Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for watching Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

Pet questions:

Will pets still require to be fed dna stabilizers? If yes, how will it work?
imagine I own 100 pets already, will they all slowly decay because stasis won't keep them safe any more?
Or will only pets that I take with me (are active during a mission) require dna stabilizer from time to time?

How many randomized kubrow options will we get? will kavats get more options too? can we expect new patterns, body models, fur and energy colors?

what happens with our existing pets? I assume they won't change their looks, but what about traits? will they be without one because they are old? will you assingn random traits to them and my favourite kavat might get a S#&$ty one? may we chose a trait for our old pets? will there be negative traits? (fear of ... / slow / reduced armor)?

and while you're at it, can we get a wild vasca color palette, can you revert executioner grey to its original color instead of "vasca white", and is it intentional that the moonless skin and arrow tail on kavats is super floppy since the vasca update?

1 hour ago, GrowthProfitGrofit said:

Well yeah I agree we probably won't be able to if the Kuva Bramma ships without any changes to Cautious Shot

But Rebb was saying "why is everyone screaming about self-damage? we have a whole mod to solve that, and we buffed it and there's an exilus slot too"

And I agree, self-damage isn't that big of a deal... if you can equip Cautious Shot on the Kuva Bramma, which you probably can't.

Also 1% of ∞ damage is still enough to one-shot you, so even with Cautious Shot installed you'll still probably be dead.

Considering that these changes to lich gameplay should have been there at launch, I'm not going to commend you for implementing them. I just hope that years from now, you'll admit that having released liches and railjack with the progression they had(and still have) was a failure. I still cannot grasp how many people at your company played and deemed the progression acceptable, or day I say fun. I hope this is the last time we will see RNG stats on gear, even with them fusion feature, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we wont.

Guess we'll have to keep an even closer, vigilant eye on any loot based features you'll try to innovate on in the future.

Thanks for the stream, interesting stuff (especially on the napkin).

being able to choose pets as freely as sentinels in  load outs is all I really wanted but it sounds like they’re going above and beyond on this one.

There’s unanswered questions from the steam though...

i still want to know if we’re going to get a final showdown at tennomania between MachoMom Reb Savage and StoneCold Steve Sinclair?

That Gara Deluxe is GORGEOUS! I'm so excited to get that (I NEED it now!). I love it so much~. Gara is my beby and my main Warframe. I'm so happy that she's finally getting a deluxe skin (hopefully her Noogle soon too). She desperately needs more skins and cosmetics. (You hear me Tennogen people? Make it happen, please.)

Thank you so much, DE, for hearing my prayers~! lmao. I can't wait for this to be released soon. You have made this girl quite happy!

🖤🤍💎💎💙🖤

Thank you for having Dev stream 137.  The following quote made my day:

...this is a similar system we'd want to apply to the RailJack stuff as well.  -DE Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8LopxYNO0o&feature=youtu.be&t=3000

Humm Valence fusion on RJ RNG... stat progression with a reasonable expectation of progress!  Now all we need is a way to buy wreckage slots.  Thanks for adding progression depth to your game.  I'll let you get back to it.

I`m so disappointed in Nova`s deluxe skin, it`s not even the some concept they showed at tennocon. Don`t get me wrong it`s looks sick but I prefer the other concept, it would of made me play with Nova more. What`s the bloody point of showing the concept if the finalised version don't even look the same? to me it looks more of a tenogen skin than a delux, such a disappointment.

On 2020-01-31 at 3:16 PM, GrowthProfitGrofit said:

Something which came up in the Devstream: Cautious Shot doesn't actually work on the Lenz. Will it work on the Kuva Bramma?

On 2020-01-31 at 3:35 PM, GrowthProfitGrofit said:

Well yeah I agree we probably won't be able to if the Kuva Bramma ships without any changes to Cautious Shot

But Rebb was saying "why is everyone screaming about self-damage? we have a whole mod to solve that, and we buffed it and there's an exilus slot too"

And I agree, self-damage isn't that big of a deal... if you can equip Cautious Shot on the Kuva Bramma, which you probably can't.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Thanks for doing this! This will definitely be a big improvement to the usability of the Kuva Bramma. As someone with a bit of time spent using the Kulstar, I'm not really surprised that players are reporting that the Kuva Bramma is not very usable.

That said (and I'm sorry if you've already seen this feedback elsewhere...) this still doesn't address the entire issue: Secondaries, Shotguns and the Acceltra are still left out of coverage.

(EDIT: And yes, I might be revealing my secret real reason for asking for Cautious Shot improvements - the Kulstar is a fun weapon that is unfortunately hindered by being completely unusable if there is a wall anywhere near you)

On 2020-01-31 at 3:22 PM, --Brandt-- said:

When are we going to get the option for higher simulacrum enemies levels? Dev option, you get a 5000 level cap, but we're stuck based on mastery that's equivalent of a 30-60 minute survival? It would be nice to actually test something like you by typing in a number and skipping a 4 hour survival to simply test a weapon.

Will the new Corpus ship get rid of the weak, I uhh mean "reinforced" glass? Are the days of breaking glass, setting off an alarm by bullet jumping past glass done?

Also no Sobek love was quite the disappointment. One of the best weapon deserves a variant. Had hopes it would have been a new kuva weapon. 

but FINALLY, more progress on the good Nova deluxe. I'm buying that as soon as I log in after that update goes out.

SENTIENTS and other enemies would be interesting to see a whole level with floor robots, and extractors, excavators, and other types of pickups and rewards, because rightnow i am seeing a bunch of items which sell for credits and a highscore really means nothing, you can't even get any simaris or syndicate standing from doing any of these,challenges, the most u get is radio credits, so nobody wants to join, its usualyl a place to just level up weapons, but if you try going far enough for a clear or survival there are not many incentives.

Also its a godo place to get focus points, but simaris should have his own set of focus school abilities, and powers to teach tennoso operatives, l;ike a new branch of skills or weapon amps, and robotics, i did see the riven he has, but really nothing much, everthing is so expensive, and the targets are difficult to find, so its not fun at all, its just really random,

PVP has the same problem, its all hardwork and essoteric, with a few dedicated mods for the mode itself, so if you are gonna do that, then at least have more dedicated rewards and fashion, otherwise i hope my ideas to give operators a facelift works for the relays to get more exclusive loot and items, k-drive, ventkids npc appearing with bounties / recover parts or stolen / hack / parazon upgrade missions and kitgun mods, or parts/ arcanes across the many modes / planets are missing, especially for boss fights and bounties to be more replayable, i also think day/night and weather aspects lack features, in regards to their alchemies and player interactions. I had a friend join the fray and he started complaining about how there wasnt enough destructibles and quit right at the beginning before he could get started with cetus or fortuna, so i know that i had no way to help him without being at his house to guide him, cetus has requirements and its really flaky for new players to visit, they should at least get a new gun or package when they enter or talk to the npc's for the first time, glyphs, or markets markers on the map, since the area is so fly, that maybe the air ballons and kitche spot become useful, the bayside is also lacking some useful NPC or weatherments to explore, usualyl u fall in teh water and that is about it, permanent fear of water creatures, and waiting at a giant gate is not completely fun, i think the loading screens in this game can be improved overall, and some equipment for pvp.

Archived