Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please end this Nightmare

darkbrick

14 minutes ago, yarl5000 said:

I have a feeling we need Switch to catch up with Empyrean first then they can release the next nightwave season as it will reference the railjack even slightly or something.

Puts on Tinfoil hat

First Grineer, then infested, next ... Corpus?
Railjack trailer featured Corpus ships and we don't have those yet ... but phase 3 soon™

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Puts on Tinfoil hat

Railjack trailer featured Corpus ships and we don't have those yet ... but phase 3 soon™

I don't think we will unless the rework corpus ship tileset is finished already but since that isn't part of the update already that would put us another patch to wait on. 

I think it is far more likely is the next nightwave season will be sentient themed and we will see them expanding their reach/hold over the star chart and be used to build up to the New War.  Would also lead into the Devs statement that the New War is a War and not something you do overnight.

6 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Puts on Tinfoil hat

Nora's radio transmission lines have been talking about Nef Anyo. Corpus Nightwave semi-confirmed

It was the first one I really didnt feel like grinding. Even the Umbra forma just did not feel worth it this time around..Without some typa unique enemy or event these are just not as interesting. I would have preferred wolfy to come back. Now we got some noobs running around in wolf armor who have no idea who wolfy even is and thats kinda awkward!

Next one better have a good fun enemy. 

Edited by bananacat89

I'm somewhat looking forward to it. It'll either be Corpus or Sentient IMO. I say Sentient, rather than completing the set, because Corpus have shown up in both previous in some regard. Alad is a side character to the Wolf, and Arlo is a Solaris child, or at least the shell of one. I think it'll all come down on how soon the Sentients spread out from their ships hidden in the recesses of the Veil. If the New War will start really defining the latter half of the year, then we'll probably see a Corpus-focused Nightwave, but I can't imagine DE won't take the opportunity to have both their main and side story systems to get across that this whole system has been consumed by war on all fronts.

Just don't to Nightwave then. Truth be told I've skipped a fair few tasks on the way to lv30 because I knew I'd have tons of time to get there and get my rewards.

Besides, DE seem to have a serious hard on for Orb Vallis animal captures throughout intermission and I haven't got the spoons to deal with that.

• Like 1