Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Veil Proxima Experience

continue

Just now, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Oh...

I thought those were the ones already equipped on my Railjack for some reason, I'm feeling stupid now

No big deal! I ran Orion belt over and over and farmed lover 5k cubic diodes in 30 minutes!! You can speed through the mission

Just have 1 engineer and one person knocking down both crewships, preferably a level 5 gunner or tactician.

3 minutes ago, schilds said:

@Xenox_Ilz-ot I still wonder why you thought it necessary to tell me that I'm the only one talking about a bubble (what is that even relevant to?) but anyway. since you asked so nicely:

Reveal hidden contents

You will have to verify for yourself whether or not it has anything to do with enemies healing.

I did all the missions, and never saw the visual bubble, anytime I saw enemies healing, I would go away to try figuring out how big it was, but never saw it. Unsure if that's a bug, or weird interaction with settings like other stuff can be. The bubble also wouldn't be working all the time either, as two ships right on top of each other, one gets the heal, and the other dies normally.

3 minutes ago, schilds said:

@Xenox_Ilz-ot I still wonder why you thought it necessary to tell me that I'm the only one talking about a bubble (what is that even relevant to?) but anyway. since you asked so nicely:

Reveal hidden contents

You will have to verify for yourself whether or not it has anything to do with enemies healing.

I said you were the only one because, like I already said the first time, I didn't saw anyone else talking about them

& thanks, I'll see for myself when I'll get there

5 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Lucky! I'm just gonna wait for the clan research to finish and use the Mark 1s from there to farm the Zakti Mark 2s that I need for veil, no point in wasting my resources on the Zakti Mark 1s, especially when the requirements are so high.

Rare crates at points of interest not only contain umbra forma bp, but you can also find the repair drone that allows you to repair the wreckage instantly. You will even get half of its resource requirements after scrapping, despite not spending any.

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

Managed to complete couple Veil missions with mk2 carcinnox just fine.

Without more elaboration, that's really just a flex. You seem to be more reasonable than the other guy who came in and pretended they were the only one who was "chill," so I'm definitely willing to believe you, though.

edit: Also, yeah, we still "completed" it, but it was a horrible slog

Edited by continue

7 hours ago, schilds said:

If you're saying there is no bubble, that's just incorrect. The bubble is visible.

If you're saying the healing is coming from somewhere else, possibly? It doesn't seem entirely consistent or glitch free. Some things seem to stay in a permanent healing state. Happens a lot with outriders.

Would you happen to know what the small green orbs that track enemies are? I was thinking those were what was related to the healing instead

38 minutes ago, continue said:

Without more elaboration, that's really just a flex. You seem to be more reasonable than the other guy who came in and pretended they were the only one who was "chill," so I'm definitely willing to believe you, though.

edit: Also, yeah, we still "completed" it, but it was a horrible slog

All components and armaments except front turret were base. Had upgraded avionics though: HP, armor, turret damage and heat capacity. Played public, only one teammate helped with AW so that we could deal with regenerating enemies. The other two were glitched/afk throughout entire mission.

Edited by Xaero

Ok, so I did some scans, looked in my codex and have confirmed that

1) it's a healing field

2) it comes from the same annoying buggers that were already my priority target.

Dv4A4Jd.png

That's not to say there aren't other sources of healing.

Having said that, I think there is a glitch. I just ran into some enemies that had been in the healing field and kept healing no matter how far away I pulled them (out into the flat reaches of space away from everything :-P), or how long I waited, even after killing the crewship.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 1

I played a few Missions at Veil Proxima, not much of a difference in difficulty between Saturn and that place, although the Grineer there seems to steal the survivability numbers from lvl 165 or 200 enemies instead of lvl 90. But besides that, the Scenery looks very cool. Evil version of Void and red Crew Ships. 

Edited by GPrime96

4 hours ago, schilds said:

Ok, so I did some scans, looked in my codex and have confirmed that

1) it's a healing field

2) it comes from the same annoying buggers that were already my priority target.

Dv4A4Jd.png

That's not to say there aren't other sources of healing.

Having said that, I think there is a glitch. I just ran into some enemies that had been in the healing field and kept healing no matter how far away I pulled them (out into the flat reaches of space away from everything :-P), or how long I waited, even after killing the crewship.

if there are still other crewship around, they will keep healing, try completing the crewship objective as soon as possible.
and for a couple that still bugged try ramming your RJ right in front of them, or use slingshot, that seems to work for me

10 minutes ago, kulgak said:

if there are still other crewship around, they will keep healing, try completing the crewship objective as soon as possible.
and for a couple that still bugged try ramming your RJ right in front of them, or use slingshot, that seems to work for me

When I say "even after killing the crewship", I mean I killed every crewship just to make sure, lol. I'll try ramming or slingshot next time :D.

• Like 1

Can confirm, some baddies seem to keep healing even after the crewship/bubble gets popped. Had a few veeery annoying outriders with all weak spots destroyed, who kept regenerating to full health, basically turning invincible. Pulled them all the way to the end of the map until they finally became vulnerable. Maybe I'm missing something, but it seemed glitchy.

13 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

You mean the weapons that take 3 days to research? lol, I'm doing my missions with my Archwing for now

It doesn't really matter anyway the clan stuff will be good for new players starting this but if you started playing railjack from the first day of the patch, unless you're very unlucky, you should have better weapons than the clan tech stuff from drops.   I already do and I haven't really grinded it much at all due to work but I'm off the next 3 days I have no plans Soo...  I'll probably be nearly Maxed by Wednesday.

After what I heard about proxima, I will never go there. DE wants to give us a challenge. That's fine. But at some point it's not challenge it's just Bs. 

Thankfully I got some nice mods and a decent amount of resources to build my ship because Saturn would have been impossible to do for me for at least a weak.

6 hours ago, schilds said:

I've also just ran into this. Last two enemies in the node were 5km away from anything else and couldn't be killed at all.

Extremely annoying.

12 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

After what I heard about proxima, I will never go there. DE wants to give us a challenge. That's fine. But at some point it's not challenge it's just Bs. 

Thankfully I got some nice mods and a decent amount of resources to build my ship because Saturn would have been impossible to do for me for at least a weak.

Which is what people always say.. They want a challenge but when they are faced with one they just moan till DE changes it because they don't actually want one.

• Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb SilvaDreams:

Which is what people always say.. They want a challenge but when they are faced with one they just moan till DE changes it because they don't actually want one.

It isn't even that challenging. I don't PUG at all and I've finished all of earth and saturn in my little 2-man-clan over the course of two days. Veil is annoying for all the reasons mentioned above, but give it another day or two of grinding out that first node and we'll be on full MK3. My only problem is that I'm still sitting on 2k hull and shield, because I never found any better avionics.