Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

Glad to see some controller fixes were in this, but there are still some major issues, like the ability menu for the railjack battle avionics locking players into a menu that is difficult to get out of (i've found a way, but it often causes double casting of railjack abilities), being unable to fly upwards, and melee stance error when trying to rebind.

7 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

This was “bugfixed”

I advise you get used to it

How about f**k no?

This could use some Reddit outrage to get reversed. I'm not gonna stand idly by as one of the most fun abilities is broken by an unnecessary "fix".

36 minutes ago, Kurogumihime said:

I'm guessing you haven't finished The War Within huh? MAJOR SPOILERS LMAO

I am Mr 19 and soon 20 and only quest I have finished is one for kubro and aw cuz I thought aw would be fun. Wrooooong. and ofc got force into doing one just to be able to do fortuna. 

Quests in wf is WORST thing ever. Adding quests to wf was a HUGE mistake.  Boring with a long unskippable cutscenes no one cares about and huge waste of time for a loot and shoot game. If I want boring story elements I will go play a japrpg. 

Only thing worse is forcing people to do them. Plz no. 

If you want to fine but don't force people. Like I started quest for inaros and stopped half way thru cuz it was too long and boring and I need grinneer maniacs. No thx. I am ok with not getting that frame. I will wait for prime or I will buy it. I am ok with that. 

I would litterally pay to skip any other quests to.

It takes away from the game and what I actually enjoy specially when I have a VERY limited time to play each week. 

So having to grind 10 quests to get some dumb chick to talk to me to give something I could have grinded before is not ok.  But it's just appearance well still annoying. 

Somewhere in the patches for this the game started reading my Steam Controller selecting a Railjack part double.  For the engine, shield, and reactor that means I bring up their menu and immediately select the thing I already have equipped and close back out before it even loaded.  For all the guns that means it has the pop-up warning me that by doing that I will unequip the gun in that slot, though it doesn't actually unequip the gun even when I tell it ok instead of cancel.  

2 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

What happened to those who scrapped their Vidar Mk3 Reactor before your Re-Roll Fix? Any goodwill you want to show for those?

I don’t see any reason for DE to do that. It would be nice though.

4 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Still no fix to the outrageous ressources need for wreckage?

Give posit cluster, earth proxima a try. Bring particle ram and your fastest setup, and break all the asteroids and flashing lights. Bandaid for now, until that’s removed eventually; it’s only really exorbitant for titanium and asterite, and that node I recommended fixes that.

2 minutes ago, Arsonistic said:

How about f**k no?

This could use some Reddit outrage to get reversed. I'm not gonna stand idly by as one of the most fun abilities is broken by an unnecessary "fix".

From what I’ve heard Wukong is still fairly fast. Just not “speedrun” fast.

Could use some free karma

30 minutes ago, Kurogumihime said:

That or people like me has voice chat turned off since day 1 years ago, that's why nobody is responding to you lmao. It's the single most grating thing I've ever left on by accident. If you wanna talk to me, type in the party chat.

Haha this. I have no sounds  at all 

4 minutes ago, Arsonistic said:

How about f**k no?

It would be amazing if you ignited some good old deserved outrage on Reddit and make them see how #*!%ing idiotic this NERF is. I can't believe either how they put it in the same category as BUGFIX, just like they did before to nekros. That's taking the players for #*!%ing clowns.  ""'bugfix""" my butt. That's a middle finger and a stealth need they hope no one notice. Nothing less.

Soooo the sentient Anomaly is essentially Alerts 2.0 ? 

Cause this implementation seems to have literally every failing point of the old Alerts system that was ostensibly the reason for gutting it from the game and replacing it with Nightwave? 

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Soooo the sentient Anomaly is essentially Alerts 2.0 ? 

Cause this implementation seems to have literally every failing point of the old Alerts system that was ostensibly the reason for gutting it from the game and replacing it with Nightwave? 

Pretty much, think I've even said as much closer to when it was released...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Little Duck + Exotic Goods
Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:

• Tenebrous Ephemera
  • ALL Sentient Captura Scenes 
    • Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively. 

Interesting decision... A bit of a cheap solution to just suddenly use Little Duck for this, but okay, I guess. Well... the new acquisition method is better than before, for sure. But it still doesn't solve a core issue, one that stretches across the majority of the game, actually: Many of us have no other reason to return to Outposts or Railjack in general. 
See... 40% or so of the players who took the survey last month said that excessive grind and repetition is the worst part of their Warframe experience, iirc. One way to address this is to reduce the time investment, sure. But you're not doing yourself a favor that way, because it'll still be boring, people will be done sooner and then ask for new content to arrive (more so than they already do). A different way would be to introduce meaningful short-term rewards to motivate us to pursue long-term goals. 
Case in point, grinding Outposts for the Ephemera and Scenes. I don't inherently mind doing 10, 20, 30 Outposts to get those things. But it feels grindy and boring at this point because 1) it's the same thing everytime and 2) we don't really get anything out of a single completion, especially if we already grinded out the Shedu parts. One relic per run is nothing. 
Now... I know that's a difficult balance and honestly, I can't even tell you myself what a meaningful short-term reward could be for an endgame player. Personally, I pretty much only need Forma, Catalysts and Warframe Arcanes at this point, I think. And the first two simply to build up more frames and weapons for variety's sake. Many players don't even need those anymore. 
So... thanks for the change, but unfortunately it's just a band-aid on a much greater issue

And to anyone reading this, feel free to dismiss it as whining if you want. Perspectives are subjective

Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.

It's very disappointing that this was fixed. It was a nice buff to Mirage despite it not even being a reliable way to gain the damage buff. Maybe DE should do a rework to mirage enabling her to be able to choose between a damage buff or damage reduction like people have been asking for years. Shes a very fun frame but is completely ignored by people simply because of something so simple like the in game lighting..

1 minute ago, Lollipumpsie said:

My condolences to all those who spent a month on the grind, thinking that they got something really rare. 😞

It was a bigger hit when I realized that it isn't noticeable on you in-game, so all that grinding WAS for nothing.

1 hour ago, Kurogumihime said:

Hows does it determine if the player is afked? It pisses me to no end when there is an afk player on my ship. If I could maroon them as captain to the sun I would.

Same as usual I'd imagine. A few minutes of inactivity. Shoot something. If you've never tabbed back and had no vacuum and not gotten mission rewards I wouldn't worry about it.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed several crashes and hangs on Windows 10 when an audio device is unplugged or changed.

cool

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.

This is not a bugg, is a feature pLS DEEE

Archived