Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

5 минут назад, (PS4)adrian80 сказал:

So I guess the next step is Primed Primed Chamber. Returned from Baro’s void safari in 7 years.

Next step is the unvaulting of Founders pack. 

Will certainly make it there if game`s gonna go downhill.

Btw this whole chamber thing brought some good number of friends back just to farm that thing. Imagine what could happen with an even bigger fish on the hook.

Edited by Deminged

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

I'm sorry, but where are the parallels between Warframe and Vietnam? Where did I childlishy stomp around? I am not throwing a tantrum because a shiny mod is available, I am not really that upset that it is back in the game for the majority. I knew it would come back eventually which is why I sold it 3 years ago. I am in the same sandpit as you, and I am all for availability on items. There is absolutely nothing wrong with letting exclusives be re-added for new players. I have advocated in the past for past event cosmetics and Lato/Braton Vandal when DE made that poll. I just think that while it is is extremely generous for it to be relatively easy to get one as compared to before, it does not really show any of it's history in the acquisition now.

Go ahead and not respect me if all you have to write is that I am trying to be respected as much as a real war veteran. Congrats.

I gave an opinion on the return on the item. I didn't write: "It shouldn't have came back".

bruh all you had to do was go to someone’s dojo and hit the trade button, not like you had to climb mount everest or sumn

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hatzeputt said:

I never bought the mod and I considered people insane and stupid to pay this many dollars for a virtual item that was not real. Still someones hard earned dollars went into this, especially during a time when Warframe wasn´t doing so well, peeing in the face of those is not very nice.   

Why the urination fetish? Also, Warframe is supported by thousands of players that purchase prime access, tennogen and skins/cosmetics. If you think primed chamber sales saved Warframe then I have to ask where you got that misinformation?

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph a dit :

Why the urination fetish? Also, Warframe is supported by thousands of players that purchase prime access, tennogen and skins/cosmetics. If you think primed chamber sales saved Warframe then I have where you got that misinformation?

And isnt like 90%of primed chamber were fake ones 

6 minutes ago, Deminged said:

Imagine people doing things you cant understand.

Wow, such fools are they, right? So glad youre not among those.

Showing off with an exclusive items isnt that rare in this world, btw.

Ahh but it's hilarious to watch people trying to show off with imitations, that are not actually exclusive, just unreasonably expensive. 

If you want a real world example of people being confused about what they were buying and incorrectly thinking that big buck would bring big bragging rights, you can find one here.

This mod was never exclusive DE said repeatedly that it was going to be back. They gave a few away from time to time. 

People seem to have convinced themselves that because they paid tens of thousands of plat, that what they bought was exclusive. Some seem to have thought that it made others look up to them. Both of those beliefs seem to have been wrong. 

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, Goldenrice a dit :

I sold a primed chamber a couple years back for around 30k platinum(the going rate back then)

Bought one over a year ago for around 120k platinum.  Sold it 6 months ago for 235k platinum.

Cant relate to these other guys sitting on their primed chambers ✌️

How much is that in Roombas?

• Like 1

So many "veterans" getting butthurt over their decision to spend countless hours farming/saving to purchase a questionable mod in which the value is purely subjective.  Good on those who managed to flip them for a healthy profit knowing the risks, sorry to those who held onto them.

I predicted Artax rivens making a comeback, and no surprise the same thing with Primed Chamber.  

8 минут назад, (PS4)guzmantt1977 сказал:

Ahh but it's hilarious to watch people trying to show off with imitations, that are not actually exclusive, just unreasonably expensive. 

If you want a real world example of people being confused about what they were buying and incorrectly thinking that big buck would bring big bragging rights, you can find one here.

This mod was never exclusive DE said repeatedly that it was going to be back. They gave a few away from time to time. 

People seem to have convinced themselves that because they paid tens of thousands of plat, that what they bought was exclusive. Some seem to have thought that it made others look up to them. Both of those beliefs seem to have been wrong. 

Unreasonably? Anyone with at least a bit of knowledge of economics would say theres is a reason in everything.

Dunno what should i get from that example, after all, art is a specific thing and people may be not that smart.

If was exclusive no matter what. Saying "they will be more" wont change the price until the moment comes. It was still a mod possessed by a hundred people all over the world and had its interest because of it. Yes, they promised to change that, but it still had its value before. Such things like drops happen, im not the one to judge those who risked and failed, like others do. Just let it be.

Edited by Deminged

il y a 1 minute, Deminged a dit :

Unreasonably? Anyone with at least a bit of knowledge of economics would say theres is a reason in everything.

Dunno what should i get from that example, after all, art is a specific thing and people may be not that smart.

If was exclusive no matter what. Saying "they will be more" wont change the price until the moment comes. It was still a mod possessed by a hundred people all over the world. Yes, they promised to change that, but it still had its value before. Such things happen, im not the one to judge them, like others do.

Yeah I too, think spending 800,000 platinium for 40% upgraded chamber that work well only on vectis. is a perfectly reasonable price.

• Like 1

Just now, Deminged said:

If was exclusive no matter what. Saying "they will be more" wont change the price until the moment comes. It was still a mod possessed by a hundred people all over the world and had its interest because of it. Yes, they promised to change that, but it still had its value before. Such things like drops happen, im not the one to judge those who risked and failed, like others do. Just let it be.

Stay salty my friend.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deminged said:

Next step is the unvaulting of Founders pack. 

Will certainly make it there if game`s gonna go downhill.

Btw this whole chamber thing brought some good number of friends back just to farm that thing. Imagine what could happen with an even bigger fish on the hook.

No. The difference is they said primed chamber will be coming back. 

They also said founder's edition / excal prime is exclusive and won't be available again.

See the difference? 

So for the few people who are mad that primed chamber isn't exclusive anymore please try to provide proof that it was intended to be exclusive cause if there's no proff of that it falls under the same category of event rewards, it will come back on way or another. So far the only exclusive things in warframe are platform cosmetics, event sigils and emblems and founders pack.