Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Uninstalled, Done with it.... until DE fix it.

MouadSaqui

Dear DE, I played your game for 3 years, I had high hopes that These "Open world" and "battle of endor" thing will be something that I enjoy, but sadly the only memorable moments that I had with warframe is when I played the "OLD content" for the first time, I enjoyed the Void Tileset a LOT, it was a mindblowing experience for me...

So just want to say this and f***k off, to all of you who thinks there is nothing wrong with this game, the Devs themselves admitted they screw up last 2 years, over hyping content then releasing it unfinished was never a good Idea, it started with Tennocon 2018 Fortuna/Railjack Hype, and ended with a a broken almost unplayable game, and what happened after ? we got a usual "sorry we messed up" and a stupid card game party that bored 40 000 people to death on stream... Like srsly what are we doing here ? what do we keep posting BS in the forums, there is a LOT of good games out there to play if you're burned out playing warframe....  you'll be waiting for another 3 months left with a usual "content drought period" while DE is cooking the next big LIE.

I'm not saying to discourage you from being passionate about this game, there is nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to see Warframe in the top 3 most played games on steam again, there is a reason why people easily quite warframe for Destiny, so here is what i'm personally gonna do, I'm gonna uninstall Warframe, I'll comeback to play this game when its fixed.

Thank you for everything DE. I still Love warframe Lore, the universe is so rich of untold stories that we wish we had content based on it, and .... Just release that stalker mode already, 🙂 what was the point from watching Devs playing something cool while all we do is GRIND for the sake of GRINDING 🙂 .... 

C Ya

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

Dear DE, I played your game for 3 years, I had high hopes that These "Open world" and "battle of endor" thing will be something that I enjoy, but sadly the only memorable moments that I had with warframe is when I played the "OLD content" for the first time, I enjoyed the Void Tileset a LOT, it was a mindblowing experience for me...

So just want to say this and f***k off, to all of you who thinks there is nothing wrong with this game, the Devs themselves admitted they screw up last 2 years, over hyping content then releasing it unfinished was never a good Idea, it started with Tennocon 2018 Fortuna/Railjack Hype, and ended with a a broken almost unplayable game, and what happened after ? we got a usual "sorry we messed up" and a stupid card game party that bored 40 000 people to death on stream... Like srsly what are we doing here ? what do we keep posting BS in the forums, there is a LOT of good games out there to play if you're burned out playing warframe....  you'll be waiting for another 3 months left with a usual "content drought period" while DE is cooking the next big LIE.

I'm not saying to discourage you from being passionate about this game, there is nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to see Warframe in the top 3 most played games on steam again, there is a reason why people easily quite warframe for Destiny, so here is what i'm personally gonna do, I'm gonna uninstall Warframe, I'll comeback to play this game when its fixed.

Thank you for everything DE. I still Love warframe Lore, the universe is so rich of untold stories that we wish we had content based on it, and .... Just release that stalker mode already, 🙂 what was the point from watching Devs playing something cool while all we do is GRIND for the sake of GRINDING 🙂 .... 

C Ya

Well I may not have the same negative experience as you, this sad to see players go, so farewell and good luck to your future endeavors!

Bye.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I never understood why people who don't care about someone leaving comment in these threads

Typically "I'm leaving" threads are a whiny tirade about everything they don't like with the game, and they often imply that OP is trying leverage their leaving so DE changes the things they don't like. It's a cry for attention and the equivalent of a Karen in a restaurant saying "I demand you make all your burritos without guacamole or I'm never eating here again!" The simple "bye" response is a sign that the player leaving doesn't really matter, their salt and threat to quit doesn't make any difference in changing the game, and it equates to "alright, then don't eat here again". Cynics see it as a dismissal of there being anything wrong with the game, but that isn't it. It's a dismissal of this one player for their whiny, self-important attitude.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MouadSaqui said:

So just want to say this and f***k off, to all of you who thinks there is nothing wrong with this game

There isn't a single Warframe player (or Dev) that thinks Warframe doesn't need work. That's why they're working on it, and we support them because it's gonna be a tough job.

33 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Bye.

Typically "I'm leaving" threads are a whiny tirade about everything they don't like with the game, and they often imply that OP is trying leverage their leaving so DE changes the things they don't like. It's a cry for attention and the equivalent of a Karen in a restaurant saying "I demand you make all your burritos without guacamole or I'm never eating here again!" The simple "bye" response is a sign that the player leaving doesn't really matter, their salt and threat to quit doesn't make any difference in changing the game, and it equates to "alright, then don't eat here again". Cynics see it as a dismissal of there being anything wrong with the game, but that isn't it. It's a dismissal of this one player for their whiny, self-important attitude.

Personally not responding to Karen would hurt more. Rather then "k bye" continue on ignoring her existence suits better imo 

There is this youtuber who made a video about never playing Warframe again, then made a video about "oh I played the game again after all, does it mean I'm coming back?", and THEN started asking their followers to decide if they should come back to the game or not.

OP is still not as big an attention-seeking whiner as that. I suppose that's something?

You've just burned out. You'll get back, and if you don't it just means you were never a real fan. That's fine too.

Railjack is fun and has lot of potential imo. Yes they should wait more for the release, it's a bad habit of current market and it saddens me that DE caved to the temptation.
DE, Blizzard's policy "when it's done" made them best developers on the world, once. 
And game is being constantly polished, re-balanced and fixed. There is ton of stuff you can do. I really don't understand how anyone with a living brain cell in the skull can even mention corporate waste like destiny in the same sentence as warframe. I see this parrot like sheep behavior all around youtube, forums etc. You're just doing yourself a disservice but whatever. Gamers today are entitled snowflakes, really. 

Edited by ThorienKELL