Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

When will we have access to the command intrinsics?

Also I feel like Warframe is starting to become more graphically intensive, are there any ideas on what the minimum requirements will be for things like the Duviri Paradox and just in general as you guys add more to railjack? My current computer is starting to have a bit of trouble keeping up and I don't know if I need to just do a bare minimum upgrade to my current setup or if I need to try and scrape the money together to build a new computer.

Any news on the Stealth Affinity Multiplier only applying for stealth finishers?

Any Chance the enemies that are being absorbed by Grendel could be made unkillable, makes it hard to use his 1 when everything he's trying to eat gets killed while they're in particle form before Grendel can fully absorb them.

Whats up with the Kosma Grineer having crazy high health compared to all the other grineer?
Also not having cloned flesh like all the other grineer? I have nothing against some difficult enemies but they get real crazy the farther you go, where you kind of need to cheese or ignore them.
This is just an example of the crazy difference, but all of the Kosma Grineer are like this. All. Of. Them. Their health scales wildly.
unknown.png

Any chance we could get more interactions to be Client side?

Hey im just wondering if well get a update to give  a new use for the orokin ciphers since i got my first one and found out yesterday  that they were for the hidden messages quest but not anymore since hidden massages was added to the junction  so the ciphers are uses but i wanted to ask if theresa plan to update the ciphers for a different  use like for a railjack  mission  that has a orokin derelict could have a vault with  railjack rewards that needs the orokin cipher or is the cipher gon a be replaced with a different reward

Please something like harrow prime. Also, I had this idea for a warframe I would like to share. It’s name is Arachnis. He is as you guessed, a spider frame. He would have an ability to shoot a zip line, along with deploying mini spider drones that reveal enemies. In addition, something like a web mine and a toxic strike attack would be cool! Also, when is the duviri paradox coming out? I’m hype for it! Thanks for reading this!

Just how substantial are these Lich changes? Is the grind in any way, shape or form going to be reduced to an enjoyable point, or is it all for naught? Seriously, grind isn't content, that especially doubles in meaning for what the Lich system currently is. Some miraculous token system doesn't suddenly alleviate the issue with the RNG weapon stats that you've been shoving down our throats these past few updates. Get serious, try harder, make these updates feel more natural instead of artificial.

1) Love you all!

2) Nidus / hema / hirudo synergy like other weapons, when? (E.g. grendel + masseter)

3) How about a new system for the ability augment mods? For example: we could sacrifice our primary weapon (unequipe it) and use the slot to equip the mod there! Or sacrifice both primary and secondary in order to equip 1 or 2 augment mods! That way we can have more pseudo "caster" based frames! Like "mages"! No weapons just ability users!

Thanks a lot!!! Gj everyone!

Archived