Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

I get what y'all were trying to do here, but you take mandatory damage - a lot of it. I could understand if there was an element of avoiding enemy fire to conserve health and avoid critical hull breaches, but in reality you either have the stats to survive or you don't. Dodged enemy missiles just loop around and hit you anyway. This is also why only Amesha is viable, you're not really engaging the enemies, you're just cheesing them or being cheesed by them - warframe in a nutshell. It would be nice if enemy missiles had a tracking cone where if their target leaves the missile's field of view they would no longer track. In other wards, making dodging effective and rewarding. The experience isn't very engaging when it's just stat fighting.

This a million thousand times this 

Rj Really sux for this. I was thinking, we could have nice dog fights in aw in open spaces but instead it is instant 1 shot death even if you go invis with that on aw I forget the name  but even in invis you still get locked on and die immediately . THIS IS NOT FUN. Either make it do less dmg to aw or have less hard lock.

1 hour ago, Nonqui said:

wukong nerf when

Where's the "heck no" like button when you need one.How about less nerfing good frames and more buffing bad ones instead lol.Maybe if we did that some of the frames needing some love like banshee would finally get it instead of nerf after nerf after nerf.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb CrazyReii:

"WhErE MuH PaY 2 WiN"

Yes. And I think it ridiculous to hate on it.

Because its more fun and faster to grind prime parts, sell those that I dont need and grab that drone from the market than shoot rocks to get that 1k asterite.

Its just more time efficient for people with less time, like parents for example and gives money to DE which keeps them alive. Nothing bad about it.

Any update on broken functionality on Wolf Sledge and glaive throws since U26? They neither build nor use combo counter, heavy attack mods and functionality don't work with them, and crit seems to be broken on them as well. Again, if we could get a confirmation on whether this is a known issue in the queue or working as intended, that alone would go a long way.

30 minutes ago, CrazyReii said:

"WhErE MuH PaY 2 WiN"

It wasn't when they were in the market and still wouldn't be if they were re added.Paying to skip grind is not pay to win especially when they drop in game and you can earn plat without spending.

4 minutes ago, kebra said:

The top of the pictures is missing... 
Warframe0418.jpg

Here I thought it was just me that experienced that. I did not worry about it as I thought it was a small glitch. Now what I would love to see is the name of the railjack show up in mission and not just in the dojo.

I have a potato pc (i started playing this game assuming i could max out graphics settings because the system requirements are very low) but I haven't experienced crashes in Railjack before this hotfix. Just crashed now while piloting my RJ. I also joined a RJ mission earlier and the captain crashed as well.

Archived