Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

43 minutes ago, Neo.RavenX said:

Unable to leave base on Saturn after stealing ship on last part of mission. Happened 3 times in a row as client. Also tied to leave ship and even destroy it but still was trapped

This:  Eventually I killed myself and used unstuck and that worked. But I was stuck hititng invisible walls for a long while. 

HnepReQ.jpg

Edited by diaversai

First issue: Dislocated operator's arms
Try going up with the Railjack.
U7Pfv9R.jpg

Second issue: Invisible walls (resources not found?)
Picture 1:
YLfJE7M.jpg
Picture 2: Boarding party's pod
qwMbpVb.jpg
Picture 3: I can go inside the pod, but everything is invisibleUg5HSQr.jpg

Third issue: Crazy turrets, wrong position inside ship.
They are just doing shoot effects inside it.
Picture 1:
gVapUGK.jpg
Picture 2:z9YCNm4.jpg

Fourth issue: Slide animation on all warframes usually stop
Not so much to add, just try sliding a few times.i0VwUmJ.jpg

Fifth issue: My operator suddenly went full Mr. Popo
Talking seriously, operator's colors changed and I don't know why.
They went back to normal later, all this inside the Railjack.y7sb8eW.jpg

Sixth issue: Double Excalibur Umbra
Comment: This was so funny
Steps (Or at least what happened):

1. Went to railjack directly from orbiter.
  2. Selected dry dock inside Railjack to go there.
  3. While at it I pressed 5 a few times. Suddenly I had two Umbras ready to go even inside a mission lol

3eJyhJo.jpg

Seventh and last issue: Enemy ships have three problems
First one:

CXou3dJ.jpg?1

Second one: Sometimes we could shoot crewships from inside and destroy the reactors, but they didn't get destroyed.
Sadly we had to abort the mission because of it.

Third one (extra): Sometimes ships stop spawning to finish the mission, having to abort it. 

First time uploading bugs, wish you the best with your job!

PD: I was a host in all those pictures

Edited by semprax

1 minute ago, Xcilion said:

When hosting a mission (on railjack) no one will join my game (and thus my ship), so i have to join someone else crew in order to play, which sucks because i want to play with my ship

Did you try starting the fight alone? People get into my session after it.

I cant go in Lupal,the first stage of Saturn,i cant even join a teammate in that stage,i will stuck at the loading screen forever until the game not responding.I have checked all the thing it needs,and i started myself to go in that stage ,it will stuck in the something like energy tunnel forever and when i try to abort the mission it will 100% not responding

When returning to drydock after a mission as a client,  sometimes the railjack exists won't work.   You can still use the dojo's fast travel menu to leave the railjack,  and if you do this there is no problem.  However,   if you choose Leave Dojo when still in the Railjack in drydock,  you'll get a mission failed screen as if you aborted,  and lose the rewards from the last mission. 

After upgrading my gunnery intrinsics and acquiring the 360 view while manning the turret, I hop off and the entire ship is invisble except for the doors. Tried hopping on and then back off to see if that would fix it and nope, also tried leaving railjack and then returning and nothing.

Spoiler

5338d112598b9f224abeb5b4540a1c6a.png

Spoiler

5a086bc17e30b424e551475b90fd792e.png

When joining a railjack mission through the navigation, missions ends (complete / failed), host goes back to the dry docks and then he launches a new mission...

then normally the screen does some sort of loading i think and i should be on the railjack's bridge when warping to the mission, instead of all that my game black screens,

Steam still working, ShadowPlay still works and it stay on the black screen and even the sound is gone.

Edited by haxCys
finally got it correct (final edit)

After Hotfix 27.0.2 I am having the Railjack disappear while I'm inside of it. It would be fine, I go into either of the gun turrets, then when I exit the gun turret I can only see doors and teammates in the Railjack with everything going on outside of the railjack. Most of the time I can fumble around to get back into the guns or exit to assist in the mission but seeing the floors and walls doesn't come back until mission it complete and pull into drydock.

unknown.pngunknown.png

It is more funny and not a problem but I was seeing teammate pets on Earth from space while they were in the Railjack. Only mentioning in the case it can end up causing other problems later or something. But both were happening in the same missions.

unknown.png

Teammates were having issues with Dirac resource not showing in inventory after getting back to the drydock unless they left the dojo to get a second summary screen on the Orbiter.

Dirac isn't showing at all for players that haven't finished building the Railjack, but that seemed like it might be correct (doing the same thing as with intrinsics of storing then can use after build is complete?).

Resolution scale with the invisibility effects and "gun sound wave effects"(the watery ripples) and others  don't work properly. they get lodged to the pixel size instead of staying the full resolution.
Here are screenshots taken with the snipping tool (whenever I take a screenshot i guess the effects momentarily rearrange themselves)

100% no outline (https://imgur.com/b6Y2C6k)
100% outlines (https://imgur.com/aBU9saN)
50% resolution / effects are at 960x540 (https://imgur.com/Z3lzY2y)
60% resolution / effects are at 1152x648 (https://imgur.com/326FaN7)
80% resolution / effects are at 1536x864 (https://imgur.com/4D8PJtX)

host migration can often (very often, that is!) lead to a railjack mission being restarted and even crashes the game (just so happened after the original host left and the next host also did... that was enough to crash the game then - congratz to not learning from all those years with new contend released where the host can leave the mission irregularly and thus causing problems... really promotes antisozial behaviour - but hey! at least we have silly word-filters in place, right? they filter even those awfully evil names on kuva weapons generated by the game itself ^^)

51 minutes ago, hyzmarca said:

When returning to drydock after a mission as a client,  sometimes the railjack exists won't work.   You can still use the dojo's fast travel menu to leave the railjack,  and if you do this there is no problem.  However,   if you choose Leave Dojo when still in the Railjack in drydock,  you'll get a mission failed screen as if you aborted,  and lose the rewards from the last mission. 

+1 to that. though i'm not sure about the rewards missing since i checked (at least for one resource type) after that happened to me and still got the resource i knew i didn't had before the mission. still, best to fast travel anywhere inside the dojo and then leave it to prevent this from happening at all.

2 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

+1 to that. though i'm not sure about the rewards missing since i checked (at least for one resource type) after that happened to me and still got the resource i knew i didn't had before the mission. still, best to fast travel anywhere inside the dojo and then leave it to prevent this from happening at all.

Might have been the forge materials collecting bug,  for me. Not sure.  I know we collected over 1500 Cubic Diodes and I didn't get any. 

The second Gunnery Intrinsic upgrade that lets you shoot from all angles by making the ship invisible seems to make walls hit by the boarding sleds invisible all the time, and sometimes makes the entire ship invisible for the rest of the mission when you get off the Gun.

All my Listet Bugs actally are not Host sided only Client sided

3 of 4 Times the Insed of the Crewships is bugged,
currently i have seen 2 Dierent Typs o it:

First, you enter it an still have the Archwing Equipment on yout Warrame (Gun/Melee) and its possibil to walk in the Air and it is not possibil to shot the Ship Reaktor.
Second, you enter the Crewship and the first room is locked and its not possibil to open the door, but its possibil to shot trougth the door and destroy the Ship Reactor if you have a weapon wo can shot trough doors.

In both Cases its not possibil to leave the ship, my Teammates have sayed, my position is switching to the Planet if i enter a bugged ship.
The Solution for this is use the Universal tool to teleport away.

Same can happen to Mission Objektiv Areas.

-----------------------------

Next Bug, if a Client is still in a Crewship after destroying its possibil to bug out of map, if one of the first two told bugs happens befor the possebility is around 70% for it.

if the Bugout happens your Model is near the Planet and aorund 30.000 - 40.000m away from the Group falling down the the out of map ground after this happens its possibil to WALK back into the Map Area after this its possibil to use the Archwing again , but sometime not the Blink, after entering the Map Area gain /unstuck is semiwoking again and has the possibility to really set you back, but at the same time the possibility is high to even greater bug you like only melee possibil until the Lobby is createt new, not possibil to use the Operator anymore, can jump (this 3 things i have experied until now)

Hi, Amesha is at the moment quite bugy with the new grinier ships. The second ability does not attract there firing and it looks like it is not healing the Railjack. The invincibility from the 4. ability together with the 3. ability does not work. You will get damage from at least the crew ships through your invincibility and die anyway. 

The Damage scaling against Archwings is extrem hard. My Archwings fly with max bonus health, max bonus armor, max shields, max shield recharge, maxed Abilitys and maxed Abilty duration and die in Seconds around Saturn, when under fire. For the Railjack I don't know how tough they will get with the time, but maxed out archwings should survive a little more so you can even think on Offense Archwings and not only how you don't die all the time.

Minimap: at the moment it is far to close I can not use it helpful, because nothing gets close enough.

Health drops, energy drops, and mods. It looks like no enemy in the space battle drops anything of this kind. It would be help a loot for the Archwing experience if Amesha would not be the only wing that can replenish his energy or health.