance that what i will get instead is a weapon I don't want or a dup of what I have.

Murmurs are entirely too much grind as-is currently and I hope the system gets refined.

So far, by me. I've obtained Drakgoon, Tonkor, Chakkhurr, Seer, Kraken, and Quartakk with three of those having duplicates. The Chakkhurr and Quartakk are my best, 50-ish percentages. 

It's a supremely tedious grind but...I don't really have much else to do in the game. 

Something I’ve wondered is why do players get duplicate guns? I have 1 Kuva gun and 19 converted liches.

i just don’t see a point in taking a trash gun and would rather just have the lich pop up some random time so I can be like hey cool it’s that 1!

im looking for guns 50-60% or convert. 

I converted my cruddy duplicates, but only because I didn't want to take the time to claim and then delete the weapon. It's not like there's a lot of demand for a 25% tonkor in trade chat.

If only I could decorate my dojo / orbiter with converted liches. Or make them sweep the dry dock. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

For the question in the title:  Neither.  I have zero Kuva weapons, and until / unless DE makes some major changes to the Kuva Lich system I'm not likely to get any.  I don't need them for Mastery (because I see no reason to deal with the utter BS of the MR "tests" and no real benefit to going past Rank 21.)  And to get versions with decent damage bonuses would cost far more platinum than I'm willing to pay.

4 hours ago, EmberStar said:

For the question in the title:  Neither.  I have zero Kuva weapons, and until / unless DE makes some major changes to the Kuva Lich system I'm not likely to get any.  I don't need them for Mastery (because I see no reason to deal with the utter BS of the MR "tests" and no real benefit to going past Rank 21.)  And to get versions with decent damage bonuses would cost far more platinum than I'm willing to pay.

+1 to this.

Getting weapons through RNG since I'll just get them all eventually and doing some Liches slowly when I feel like it. No hurry. No rush to get them all right away.

Maybe I'll get a Lich of weapon I don't have from a friend if they offer or pick up random offers for free Lich. But right now there's no proper way to price things for Liches and trade chat is equivalent of being punched in the nuts kind of trading... so RNG is it. Also no idea what to do with my crappy converted Liches. But DE hates the idea of an ingame auction house so here we are.

Edited by zoffmode

Eventhough I liked the Lich system, there was a pivotal point that I just had to choose between risky fun and just plain having fun. I think after my 19th, I traded for my last two missing weapons.

Knowing my limits, I did the same with all the ephemera funded by my lucky rolls with converted ones. Thirty liches in all w/ the last 2 almost a week ago, just to try my luck.

Until the next weapon or event for me then.

So far I tried to get all my weapons myself. 

- 1 Kraken

- 1 Tonkor

- 1 Ogris

- 1 Karak

- 1 Khom

- 1 Twin stubba

- 1 Ayanga

- 2 Brakks

- 2 Quartaks

- 4 Seers (38, 40, 41, 42%...wtf)

- 2 Hammerthingys

- 0 Chakkhur (the one I actually wanted)

- 0 Drakgoon

Guess I will eventually buy the Chakkhur. *sigh*