The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just finished Veil Proxima

Xaero

hace 1 minuto, Xaero dijo:

Hence why I'm asking if anyone else found anything 🙂

Well, my goal is maximum mastery, which means I've got to max out Intristics, so it's still a long way to go.

Honestly "big" is not the word to describe how big are the scenarios compared to what we knew until now, this is a completely new dimension on size, where "massive" could fit much better. There could be dozens of secrets hidden there out, but could take time to discover every of them. Or there could be anything. But I dont think so, i think there's something hidden, maybe depending on tilesets as the kuria. 

1 minute ago, XzWasPzX said:

Honestly "big" is not the word to describe how big are the scenarios compared to what we knew until now, this is a completely new dimension on size, where "massive" could fit much better. There could be dozens of secrets hidden there out, but could take time to discover every of them. Or there could be anything. But I dont think so, i think there's something hidden, maybe depending on tilesets as the kuria. 

I guess there should be something related to New War, since DE promised to start it before this year's end.

@Xaero

There's nothing at the end of Veil unless it's an RNG activity.

My team of three completed it last night and were thoroughly disappointed. My friend actually baited me mid mission by saying the boarding parties were crazy Grineer amalgams and I jumped off the pilot seat to see, and it broke my game.

(There weren't amalgams.)

I'd recommend running the central zone a few more times and see if you can get a special point of interest to spawn. That's what we're doing after I get off work today. Let me know if you find anything!

Edited by Ophmalpulos

18 minutes ago, Ophmalpulos said:

I'd recommend running the central zone a few more times and see if you can get a special point of interest to spawn. That's what we're doing after I get off work today. Let me know if you find anything!

BTW how do I know if a point of interest spawned? I don't think I've ever seen one.

Edit: nvm, found out what they are.

Edited by Xaero

1 forma only lol, its so cheap :). I honestly thought it will be like 10. 

I honestly think that what we got is just the base system, phase 1, all mission i saw are around the same, similar to extermination/sabotage. 

Its so unpolished i think we are just alpha testers for the system, the real deal like different mission types, bosses, story etc will come later when they polish the bases or at least make it mostly playable. Thats why i think its stripped for now from all "kuria" like things. We were wondering around for long to find anything, nothing was found as of yet.

Btw there are borders to the map, its huge, but escaping mobs hit a wall, they are an easy pick than (obviously the mission is over than so not really worth much) and some things respawn (like turrets) 

Few questions :

- how one farms cubic diodes and pustrels efficiantly ? , I need loads of whem for repairs and building new items .

- what are the best guns ?

- do resource cost scale up with higher tier equipment ?

- how usefull are railjack abilitys ?

- are armements ( rockets , seekers , etc ) usefull ? and wich one should I aim to get ?

Edited by bad4youLT

@bad4youLT

Cubic Diodes drop from destructable items in the world space. Those are the easiest ways to get them reliably, but it's entirely RNG based. Enemies also drop them, so make sure you fly over their wreckage to collect resources or have an Archwing collecting.

Zetki guns have the best damage stats, but overheat extremely quickly. Fire in bursts and you're good.
Carcinnox is probably the most outright powerful, in my opinion. You can wipe ships in a few bursts and the chem proc makes the ship attack it's allies and lose control.

Resource cost doesn't really change with higher tier equipment, it just takes different resources that are rarer.

Tactical abilities are QoL. Fire suppression is nice and the forge cooldown is nice as well to keep rovolite production up. 
Intrinsic perks and abilities are good up to rank 5-7 for any of the trees. Piloting is amazing up because you can reset the targeting on every enemy missile (there are a lot) by double tapping shift.

Armaments are OK as extra DPS, but they aren't easy to aim and they don't do much damage alone. It's almost a waste to make them. Missiles are OK due to the AoE explosion.
Dome charges and artillery are also meh. It takes 2-3 shots to kill a crewship and those are the only things you're going to be hitting with it.

A lot of your scaling is going to be rooted in your intrinsics and avionics.

1 hour ago, Ophmalpulos said:

@bad4youLT
Carcinnox is probably the most outright powerful, in my opinion. You can wipe ships in a few bursts and the chem proc makes the ship attack it's allies and lose control.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. For my experience Cryophon is stronger, since it does so much damage per shot and it's pretty hard to miss with given that it's a plasmor-style projectile.

1 hour ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

Oh wow, so .. all of that insane grind .. for nothing?!

2019 is now officially the worst year of Warframe. I'm stunned. But not surprised TBH.

Also, thank all of you who sacrificed your personal time and effort for this. I really mean it. 

It's not for nothing...We are just in Phase 2 of railjack with Phase 3 coming soonTM. They probably want us to build a try out our railjacks before throwing the rest of The New War at us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

2019 is now officially the worst year of Warframe. I'm stunned. But not surprised TBH.

Also, thank all of you who sacrificed your personal time and effort for this. I really mean it. 

I wouldn't say it was for nothing, but it definitely wasn't what was it was made out to be and we got virtually nothing close to what we've shown is Empyrean.

The worst part, in my opinion, was the fact that they led us on to get to the Veil and then once we got through the Veil there was nothing there.

1 hour ago, Kerberos-3 said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. For my experience Cryophon is stronger, since it does so much damage per shot and it's pretty hard to miss with given that it's a plasmor-style projectile.

Yeah, the Cryphon is stronger, but I don't recommend it for the pilot's weapons just because it lacks the range necessary, at least in the way I played. Cryphon is great for side gunners, though.

1 hour ago, ThisIsMyWarframe said:

How are the Avionics drops?

Prepare for your 10th Hull Weave.

6 hours ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

We'll always have wisp... until her 1 is nerfed into the dirt like Mag

Could you post a screen of what resources mk 3 parts need to be repaired? I've noticed there's absolutely no overlap between mk 1 and mk 2, but I'm guessing that can't be true for mk 3 as the former two already cover all 4 of the basic railjack resources

1 hour ago, vFlitz said:

Could you post a screen of what resources mk 3 parts need to be repaired? I've noticed there's absolutely no overlap between mk 1 and mk 2, but I'm guessing that can't be true for mk 3 as the former two already cover all 4 of the basic railjack resources

Zetki Carcinnox MK III

15k credits
20 fresnels
1800 trachons
15k titanium
8k pustrels

Zetki Apoc MK III
15k credits
1800 trachons
15k titanium
8k pustrels

Vidar Pulsar MK III
15k credits
16 fresnels
14k asterite
12k titanium
10k cubic diodes

Could post more but i'm to lazy, enjoy.

Edited by TheMysteries
  • Like 1

@Skaleek Someone told me they got theirs on earth. Just looking at my codex at the few scans I have, Kosma cutters have Bulkhead as a rare drop. Kosma Flak has bulkhead as a common drop. The one dropped by cutters might be the better version?

Edited by schilds