Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome to Wukongframe a Wukong game simulator

ScienceAndTennology

1 minute ago, ScienceAndTennology said:

Oh please im using the old wukong and its good the wukong now is a cancer whats the point of making new frames and making new prime while they are just using wukong for everything 

Same reason people use Excal Umbra, Inaros, Frost, Limbo, Nidus and Rhino in missions that involve mass killing of enemies when frames such as Ember, Mesa, Saryn, Volt, Vauban exist.

• Like 3

vor 3 Minuten schrieb ScienceAndTennology:

Oh please im using the old wukong and its good the wukong now is a cancer whats the point of making new frames and making new prime while they are just using wukong for everything 

Old wukong was just called defy and was useless, new wukong is actually a well made frame. What you should be asking for is reworks to the weaker frames so they can compete with new wukong as great allrounders.

• Like 2

Wukong's a good tank, with his twin drawing fire, bonus armor, intangibility and a full heal, not to mention his 3 free revives. Honestly, I'd like a buff to his 4 as it's pretty useless rn

But he's just that. A tank, nothing more. People don't want to die in sorties, surprise surprise, and wukong keeps you alive and gives you plenty of speed, but he's not a be-all end-all

• Like 1

Man, whole lotta people popping up their heads lately to say "Wukong has made me feel bad." 

That's okay, though, because the recent change to the sprint toggle and Cloudwalker has rendered him completely useless. I deleted both of my Wukongs because of it. Unplayable.

31 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Imagine wanting a great frame to go back into the trash can.

I actually do because I hate cosplay-frames that aren't even trying to be subtle with their "theme" and it's annoying to see every single game having their own version of Wukong.

Gerade eben schrieb Kefirno:

I actually do because I hate cosplay-frames that aren't even trying to be subtle with their "theme" and it's annoying to see every single game having their own version of Wukong.

I didnt think someone could have a worse reason to want a frame to be bad than OP does. You just proved me wrong.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ScienceAndTennology said:

Prolly you're not doing sortie

Even in Sorties, who is negatively affected by his presence? 

He isn't preventing other DPS from killing. He isn't preventing other tanks from needing to be durable. He isn't making CC unnecessary. 

Other than being useful, what is he doing wrong that needs to be changed? 

• Like 5

(The way the title was typed out made me think this was some kind of Ludoplex idea. I was not expecting this.) At first, I had no interest in using Wukong other than for MR fodder (that, and I also wasn't too fond with the design too much). With his rework (and his primed version), he's my second-most used Warframe (tied with Saryn Prime and second to Mesa Prime). Wukong is basically my go-to frame for high-level Orb Vallis and PoE bounties as well as some Sorties. He is my son, but I would hate using him for much else. For me, I'm more of the "Mesa Prime is love. Mesa Prime is life." type of guy.

Now, I'm going by my experience with the Switch community, but... Wukong isn't really used all that often. In fact, it's kind of difficult to see which Warframes are being used right now (again, speaking from experience with playing squads on the Switch version). The only way I can figure out which frames are used the most is by mission type:

• Defense missions seems to be dominated by Wisp (and Limbo in the Sortie versions... and Saryn in Hydron)
  • I see a ton of people using Limbo and... Nyx (I think?) in Mobile Defense
  • I see a lot of warframes in Disruption, but Saryn seems to stick out more for me
  • Lots of Excaliburs for newer players (duh)
  • ... I can't think of any other prominent warframes for any other missions
  • Empyrean missions are too early to tell for me

So (again, using my experience on the Switch version), I'm not too sure what you're talking about in terms of the fact that there's a ton of Wukongs being played in the game.

Now with that out of the way...

30 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

One could say...

You're bananas.

Reveal hidden contents

I know where the door is tyvm

BOOOOO!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScienceAndTennology said:

Because of wukong rework this game becomes a wukong simulator have a spy mission?use wukong,rescue?wukong,survival?wukong all i can see are wukongs wukongs and oh a wukong prime thanks DE for making wukong a Cancer i really love the old wukong than the new one whats next DE?Wukong clone can hack console?

Seems like you have a Wukong Problem. 

Hold up. I'm supposed to be using Wukong? But, I've been using Oberon. And he's been killing it.
Spy? Oberon.
Exterminate? Oberon.
Defense? Oberon.
Survival? Chroma. No just kidding it's Oberon.
Any frame works well enough when built fully. Just some are way better than others. Wukong is perfectly fine in his space and is actually fun and unique. Leave him be. There are other frames that need help out there. I'd list some examples but I've been using Oberon too much to really notice who needs it most.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

I didnt think someone could have a worse reason to want a frame to be bad than OP does. You just proved me wrong.

Hey, I care about immersion. Circus magicians and chinese folklore character turned into template MOBA heroes aren't helping with that.