Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your go-to loadout and why ?

lukinu_u

Depends what I'm doing and how my day was. For general warframe ie trash mobs up to say level 150 or so, if I'm tired I use Mesa to be lazy or glass cannon speed nova build if Im feeling with it. For weaponry I use a Hunter/Viral build Rubico and a Corrosive Pyrana prime secondary. Zenurik for it's all rounder utility, smeeta kavat unless new content then Helios for scans. Still messing around with a new melee choice, I like polearms but since Guandao is less devastating now I'm looking into a Plague Kripath build possibly. For higher level content I just tailor my build to what is most effective for the mission.

I usually stick with Valkyr Prime or Nova Prime. 

Valkyr set up to be her usual angry kitty self with Eternal War using either the Hirudo or Ratka Dark Dagger, and Nova Prime as a Slova build using the Rubico prime to headshot all the slows. Recently I have also been playing a bit more into Wisp and trying out a few new builds for Banshee. 

8 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Yes sure, i am giving you my loadout dealing +90% damage dealt  on every mission, with 0% damage received and  +4000% fire accuracy, wait just few seconds....

No it's not mesa, equinox, volt or saryn…

Is it Vauban? Those numbers sound like my Vauban numbers with that magical 4000% accuracy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelloItIsIJimbles said:

Is it Vauban? Those numbers sound like my Vauban numbers with that magical 4000% accuracy 

No it's not... but i can deal insane damage values if there are corpus only(don't ask me why, probably the other factions stats are broken because on the paper i can deal an average of 2.000.000 damage per hit without other buff), so mot,eso and corpus missions... And few frames can have 0% damage received(probably because they die even with one hit...).

it's funny to see 8 forma saryn, equinox, volt and mesa asking themselves why they deal so low damage with 5X  kills but in a normal game slow, squishy characters  dealing more damage than cc, nukers or tanks should be common  practice.

Edited by bibmobello

I have a couple different ones, some for general use, some for specific missions so I don't have to re-equip a bunch of things at once

1. Frost Prime w/ Ice Wave Impedance, Vazarin Mending Dash. Vaykor Hek w/ Viral damage, Lex Prime w/ Heat damage, Tonbo w/ Corrosive Blast damages. Arcane Strike, Arcane Guardian

The idea is to pick a spot on the map and just lock it down. Within these 25 meters or so, I am God. For most mission types (Survival. Mobile Defense, regular Defense, etc.) you barely need anything else. Power Range only 100% (ever since Snow Globes were nerfed so that Nullies can delete them) which still gives me plenty of protection. Everything else is piled into my Armor. Ice Wave Impedance stops enemies in their tracks even if an Ancient Healer is trying to protect them. If anything somehow does get close, the Tonbo's status procs will strip its armor, knock it down, and leave it wide open for some Vaykor Hek headshots. Anything further out gets nailed by the Lex Prime, which even after years of power creep still hits like a train

2. Rhino Prime, Zenurik Energizing Dash. Either Rubico Prime or Buzlok w/ Radiation damage, AkStilletto Prime w/ variable damage, Nikana Prime w/ Viral damage

This is an admittedly braindead build for when I don't want to think and just want to sit around in Iron Skin for a few minutes shooting things with crit headshots. And if I get the "Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma" or "Kill the Ropalolyst" Nightwave challenges, I can just pump them full of Roar-buffed Radiation damage

Gimmick builds:

1. Limbo (Prime) max duration, Vectis Prime w/ Toxic damage. This is for cheesing "Beat Index without letting enemy score" (for best results, recruit a Gara buddy), as well as Rescue Sorties.

2. Ice Chroma max strength, Lanka w/ Radiation damage. This is a Tridolon build, you already know how this goes. The AkStilleto Prime make a return here in a futile attempt to pop those Hydrolyst bubbles that keep wiping my team

3. Inaros max durability, Corinth w/ Corrosive Cold, Magnus w/ Magnetic Toxin, Sarpa w/ Viral Electric. Vazarin Mending Dash. Imperator Vandal w/ Radiation Cold. This is a Profit-Taker build, loaded with as many damage types as I could fit

4. Mirage max range Paris Prime Radiation damage. A legacy build for Law of Retribution

5. Saryn max damage Karak Wraith Corrosive Heat damage. A legacy build for Jordas Verdict

i'll come back some other time when i'm not currently playing another game to take some screenshots.

18 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

and maybe get advices to improve it

okay.

• frankly, Contagion Cloud really struggles to be useful even with really high Strength unless you have like, a Nidus to group Enemies to stack the Clouds, and then also that Nidus to group Enemies so that they get affected by the stacked Clouds.
    otherwise it's only some random tickles in some random spot of the map, that is just so much weaker than Saryns' other Ability features or your own Weapons.
    • Anomaly will help but it's nowhere near as effective as some Warframe Ability options to do this stuff, and you really want to stack a lot of Clouds on top of each other so that they'll start to do actually decent Damage >.>
  • since Saryn brings her own 2-3 Mod Slots worth of Corrosive Damage, i really don't think you need to have your Weapons be focusing on Corrosive. you can bring other Damage Types to be optimal against more types of Enemies or to make Condition Overload boosting stronger, Et Cetera without losing anything of significance. you'll still have the most Corrosive Damage of any of your Elements anyways so you will still get mostly Corrosive Status so there's no worry about spamming non-stacking Status Types unintentionally.
18 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Toxic Barrage also contribute to the toxin multiplier of Toxic Lash, which increase the damage output.

i wouldn't really see this as something to pursue after and Mod for - mostly something that encourages you to have Damage Types that include some Toxin, but more than that doesn't do much. you wouldn't want to wreck your Damage Type optimization just for a bit more Toxin DoT.
ex. after any Toxin Mods are present, the difference between more Toxin Mods and more other Elementals is pretty miniscule.

10 hours ago, Uthael said:

Volt Prime has 100 base armor, which is actually something worth building onto.

no it isn't, you only gain 27% EHP. and that doesn't even include that you have Guardian which makes the extra 110 Armor less exciting still. (11% extra EHP when Guardian is active)
since you have Adaptation you'd get pretty good results out of Redirection and Primed Vigor would just be good outright.

This is my go to Loadout:

Garuda:

Everyday build

https://imgur.com/cZyd9GD cZyd9GD.jpg

Survival

lZ9BYK3.jpg

Tank/Profit Taker

9MRA8ed.jpg

These builds got their Power Strength adjusted after the buffs Garuda received recently. This is a new build i created for her:

Support

eO7sXsO.jpg

Most range out of all of my Builds for her. Mostly if i i'm in a mood to buff a Squads Physical Damage and heal in a wide Radius or from allies killing the enemies. Plus Energize for the energy boost for Allies.

Weapons:

I used to use Staticor as my main Secondary but i switched to Kuva Brakk:

fuft5Jj.jpg

Being using this thing in a lvl 210+ Mot Survival run (if i was more serious, i would've gone further) and against plenty of Liches. Being enjoying it since i got it and even though the Riven got over 100% Multishot, it got a even bigger Status Chance boost so it's still a 100% Status build with 2 60/60s which left room for Heated Charge for extra Heat Damage.

New Zenistar Build:

After Melee Phase 2, my old Status build i had in Melee 2.999 got wrecked since it got a 10 Base Duration for the Disc without Combo Counter so now without Mods like True Punishment, Zenistar is trash.

QAS1gcp.jpg

Edited by GPrime96

It is very refreshing to see this thread, all this time I was under the impression that quite a few mods (especially in warframes) are the best in slot ones, and there is not much reason to use anything else, it's cool to see so many variations.

As to myself, I change my loadouts all the time, so it's really difficult to pick the main one.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

no it isn't, you only gain 27% EHP. and that doesn't even include that you have Guardian which makes the extra 110 Armor less exciting still. (11% extra EHP when Guardian is active)
since you have Adaptation you'd get pretty good results out of Redirection and Primed Vigor would just be good outright.

In advance - correct me if I'm wrong.
I thought the formula for damage reduction = armor / (armor + 300), which gives 42% damage reduction from 200 armor. According to my calculations, that's
HP/(1-0.42) = 72% extra HP.
With Arcane Guardian, 100 base armor and Steel Fiber, damage reduction should equal:
(100 * (1 + 110%) + 600) / (100 * (1 + 110%) + 600 + 300) = 810 / 1110 = 0.73 = 73%,
making EHP = HP * (1 / (1 - 0.73)) = 3.7*HP.
That's 270% extra effective HP from armor. Since EHP multipliers practically work for healing too, I thought that with a reliable source of heals, it would be a waste to invest in shields.

Again, if you notice any mistakes or have advice on how to make the build better, please let me know.

Edited by Uthael
820 / 1120 was a mistake

4 hours ago, bibmobello said:

No it's not... but i can deal insane damage values if there are corpus only(don't ask me why, probably the other factions stats are broken because on the paper i can deal an average of 2.000.000 damage per hit without other buff), so mot,eso and corpus missions... And few frames can have 0% damage received(probably because they die even with one hit...).

it's funny to see 8 forma saryn, equinox, volt and mesa asking themselves why they deal so low damage with 5X  kills but in a normal game slow, squishy characters  dealing more damage than cc, nukers or tanks should be common  practice.

Due to no damage and that accuracy, I'm gonna guess it's Ivara with some kind of nuking setup like say noise arrow and Sanct Castanas, Penta, or other AoE etc.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, Uthael a dit :

My go-to loadout. I use it in sorties, arbitrations and many bossfights, Not really a normal playstyle, but that's one of the reasons I like Warframe.

eaDnIuv.jpg

Volt Prime has 100 base armor, which is actually something worth building onto. I use a Hirudo to heal and sometimes intentionally expose myself to damage so Adaptation can trigger. An underrated mod. Also, Arcane Guardian... Actually makes this useful on any frame.

qi2Zt2A.jpg

Same story with toxin + electric = corrosive. Status chance ain't much, but every E press is 3 hits, building up the combo nicely. Press 2 for more attack speed.

It ain't my most powerful melee build, but it doesn't have to be. Hirudo is here to heal me. Melee heals are a drawback, but shields make me safe from ranged damage anyway. Also, no need to holster my primary to heal.

Edit: Melee damage is nerfed into balanced. With the options we have, there's no point in using melee as primary anymore.

The build overall sounds intersting, but I have a few suggestiosn that would improve it without changing your playstyle :

• On Hirudo, switch Gladiator Vice and Virulent Scourge for Primed Fever Strike and Weeping Wounds. It boost your status from 22% to 63.8% (rougly ~190% increase) and your damage (with Shock Trooper active) from 540.3 to 758.5 (roulgu 40.4% increase) at the cost of 24% attack speed, which is defintely worth especially since you can boost your attack speed with Speed, so it's a loss of comfort. You would get much more damages and strip armor faster, which will melt armored target, but also provide more heal since damage = heal.

• On Volt, Arcane Guardian provide a lot of armor and make Steel Fiber meaningless, especially if you have Adaptation on. The addionnal 110 armor it provide compared to the 600 from Arcane Guardian bring your EHP (before Adaptation) from 2466 to 2738, which is only a low 11% increase. I don't know what else you need on this build but you could switch Steel Fiber for more power stat (duration for the shields, strength for the speed, range for ult, etc...), another augment or maybe Rage/Hunter Adrenaline which is nice when you have a ok survivability and great amount of healing.
il y a une heure, taiiat a dit :

• frankly, Contagion Cloud really struggles to be useful even with really high Strength unless you have like, a Nidus to group Enemies to stack the Clouds, and then also that Nidus to group Enemies so that they get affected by the stacked Clouds.
    otherwise it's only some random tickles in some random spot of the map, that is just so much weaker than Saryns' other Ability features or your own Weapons.
    • Anomaly will help but it's nowhere near as effective as some Warframe Ability options to do this stuff, and you really want to stack a lot of Clouds on top of each other so that they'll start to do actually decent Damage >.>
  • since Saryn brings her own 2-3 Mod Slots worth of Corrosive Damage, i really don't think you need to have your Weapons be focusing on Corrosive. you can bring other Damage Types to be optimal against more types of Enemies or to make Condition Overload boosting stronger, Et Cetera without losing anything of significance. you'll still have the most Corrosive Damage of any of your Elements anyways so you will still get mostly Corrosive Status so there's no worry about spamming non-stacking Status Types unintentionally.

i wouldn't really see this as something to pursue after and Mod for - mostly something that encourages you to have Damage Types that include some Toxin, but more than that doesn't do much. you wouldn't want to wreck your Damage Type optimization just for a bit more Toxin DoT.
ex. after any Toxin Mods are present, the difference between more Toxin Mods and more other Elementals is pretty miniscule.

•  

Contagion Cloud really look meaningless, but as I explained earlier, I use it mainly to damage enemy at doors you don't necessarily look at, and it work well especially with Exodia Contagion. The damages are low and it start to struggle against high level armored enemies but it work well in most of missions.

About corrosive, that's what I initially though and tested, but this is a bit more complexe that it looks.
Taking example of my Drakgoon and the way I use Toxic Barrage over other element, here my build require Riven + Motus Setup + 1 status/elemental mod to reach 100% status, I use Primed Charged Shell for more damages and all other slots are used so I cannot suit another status/elemental mod. I decide to switch Toxic Barrage for Scattering Inferno to get radiation and mix it with corrosive from Venom Dose, I get more damage diversity, but I also go from 4504.8 IPS + 14230 corrosive to 4504.8 IPS + 1260 toxin + 12970 radiation, which become  4504.8 IPS + 25450 corrosive and  4504.8 IPS + 1260 toxin + 12970 radiation + 11220 corrosive.
With the full corrosive build, I get 58.5% of my pellets that proc corrosive, while the corrosive + radiation + toxin build only have 32.7%, which a 44.1% corrosive proc loss. Sure I gain a bit of radiation and toxin procs, but radiation is useless and I already have 100% chance of toxin additionnaly to other procs, so even if it make the build a little bit more versatile it's not worth since most of damage multiplier from Radiation are against armored enemies where corrosive are much more important.
I talk with radiation as example, because the other options in the mod setup are magnetic, or corrosive with eletricity mod which is just worst.

However, it's definitely worth considering with gas and that's what I did with my melee.

24 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Due to no damage and that accuracy, I'm gonna guess it's Ivara with some kind of nuking setup like say noise arrow and Sanct Castanas, Penta, or other AoE etc.

almost but only melee can deal such damage, it's the classic ivara glaive set up but i repeat something it's wrong with the stats because when i hit a corpus head with 12X the damage go to 99%, it's a waste the Combo doesn't increase the melee damage anymore but i could deal the same damage before the melee changes so...

Edited by bibmobello

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Ok, I'll bite. 102 forma? Exactly how many times have you changed that build? Or was it for an outside challenge or something.

The 102 Formas, that happened when i was getting bored and during the last time Plague Star came to the Game. So i got myself a lot of Formas from farming them in Plague Star, building them in Foundry, and from Plat. The reas9n it say 102 is the 100 normal Formas + Umbral and Aura Forma. Probably changed my builds two or three times. 

Just now, GPrime96 said:

The 102 Formas, that happened when i was getting bored and during the last time Plague Star came to the Game. So i got myself a lot of Formas from farming them in Plague Star, building them in Foundry, and from Plat. The reas9n it say 102 is the 100 normal Formas + Umbral and Aura Forma. Probably changed my builds two or three times. 

Ah fair enough, I've done similarly bored things.

Il y a 4 heures, bibmobello a dit :

You deal more damage against Corpus because they don't have armor to reduce the hit damage.
The 2 following hits are the same weapon (Hema) dealing purely viral damage which get no multiplier against ferrite armor and proto shield (the health type hit by both shot). On left ferrite armor which is armor and thus, reduce damage, and on right the proto shield which is not armor and don't reduce damage.
armor_noarmor.png

3 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

almost but only melee can deal such damage, it's the classic ivara glaive set up but i repeat something it's wrong with the stats because when i hit a corpus head with 12X the damage go to 99%.

Aww, so close 😞  Hey if it's a glitch that works for you then happy days 😄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

You deal more damage against Corpus because they don't have armor to reduce the hit damage.
The 2 following hits are the same weapon (Hema) dealing purely viral damage which get no multiplier against ferrite armor and proto shield (the health type hit by both shot). On left ferrite armor which is armor and thus, reduce damage, and on right the proto shield which is not armor and don't reduce damage.
armor_noarmor.png

Yes i already knew that but the other players are killing the same enemies but something it's wrong if i kill 500 enemies and the other players with their best gear can deal 10% killing 4000+. i am starting to think the other factions stats are broken because i can see something like 57.000.000 against infested but the stats at the end are probably lower than other players even changing the elementals. Probably it's caused by  the innate  proc the glaive has.

Before  the nerf with a rad build on the glaive with 12X and headshot i have seen something like 18.000.000 damage on a level 155 manic bombard without CO obviously.

Edited by bibmobello

il y a 17 minutes, bibmobello a dit :

Yes i already knew that but the other players are killing the same enemies but something it's wrong if i kill 500 enemies and the other players with their best gear can deal 10% killing 4000+. i am starting to think the other factions stats are broken because i can see something like 57.000.000 against infested but the stats at the end are probably lower than other players even changing the elementals. Probably it's caused bye  the innate  proc the glaive has.

In the damage dealt calculation, overkill damage in count.
So let's imagine you are 2 in the squad, one guy have a powerful sniper and the other one have a rapid assault rifle and all enemies have 100HP :

• The guy with the sniper kill one enemy with a single hit that deal 500 damages, so 500 damages done (even if the target only have 100HP).
  • The guy with the assault rifle kill 5 with each hit dealing 100 damages, so a total of 500 damages done.

In this situation, both got the same amount of damages done, but if the target now have enough armor to reduce 50% of damages received, the situation is not the same :

• The guy with the sniper still OS the one guy, but with 250 damages since his damage are halved, so 250 damages done (even if the target only have 100HP).
  • The guy with the assault rifle need 2 shot per kill, because he only deal 50 damages but it's still a total of 500 damages done.

I took low and simple values to show how it work, but if you swap the sniper for your millions of damages, change the assault rifle for something like Dex Furis and consider armor can give more than 95% damage reduction in some situation, you rapidely understand why your % of damage done in the squad is a lot higher in corpus missions.

Edit : If it's it work differenlty on infested and corpus which are both unarmored (for most of them), then I don't know. I heard overkill damage were considered or not depending what cause them (for example finisher from stance are not while regular finisher are, if I rememeber well). It weird and a bit bugged.
But anyways, what count is your actual efficiency at kill stuff, not what is displayed on the mission screen. If you get higher % displayed because it's rely on overkill damages, but actually deal less DPS, the other guy build will outperform yours at higher level.

Edited by lukinu_u

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

The build overall sounds intersting, but I have a few suggestiosn that would improve it without changing your playstyle :

• On Hirudo, switch Gladiator Vice and Virulent Scourge for Primed Fever Strike and Weeping Wounds. It boost your status from 22% to 63.8% (rougly ~190% increase) and your damage (with Shock Trooper active) from 540.3 to 758.5 (roulgu 40.4% increase) at the cost of 24% attack speed, which is defintely worth especially since you can boost your attack speed with Speed, so it's a loss of comfort. You would get much more damages and strip armor faster, which will melt armored target, but also provide more heal since damage = heal.

Yeah, needs more [Forma] for Primed Fever Strike, I'll get to that eventually xD
The idea was to be able to tap E to heal and continue firing whatever I have equipped as soon as possible. I rarely have a combo multiplier up on melee. Good advice, though. Will try it out.
I do use Weeping Wounds on my Inaros, though. CO Plague Kripath and Blood Rush (boosted by the crit cat and Arcane Avenger). It's a nice blender.

Steel Fiber helps with damage mitigation before either Adaptation or Guardian kick in. To not get oneshot. Both buffs are down often because I'm totally abusing my 3 to avoid any damage altogether. Now that I think about it, I'll probably switch to Redirection. Thanks.
As for Hunter Adrenaline - energy is rarely a problem 'cuz Zenurik 24/7. Plop a pizza if constantly drained to get one shield up and kill the drain.
That's also on Inaros. Zenurik is a waste on him.

36 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

something it's wrong if i kill 500 enemies and the other players with their best gear can deal 10% killing 4000+.

If a single enemy has 1 000HP and you oneshot it with 2 000 000 damage, it still counts as 2M damage.
Other players may be dealing 500 damage three times per second to all enemies around them at the same time.

I say: keep at it and keep focusing the priority targets. Leave the cannon fodder to others.
Edit: ninja'd xD
Edit2: Use Corrosive Projection. It boosts your initial damage on heavily armored targets more than anything else. If you get lucky and everyone is using it (as should be the case), no enemy will have armor and you'll always deal 100% of your damage.
Edit4:  To save you a lot of studying in Simulacrum, check this out:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Damage#Overview_Table
Ignore the small numbers and take note of some 50% and especially 75% ones. An enemy with 75% damage reduction effectively has 4 times more HP. Again, Corrosive Projection.

Edited by Uthael