Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you trade for Kuva weapons or stubbornly try to get them through RNG?

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Knowing trading is coming soon(tm) to console, I could have just waited, but pressed on hoping for that satisfaction of farming them all. I don't care about the stats as it seems +50% element means -50% IPS - so sure, you can sway the dps toward more status, but overall damages increase is certainly not worth it and likely barely noticeable.

That said, I'm still missing 2 - Quartaak and Sheldig.

But I have duplicates of:

Seer (1)
Karak (1)
Ogris (1)
Tonkor (1)
Chakkhur (2)
Dragoon (2)
Kraken (3)
Avanga (1)
Twin Stubba (7)  (Seriously what the actual...)

And have finally decided enough stupidity is enough, and am no longer farming them before I have more Stubba than nano spores.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg
  • Like 2

Neither, I said hecc this system and haven't touched it since I got rid of my first Lich and only then because I didn't want to deal with half my starchart being covered in "LOL I tuk UR lootz".

Tho in a hypothetical future where I for whatever reason break down or suffer a traumatic brain injury that causes me to forget how gross tying MR to obligate forma useage is.... so I'd actually engage with their weapon mechanic.... and by proxy the Lich mechanic(s) again..... I'd probably just trade for that nonsense. 

Edited by Oreades

So far, I've only had 2 liches. And my second one I can't kill because I can't get my Requiem 1 relics to drop a Xata. So, kinda stuck. Personal problem too as I don't like to trade. So, kinda dealing with RNG. Got like 7 Lohk though from the grind. Good for that I guess. But am I enjoying fighting my Liches? Absolutely. The missions are actually high level and all over the place so I can do any mission I want, at a high level.

Now if only I had a Corpus "Lich" and an Infested "Lich" for me to slap around. Grineer is my least favorite faction to fight. Namely because Armor scaling in this game is a bunch of garbage piled on top of a pile of poop.

• Like 1

I've been trading dupes with friends; this system isn't going away, and I'll eventually get 'perfect' rolls on everything, which can easily enough be dropped on top of whatever I happen to level. No reason to waste my own time.

Edited by pauli133

I r4ached the point where I just think: f it

1. Drakoon 31%

2. Twin Stubba 26%

3. Tonkor 27%

4. Drakoon 28%

Current: Tonkor 26%

I mean what? Can I at least get a weapon that is a small improvement over the last ones? Does it really goes to 60%?

I mean why should I grind for a weapon hours just to throw it away. Nothing gained and wasted hours. Nope. F this system...

Edited by DerGreif2

34 Lich and I have all but one (Drakoon). Given the RNG on the drop of the weapon this is about inline with what to expect. I'll be looking at another 10-20 before I get my last one.

I'm not rushing to get these by any means, just if I have a few hours to kill I'll level a few weapons, and hunt a Lich.

Edited by Ady88