Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream137.jpgCOMING SOON: Devstream #137!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch! 

What:  Welcome to ‘the whole bunch of different things’ stream – from a preview of a new option for a Simulacrum tile to Lich changes, we’ve got a buffet for the day! Join us for an hour and talk Warframe! 

Prizes? We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. We even have Physical Prizes this Stream! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, January 31st at 2 p.m. 

Ask your questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Are you satisfied with the state of Limbo after his many changes? He still feels like a support frame that most people would rather be played solo.

Will we see any Operator changes in the coming year? It feels like their only purpose is to hunt Eidolons, cheese Spy missions, and create energy with Zenurik.

Did anyone win the Be A Real Space Ninja contest? I feel like it got announced at TennoCon and then was never spoken of again...

And is there a fix coming for Valkyr? You fixed being able to maintain Hysteria while aim gliding, but it still turns itself off if you try to hack consoles or pick up life support.

• Progress on the Valkyr Deluxe Skin? 
  • Can the Void be made to a permanent location to crack relics?
  • Will there be more syndicate weapons?
  • Would Archwing fissures be a thing you can imagine happening?
  • Will we be able to buy Relic Packs from Fortuna and Cetus with Standing?
  • When is Ivara Deluxe expected to arrive?
  • Any plans on allowing Archwing (Underwater) Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
  • Can Lua be Fissure-viable please?
  • Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
  • Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
  • Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
  • Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
  • Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
  • Any plan to buff Kubrows?
  • Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
  • Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
  • Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
  • Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
  • Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?
  • Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the mission? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

When are we going to get higher level content? Shouldn't even have to ask 7 years later...

There's literally nothing to do in the game once you surpass the Star chart in terms of difficulty.

A higher level playlist? Mission? Level? Map? Anything?

Throw us a bone here. No point in New weapons and frames if the content caps out at level 35 ish. I already have an arsenal full of gear that's too powerful for what's on offer.

Im tired of playing level 25 kuva missions. Im tired of level 8 syndicate missions, I'm tired of being over geared and over leveled for relics or just about anything else.

How about a separate playlist that starts at lvl 100?

Will more work be put into getting the Switch version to run smoothly? having the game run at 10 fps in most normal missions and even lower in a full squad in the Plains and Orb vallis is just unbearable, even with the lowest possible graphics settings im able to set it to. also i feel that the switch version just doesnt have enough players. sometimes when wanting to just do a simple radshare for a recently released relic, it take me about 50 min- to 2 hours to start a full squad. and most of the time i might have just only gotten 1 person to join me and just give up after waiting for so long... same with trying to start a party for the Orb bosses. and then i actually look at the recruit chat and it only contains about 10-15 people most of the time. sometimes i feel it was a mistake playing this game on Switch because of the super low playerbase and the fact that most of my friends are just playing the PC version. will there be anything done to help get more players into the Switch version? or are we just going to keep being labeled as the worst way to play warframe?

• With the redesign of the UI: are there any plans to expand the favour system to things, like warframes/weapons and arcanes?

unknown.png

• Can we get auxiliary slots for the operators?

unknown.png?width=322&height=473

• Can we get a vaulted filter for the ducat shop?
  • How far away is waypoint system rework? Currently it´s often really messy
  • Are there plan to revisit the other ephemeras, too? Angry staring at the blazing step ephemera with it 1.01% chance
  • What happend to the operator only spy?
  • Are there plans to make Novas Portals working on Jupiter tilesets?  

Spoiler

And where is the Hydroid Prime Trailer?

Are there any plans to make kuva liches more personalized, or make liches respond to players' interactions similar to the nemesis system in Shadow of Mordor? One of the most unique parts of the nemesis system was the numerous traits that orcs could have, and the traits the player could give them through interactions. In comparison, kuva liches have almost no response to player interactions, and are almost entirely static for the entirety of their lifetime.

Are there any plans to give liches more abilities, more variation in ability sets, or to have them steal abilities you kill them with like the Tennocon demo?

Are there plans to integrate kuva liches into the rest of the game once major issues with the system are resolved?

Will there be more uses for converted liches?

Are there going to be more lich voices?

Is there going to be a rework for void damage? The Void damage type has no bonuses against enemy types, weaknesses to common enemy types, and the status effect does no damage and does not affect some amps.

Could enemies get a multiplier for damage done to other enemies? Enemy damage is scaled to Tenno health, but enemy health is scaled to Tenno damage. This makes the damage enemies deal to each other through radiation status, Nyx, etc. very ineffective.

Are there any plans to stop players from getting one-shot at high levels? High level content currently forces players to use tank frames because other frames often get downed from basic, sometimes unavoidable attacks.

Can weapon stats be shown in the "Item Details" screen without having to mouse over an element?

Archived