Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash: His current problems and the solutions to fix them

(PSN)Vexx757
Message added by Letter13,

While there is some excellent feedback in this thread, the thread was only being kept alive by repeated bumping--behavior which is not something we condone on these forums.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

The thing is people don’t want instant activation because ash dosent need to be any of those frames mentioned above and he again can perform just as well as mentioned frames. 

You right, but that still doesn't change the fact that Ash is the record holder of small problems.

His shuriken are inaccurate and deal a small amount of damage compared to his fourth and it also needs less energy. The augment doesn't safe it either, because his passive gives him already higher damage and duration for bleed-procs. And bleed-procs ignore armor.

His second is until now just a weaker invisibility ability compared to lokis. The stun radius is also to small to really save someone and it's to short to use it as CC. The augemnt is Octavias invisibility, but with less duration and much higher range.

Third is to bugged to be useful. And the augment gives an extra damage boost which is not needed till an enemy level of +200? (if not even more). And in times of endless energy is the second part also useless 

Bladestorm is imo the worst ability. It inflict very high damage, but it is slow and I have heard that it's one of the worst ability to use on console. Last but not least is my dagger faster, increase my energy regeneration by 15/s, inflict a guaranteed bleed-proc, doesn't attract my enemies and deal much more damage (somehow it deals 230k on charge attacks, before the enemy has any negative status effects.).

In the end his kit works very well. But that doesn't change the fact, that he his more likely a Wrack-frame instead of a Warframe. 

9 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

You right, but that still doesn't change the fact that Ash the record holder of small problems.

His shuriken are inaccurate and deal an small amount of damage compared to his fourth and it also needs less energy. The augment doesn't safe it either, because his passive gives him already higher damage and duration for bleed-procs. And bleed-procs ignore armor.

His second is until now just a weaker invisibility ability compared to lokis. The stun radius is also to small to really save someone and it's to short to use it as CC. The augemnt is Octavias invisibility, but with more duration and much higher range.

Third is to bugged to be useful. And the augment gives an extra damage boost which is not needed till an enemy level of +200? (if not even more). And in times of endless energy is the second part also useless 

Bladestorm is imo the worst ability. It inflict very high damage, but it is slow and I have heard that it's one of the worst ability to use on console. Last but not least is my dagger faster, increase my energy regeneration by 15, inflict a guaranteed bleed-proc, doesn't attract my enemies and deal much more damage (somehow it deals 230k on charge attacks. Before the enemy has any negative status effects.).

In the end his kit works very well. But that doesn't change the fact, that he his more likely a Wrack-frame instead of a Warframe. 

His kit works very well imo. As his 4 scales off of melee combo counter I did 2 hours earlier today with it in mot his 3 augment dkes need a revist I agree 

his two is fine and still very strong as invisiblility is strong 

and his one with or without augment is pretty okay 

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

His kit works very well imo. As his 4 scales off of melee combo counter I did 2 hours earlier today with it in mot his 3 augment dkes need a revist I agree 

his two is fine and still very strong as invisiblility is strong 

and his one with or without augment is pretty okay 

Like you said, his kit works. Just like chromas, Loki, Grendel, Ivara, Wukong, Excalibur, Baruuk and even hydroid. The question is, if "work" is enough compared to frames like Nidus and Gauss. 🤔🤔🤔

5 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Like you said, his kit works. Just like chromas, Loki, Grendel, Ivara, Wukong, Excalibur, Baruuk and even hydroid. The question is, if "work" is enough compared to frames like Nidus and Gauss. 🤔🤔🤔

The thing is his kit does indeed work well. He’s not meant to be a mesa saryn or equinox imo. That’s what me and many others enjoy about his kit and outside of a few qol changes he’s in a great place. 

The thing people say is ash needs a buff to be able to compete with mentioned frames like Mesa nox and etc. But never are those frames to strong for the given content and trivialize a lot of things. You mention gauss and nidus yet ash is functionally different than both of them and can perform just as well as them. Invisibility is still one of the strongest abilities in game and even so ash and his kit synergies well with weapons like the skiajati pox and more.

on top of that his one beings a guaranteed slash proc even without augment is a nice chunk of damage in it self.

Am 20.6.2020 um 10:44 schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

The thing people say is ash needs a buff to be able to compete with mentioned frames like Mesa nox and etc. But never are those frames to strong for the given content and trivialize a lot of things. You mention gauss and nidus yet ash is functionally different than both of them and can perform just as well as them. Invisibility is still one of the strongest abilities in game and even so ash and his kit synergies well with weapons like the skiajati pox and more.

I can understand these people. In a typical game Ash would be a Assasin/ Ninja. Very high Damage concentraded on a small area. But in Warframe you can wait for years till you find an enemy which is dangerous, but also tanky enough that an one-hitter like Ash is needed. It would make sense, that Ash get at least one effective AOE ability. But give him a high Damage aoe ability and people will mod for max range and spam the ability. And low Damage would be against his theme. The only Solution is a cooldown, otherwise Bladestorm will be OP or trash.

And that's why I mentioned Gauss and Nidus as a good example with "hidden" cooldowns. Nidus needs his Mutation Stacks to use his strongest ability. Gauß is even better imo, because he can actually spam his abilities, but for that he is risking his live, by lowering his damage absorbtion. If Ash would get something like this he could stay in his assasin/ Ninja role, while also sometimes killing the whole map with the press of a Button.

Am 20.6.2020 um 10:44 schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

on top of that his one beings a guaranteed slash proc even without augment is a nice chunk of damage in it self.

It's neat, but I bet that your now equipped weapons are stronger.^^

3 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

I can understand these people. In a typical game Ash would be a Assasin/ Ninja. Very high Damage concentraded on a small area. But in Warframe you can wait for years till you find an enemy which is dangerous, but also tanky enough that an one-hitter like Ash is needed. It would make sense, that Ash get at least one effective AOE ability. But give him a high Damage aoe ability and people will mod for max range and spam the ability. And low Damage would be against his theme. The only Solution is a cooldown, otherwise Bladestorm will be OP or trash.

And that's why I mentioned Gauss and Nidus as a good example with "hidden" cooldowns. Nidus needs his Mutation Stacks to use his strongest ability. Gauß is even better imo, because he can actually spam his abilities, but for that he is risking his live, by lowering his damage absorbtion. If Ash would get something like this he could stay in his assasin/ Ninja role, while also sometimes killing the whole map with the press of a Button.

It's neat, but I bet that your now equipped weapons are stronger.^^

His four is his aoe. 

Also reading your suggestion dosent fit the theme at all at least imo bro 

and yes and no. I use a riven modded daiku that his for 100s of thousands not Many weapons out dps that and with that being said I’ve outdpsed frames with ash and my daiku. Besides that fact that his one dosent have to do massive amounts of damage

vor 50 Minuten schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

His four is his aoe. 

Three targets at once. Every weapon with a punch trough mod and melee has a bigger aoe-potential.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

Also reading your suggestion dosent fit the theme at all at least imo

"For every kill get Ash a Mark. The mark last for 10s. Every Mark increase the amount of clones by one." Is this suggestion fitting for you?^^

There is only the problem that it gets weaker with increasing enemy level.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

Besides that fact that his one dosent have to do massive amounts of damage

If it isn't for dealing high damage, for what is it else useful? For the small weak enemies? I though the weaklings are for the Aoe frames like Saryn/ Mesa? Maybe if someone play solo, but even then there are faster and easier ways to kill them.

Actually the ability is only useful with the augment. But why stripping the armor, if you get increased damage by simply ignoring the armor?

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

and yes and no. I use a riven modded daiku that his for 100s of thousands not Many weapons out dps that and with that being said I’ve outdpsed frames with ash and my daiku.

Outdpsing someone with Ash is easy. Thanks to his invisibility he gets a four times damage boost for melee. And with BS he is also able to kill a second group. (Actually someone who mastered sword and gun play is even able to attack three groups at once. But even I can't do something like that after 7 years perfect.)

But it doesn't matter how high someone dps is. In the end are the amout of kills the deciding factor.

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

Three targets at once. Every weapon with a punch trough mod and melee has a bigger aoe-potential.

"For every kill get Ash a Mark. The mark last for 10s. Every Mark increase the amount of clones by one." Is this suggestion fitting for you?^^

There is only the problem that it gets weaker with increasing enemy level.

If it isn't for dealing high damage, for what is it else useful? For the small weak enemies? I though the weaklings are for the Aoe frames like Saryn/ Mesa? Maybe if someone play solo, but even then there are faster and easier ways to kill them.

Actually the ability is only useful with the augment. But why stripping the armor, if you get increased damage by simply ignoring the armor?

Outdpsing someone with Ash is easy. Thanks to his invisibility he gets a four times damage boost for melee. And with BS he is also able to kill a second group. (Actually someone who mastered sword and gun play is even able to attack three groups at once. But even I can't do something like that after 7 years perfect.)

But it doesn't matter how high someone dps is. In the end are the amout of kills the deciding factor.

Your aoe varies based on how many enemies you can mark and your energy Pool.

and personally not at all.  The objective of ash and being an assassin and balanced ehhh not in the slightest. But I’ll get back into this in a second.

Not at all a slash proc that is guaranteed and can cause decent damage. No it’s obviously not going to kill a level 125 level gunner but the slash proc is an easy way to get your Condition overload damage buff started and slot of other passives that tie into melee mods for melee combo purposes. As well as it does have the ability to bleed out enemies to secure a kill.

its actually very easy I agree. But that’s a

personal thing and it’s dependant in your skills and personal knowledge with ash.

now here’s my gripes with you guys and such. Objectively kills don’t actually matter and it’s the players who personally identify the amount of kills with success. Granted it’s an easy way to gauge success based on how many kills a frame or weapon can dish out. But in general that’s something that’s dependent on the situation. If I tell you I constantly get more kills when I’m playing publicly than most saryn or ashes and will generally dps them with proof that I can. Does that mean I’m the best ash in the world and I can make ash the best frame ever? No not at all. Kills don’t matter at all as it’s a sample size yes. But again varies on the player.  From my years of playing since console release and my 2 (I have a pc account that I don’t touch) accounts I’ve both had ash prime on. I can say that ash isn’t as broken as he was and he’s far from in a bad spot either. 

I mentioned a qol change to his bs that slightly increases the fov for bladestorm allowing you to mark up to 4-5 targets at once. And marked targets are done max damage at the first mark. Any additional marks gain a bonus to slash damage and duration by 1.9~2.5x. And allowing the one to be charged for more shurikens to be deployed. Other then that his kit is fine short of literally a few bugs that have been In this game for years (still not okay however) 

On 2020-06-19 at 11:27 PM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The thing is people don’t want instant activation because ash dosent need to be any of those frames mentioned above and he again can perform just as well as mentioned frames. 

I want him to be like those other frames and have instant activation, so i wouldn't be so sure about the "people don't want instant activation" part of your post.

2 hours ago, Yperkeimenos said:

I want him to be like those other frames and have instant activation, so i wouldn't be so sure about the "people don't want instant activation" part of your post.

I was not speaking for everyone at all but he’s fine without such and removed it for a reason just how they removed old mess one and done you at least have to use the fire button to kill them now

On 2020-06-19 at 11:38 PM, ES-Flinter said:

Bladestorm is imo the worst ability. It inflict very high damage, but it is slow and I have heard that it's one of the worst ability to use on console.

Thanks for saying this. You not going to convince this person, he pretty much said that Ash is in a good place (a quote I keep hearing despite his obvious issues) so their`s no point in replaying. Me and you don`t agree on how bs should work but I do my thing and your doing your thing treat him the same way, you time is better spent doing something else. Based on the views, follows, likes and comments this is something he`s not going to win.

Also did you read my reply? (june 4) coz I answered your questions (and having to explain the "not passive" again...). 

On 2020-06-10 at 2:41 PM, kreep2.0 said:

What I would like to see with bladestorm is when I chose a target, bladestorm animation goes into killing spree and everything within the set range determined by range mods. Plane and simple. Just like the original.

So I ask, what do you think of my revisit to Ash`s abilities?

On 2020-06-10 at 4:08 PM, TennoSkoom said:

IMHO old BS was significantly better than the current, which as OP stated - is far too slow to be of any use, especially in a team. I understand some wanted to move away from the old BS because it took too long in a crowded area or they had no way to cancel it, or it was disorienting for them. Clones was a good in-theme way to solve this, but the implementation was not good.

I think that if BS functioned like the old bladestorm without the clunky marking system, but simply launched clones on press and allowed the player to join in with the clones on hold it would provide the best of both worlds, allowing something similar to old blade-storm as an opt-in for those who wanted it on hold, while performing pretty much the same without the disorientation on press.

As BS is right now it's slow, clunky, and honestly faster, easier, and more effective to just shoot the enemies with whatever gun is equipped. The marking system is just too detrimental.

I'm not so keen to see changes to other abilities, but bladestorm absolutely needs adjustment to make ash relevant again, as it is now and has been for the past several years, I only use him for a long duration stealth frame, something a few others can easily replace him for.

Thanks for backing me up on this, most ppl don`t want to admit that despite the issues the old mechanics has (which for the most part could be avoided) is far superior and better then what we have now or the fact that current bs has issues. I put up a post before when I talked about having bs being an amalgam of the old and current bs which caters to both sides which makes sense but ppl argued against it which I don`t know why, they want warframe abilities to be efficient but refuse this make that make sense.

As for my revisit to Ash even through you said you’re not keen on any other changes to the other abilities, what do you think of it? And would it make you like/play Ash more?

Sorry for the late answer.

On 2020-06-21 at 5:30 PM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Your aoe varies based on how many enemies you can mark and your energy Pool.

Endless Energy. The only thing which limits the amount of marks is the amount of living enemies.

Not at all a slash proc that is guaranteed and can cause decent damage. No it’s obviously not going to kill a level 125 level gunner but the slash proc is an easy way to get your Condition overload damage buff started and slot of other passives that tie into melee mods for melee combo purposes. As well as it does have the ability to bleed out enemies to secure a kill.

Wouldn't it be better if shurieken just increase the inflicted damage on the enemy? Needing an extra mod on your melee (sure it's not a wasted modslot because condition Overload is very strong) to make an ability useful isn't the best solution imo.

now here’s my gripes with you guys and such. Objectively kills don’t actually matter and it’s the players who personally identify the amount of kills with success. Granted it’s an easy way to gauge success based on how many kills a frame or weapon can dish out. But in general that’s something that’s dependent on the situation. If I tell you I constantly get more kills when I’m playing publicly than most saryn or ashes and will generally dps them with proof that I can. Does that mean I’m the best ash in the world and I can make ash the best frame ever? No not at all. Kills don’t matter at all as it’s a sample size yes. But again varies on the player.  From my years of playing since console release and my 2 (I have a pc account that I don’t touch) accounts I’ve both had ash prime on. I can say that ash isn’t as broken as he was and he’s far from in a bad spot either.

Kills are actually very important. In warframe you have either to protect or kill something. So you need something with good CC or a good kill potential. But in the most times is killing preferred over CC. The old Vauban is a good example. He could lock whole rooms, but in the end he needed a rework, because he couldn't attack. And Ash is just good at killing, but his killrate is to slow compared to many other frames. 

I mentioned a qol change to his bs that slightly increases the fov for bladestorm allowing you to mark up to 4-5 targets at once. And marked targets are done max damage at the first mark. Any additional marks gain a bonus to slash damage and duration by 1.9~2.5x. And allowing the one to be charged for more shurikens to be deployed. Other then that his kit is fine short of literally a few bugs that have been In this game for years (still not okay however) 

So to get the full damage Ash need to mark an enemy more than once... isn't that the same problem like now, but just that theextra damage is hidden in the bleed proc?

And I'm not sure if it will make a difference, if Ash can mark more enemies at once. Maybe on console, but definitely not on PC.

On 2020-06-22 at 1:47 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Also did you read my reply? (june 4) coz I answered your questions (and having to explain the "not passive" again...). 

I have completely forgotten about it. I will reply later about it, if I have time again.^^

On 2020-06-11 at 10:18 AM, Yperkeimenos said:

I'm pretty sure that Ash has become one of the least used frames after his rework. I don't see many, if any, players using him in both regular missions and sorties.

Did you read my post? I showed proof of this being the case with life of rio`s video, go check it out, most of the time I see Ash in missions used for his 2. Ash doesn`t need a rework his the idea of his abilities are solid he just needs a revisit btw what do you think of my revisit to Ash?

@(PS4)TheErotic-Taco

So tell me what do you think of my revisit to Ash?

maybe instead of blade storm ash uses clones as mentioned in leverian, the clones act like specters but will attack only if ash attacks and when ash uses an ability the specters will use the same ability on surrounding enemies. should ash use teleport then it will turn into bladestorm. Also as long as ash has a clone with him he cannot be damaged, clones can be damaged. the specters can only move and attack in a certain area that is affected by range. All enemies in range will be affected by ash blade storm and team shuriken.

While ash is in clone mode teleport ability will cast bladestorm that will reveal vulnerabilities on enemy the more times ash teleports on the same target the greater damage multiplier the vulnerability does. should ash use shuriken on an enemy with an exposed weakness the shuriken will target the weakness and deal slash damage multiplied by damage multiplier.

In clone mode smoke screen of a particular size that creates an area of lowered visibility to enemies within and enemies outside can't see in the smoke and vice versa. Enemies inside the smoke, have reduced visibility, radiated and lowered accuracy. Range increases smokescreen range

in clone mode shuriken all enemies within ash's clones are attacked by shurikens striking vital points and vulnerabilities should there be any. additional casts increases slash damage proc.

1 hour ago, hefirey said:

maybe instead of blade storm ash uses clones as mentioned in leverian, the clones act like specters but will attack only if ash attacks and when ash uses an ability the specters will use the same ability on surrounding enemies. should ash use teleport then it will turn into bladestorm. Also as long as ash has a clone with him he cannot be damaged, clones can be damaged. the specters can only move and attack in a certain area that is affected by range. All enemies in range will be affected by ash blade storm and team shuriken.

While ash is in clone mode teleport ability will cast bladestorm that will reveal vulnerabilities on enemy the more times ash teleports on the same target the greater damage multiplier the vulnerability does. should ash use shuriken on an enemy with an exposed weakness the shuriken will target the weakness and deal slash damage multiplied by damage multiplier.

In clone mode smoke screen of a particular size that creates an area of lowered visibility to enemies within and enemies outside can't see in the smoke and vice versa. Enemies inside the smoke, have reduced visibility, radiated and lowered accuracy. Range increases smokescreen range

in clone mode shuriken all enemies within ash's clones are attacked by shurikens striking vital points and vulnerabilities should there be any. additional casts increases slash damage proc.

I like this not going to lie 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I like this not going to lie 

thanks I considered ash as an assassin when writing the rework, assassins have stealth and exploit vulnerabilities so I thought how would I implement this into ash. my earlier reply was my attempt. Feel free to make tweaks. I hope ash does get a rework with my suggestion this would be amazing to see.

31 minutes ago, hefirey said:

thanks I considered ash as an assassin when writing the rework, assassins have stealth and exploit vulnerabilities so I thought how would I implement this into ash. my earlier reply was my attempt. Feel free to make tweaks. I hope ash does get a rework with my suggestion this would be amazing to see.

Honestly out of everyone this is literally the only

one the I can get behind. 

Its functionality fits the character. It’s engaging and requires you to think about his clones placement to actually and effectively output damage. It relies on the player to be aware of the area and overall stats true to what ash is. An assassin.

i am worried though being that this is very similar to Loki’s clone. So I do think you should be able to take damage while a clone is out. But how about Damage mitigation is applied based on how much extra armor and health you have while a clone(s) are out capping at let’s say 30%-40% DR

everything else seems nice on paper. But 

how would this function. Would this be a change to his 4. So you’d enter this mode and these abilities get enhanced. If so I’d think that be dope. 

But I do agree with others in the idea that shurikens should be able to have more then 2 fired if this is the case. So here I my proposed idea on top of yours.

this is ashes new ult in a way. Like a toggelable

and all his abilities change to your suggestions 

At the same time tweaks would need to be in place to incite people to want to switch between what is obviously a stronger version of ash and the regular version. 

So how about his  3 before pressing his ult can be used to A teleport on a quick press. But  if holding down the ability button for it places a clone out to use in his ult. And you can have a maximum of 3 out? For the sake of balance.

holding down his one allows you to charge shurikens increasing damage and the amount up to 5 shurikens. 

And holding down his two really remains the same in this mode. 

Fair?

41 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Honestly out of everyone this is literally the only

one the I can get behind. 

Its functionality fits the character. It’s engaging and requires you to think about his clones placement to actually and effectively output damage. It relies on the player to be aware of the area and overall stats true to what ash is. An assassin.

i am worried though being that this is very similar to Loki’s clone. So I do think you should be able to take damage while a clone is out. But how about Damage mitigation is applied based on how much extra armor and health you have while a clone(s) are out capping at let’s say 30%-40% DR

everything else seems nice on paper. But 

how would this function. Would this be a change to his 4. So you’d enter this mode and these abilities get enhanced. If so I’d think that be dope. 

But I do agree with others in the idea that shurikens should be able to have more then 2 fired if this is the case. So here I my proposed idea on top of yours.

this is ashes new ult in a way. Like a toggelable

and all his abilities change to your suggestions 

At the same time tweaks would need to be in place to incite people to want to switch between what is obviously a stronger version of ash and the regular version. 

So how about his  3 before pressing his ult can be used to A teleport on a quick press. But  if holding down the ability button for it places a clone out to use in his ult. And you can have a maximum of 3 out? For the sake of balance.

holding down his one allows you to charge shurikens increasing damage and the amount up to 5 shurikens. 

And holding down his two really remains the same in this mode. 

Fair?

so what is ash's new ultimate, im not good at round about way thinking and I need direct answer for me to follow your idea. 

17 minutes ago, hefirey said:

so what is ash's new ultimate, im not good at round about way thinking and I need direct answer for me to follow your idea. 

So like all those changes you mentioned would be like ashes new ultimate. 

Like you press 4 and toggle his new “assassin mode” with all your mentioned changes

and like my ideas would be just buffs to base ash. 

Either way your suggestions are dope man

Vexx-info:

Even though I have put up a video to show how my ideas for Ash would look if they were in game (look on page 7), If you want to experience what they would be like in-game here are somethings you can try out yourself to understand how they would work in practice no matter how big or small. People say a lot that an idea on paper is one thing but putting it in practise is another thing, the point of this is for you to experience what my ideas would be like in practise so I hope you enjoy trying them out for yourself.

Shuriken:

If an enemy is killed in one hit it is considered as a stealth kill.

·       Go to a low-level mission and cast it on enemies and image getting the stealth bonus from it.

Holding the ability will make both shurikens target the enemy you`re aiming at dealing double slash damage and adds critical damage based on what crit damage mods you have equipped on your melee weapon, also headshots will do more damage.

It has a 1 second combo window. The more you use the ability, the more damage it does, the less energy it takes.

The built-up damage multi from spamming it can affect the held version of shuriken.

·       Add arcane Arachne to add damage and arcane avenger to add crit, go into a mission, look for one enemy, activate the arcanes and cast it on the enemy (can also try in stealth gameplay).

·       Add energy efficiency on your build. While in-game and both arcanes activated, spam the ability to kill enemies.

·       Unfortunately, you can`t experience headshots due to the targeting, the high damage is the only way this can be shown

Smoke Screen:

Increase the cast stun duration to 4 sec.

·       Teleport to an enemy but don`t kill them, the duration of the stun is 4 seconds.

The smoke left behind will last for 10 seconds.

·       Cast it an imaging it lasting for 10 seconds

Enemies that enter the smoke will have a 6 sec stun duration and are 40% more susceptible to damage. If allies are in the cloud they cannot be targeted by enemies.

·       The closes thing to this would be to cast it on an enemy (1sec stun) then teleport to them (4 secs stun) which will total up to 5 secs.

·       Cast on enemy and kill them with a viral build on your weapon (you can cast your 1st right after).

·       Mod the duration for 10 secs, go in a mission, cast it, stay in one spot for 10 seconds and imagine you are another warframe.

If Ash stays in the cloud the duration won`t start until either he leaves the cloud or the cloud duration runs out.

·       Mod the duration for 20 secs, go in a mission, cast it, stay in one spot for 10 seconds then when you have 10 secs left move around.

Teleport:

Holding the ability will show an indicator of where he can teleport to from the radical.

·       Use nova and cast her 3rd ability (try it in stealth gameplay)

Not only it can teleport to anything with a health bar, it can also teleport to anything that can be scanned.

·       Use the synthesis scanner, look at a breakable object and teleport to it.

You can teleport through windows if there are allies, npcs, enemies, objects with a health bar or is scannable objects on the other side of it.

·       This part is great because it`s in the game however it`s not consistent. Just do a grinner spy missions, look for the room where there is a window bellow, look at enemy at the main hack console and teleport to it.

Another place you can go to is the room where you have to hack 3 consoles before you can reach the main console, entering the room you will see the enemy and the main hack console through the window, at the 1st hack console there is a window, look at the enemy and teleport to it. I have on question for you, how did doing that make you feel?

If you can see an ally through a wall you can teleport to them.

·       Go to a Corpus mission on a public mission, go to extraction there is a barrier with corpus suite hanging on it which has two sides to stand at, when a player is on the opposite side of it you can see the through the barrier.

You are able to teleport to enemies that are in the air.

·       Use Garuda`s 1st ability or Valkyr`s 4th ability with the augment and use it on a corpus ospray.

After teleporting in the air, performing melee attacks will keep him in the air.

·       Use Zephyr, jump high in the air and spam melee attacks but imagine you are suspended in the air.

Blade Storm:

Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       Just press 3rd ability after casting bs and hold 4th ability to activate bs.

If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

·       Mark 10 enemies and quickly join bs. On the last bs animation, press the ability and it will feel like you deactivated it.

Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       Do I really need to show you this? Just use it in a team -_-

An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

·       Mark the enemies with one mark, look at the number indicator, activate bs then watch the numbers go down.

Sliding before activating will increase the animation and clones` attack speed by 20%.

·       First use bs like normal, after that go to your melee mod screen and add an extra 20% attack speed to your normal build, mark enemies slide then activate it, you will see the difference. Now imagine if this was optional.

This part is optional idea to make being in the animation interactive but just for you guys to experience what it would feel like, here is what you have to do.

Interactive blade storm animation

Spoiler

If you don`t want to be in the animation, it will act as normal however if you decide to be involved in the animation, you have a chance to gain bonus duration of slash ticks and 1% animation speed increase in the next use however, you have to be interactive within the animation.

While in the animation;

·       You have to press the melee button in sink when his stabs enemies in the animation.

·       When doing so, there is an indicator showing the buffs and successful hits which will be converted into duration of slash ticks and animation speed increase.

·       The more successful hits you get the more animation speed you can get in the next use e.g. 10 successful hits = 10% animation speed.

·       The maximus slash duration bonus you can receive is 7 seconds.

·       If you jump out of bs you will lose the bonuses.

·       The bonuses slash tick duration will also include all weapon types. (even weapons that don’t have slash)

·       If you don`t interact with at least five animation cutscenes and get three successful hits, you will only deal half of bs damage. (2000 damage + no interaction = 1000 damage.

·       Just jump in the animation, press the melee attack button and match it based on seeing Ash stabbing enemies and the sound of him doing so.

Smoke Screen + Shuriken, Teleport & Blade Storm:

If you use any ability while you`re invisible, enemy bodies will disappear.

·       The only way I can show this is for you to cast 2nd ability, mark one enemy (high level) with bs, cast 1st ability then activate bs.

If you teleport to an enemy while you are invisible you will stun enemies around you and increase the smoke cloud duration to 15 seconds.

·       Just teleport into a group of enemies then cast 2nd ability to see the stun part.

If you use shuriken on enemies affected by the smoke cloud, it will increase the slash duration by another 50%.

·       Use a viral weapon, cast 2nd ability on an enemy, shoot it then spam 1st ability twice while arcane arachne is active.

Shuriken + Teleport:

Using the 1st ability on an enemy will show their health bar through walls longer, making you able to teleport to them as long as they are continually receiving bleeding ticks.

·       Spawn a high-level enemy, cast 1st ability on it, look at the enemy, hide behind an obstacle/wall then teleport to them.

Shuriken + Blade Storm:

To increase the damage of bs you must use shuriken. As long as enemies continuously keep receiving bleeding ticks, your damage will increase over time with no limit.

Spoiler

·       Enemies need to be alive and bleeding from the 1st ability for bs to build up damage.

·       If no enemies are affected by slash, you will have five seconds before the damage is lost.

·       If the five seconds is up, the stored-up damage will decay overtime instead of disappearing completely.

·       There will be an indicator showing the amount of damage you are accumulating and the amount of time you have left.

·       If you get downed, the timer won`t start until you are revived.

·       Add lots of power strength to you build (more so than you normally have on), spawn 20 high-level enemies, mark them up to 3 times, spam 1st ability, watch the enemies affected by it then activate bs. Now imaging the 1st ability helped you with the damage of bs.

Archived