Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

respecting what it means

I'll tell you what primed chamber means: "+100% damage on the first shot in the clip". It means you deal double damage on the first shot of your magazine. That's what that means.

And I think it still IS a respectable damage boost, lol.

Edited by HugintheCrow

1 minute ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Whatever, that mod should be Fin silver. Change my mind lol

But if they made it silver, then only the people who got it the first time around and have a gold one would have the real Primed Chamber, and...

Wait. That might actually stop all the wailing and gnashing of teeth. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 2

DERebecca has stated the following on the topic of people being upset over Primed Chamber being exclusive: "Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber mod is Exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced. Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events." , this is from wiki primed chamber

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pie_mastyr said:

Naa you're right. Too bad the thing is ancient

"Despite its name, Primed Chamber is not related to Primed Mods, and was in fact added in the game long before the first Primed Mods." - Warframe Wiki

There is no mod named "Chamber", so the "Primed Chamber" isn't a primed version of any mod.

In this case "Primed Chamber" means "Prepared Chamber".

23 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

What makes you think that it deserves any respect? You're not a vietnam war vet, you're not an activist working for the society, you played a video game at a given date, that's not "respectable" or "awe-inspiring".

In fact, your childish stomping around makes me respect you waaaaaaay less now. The sandpit is for all kids to enjoy, not just for you. The sooner you learn, the better you will be able to live in a society.

I'm sorry, but where are the parallels between Warframe and Vietnam? Where did I childlishy stomp around? I am not throwing a tantrum because a shiny mod is available, I am not really that upset that it is back in the game for the majority. I knew it would come back eventually which is why I sold it 3 years ago. I am in the same sandpit as you, and I am all for availability on items. There is absolutely nothing wrong with letting exclusives be re-added for new players. I have advocated in the past for past event cosmetics and Lato/Braton Vandal when DE made that poll. I just think that while it is is extremely generous for it to be relatively easy to get one as compared to before, it does not really show any of it's history in the acquisition now.

Go ahead and not respect me if all you have to write is that I am trying to be respected as much as a real war veteran. Congrats.

I gave an opinion on the return on the item. I didn't write: "It shouldn't have came back".

Edited by Voltage

Just now, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

*Mod comes out in 2013*

*Started playing in 2016*

*Has over 4900 hours in mission, and 21k missions completed*

Well. Guess I'm not dedicated enough.

Yeah, stupid-selfish logic at its finest. 

Could understand it being about the conclave, since everyone can participate in it anytime. But this kind of entitled stand is disgusting.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Ah yes because only the people with primed chamber truly care about the game? Please tell me that's not actually what you think.

Just now, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

*Mod comes out in 2013*

*Started playing in 2016*

*Has over 4900 hours in mission, and 21k missions completed*

Well. Guess I'm not dedicated enough.

Please tell me both of you are intentionally skewing what I wrote. You can be dedicated to anything in this game, and that should always be cool in the eyes of yourself (not always others but that's ok). I am talking about the dedication to this mod specifically. Dedication in general is a different topic with a plethora of examples. 

1 hour ago, Serafim_94 said:

Good.

Then again, i don't see many people farming 3k ducats for that garbage either.

Roflmao at the people who thought it was worth like 50k+plat on console 

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

unknown.png

Now, I understand the players who legitimately earned one of these is in the extreme minority, and it's nice to get one (again) for myself, but I cannot help but give objective feedback that this does not respect the former rarity and aquisition for years. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but just letting players have this for a measly 2,995 Ducats and 1,000,000 Credits is quite lousy. I would have much rather have another Operation where only 100 players on each platform could have this. The mod just lost all of its collection value and interest in 30 seconds.

I just feel really bad as someone who did own one in the past (though I did not really earn it like some, luck was on my side). The time put into getting the Platinum is one thing, finding someone with one for sale is extremely hard, and overall this mod had a real cool value associated with it. That's all been obliterated as it's now purchasable from Baro and holds none of that achievement anymore.

This was a poor implementation of the mod back into the game. This is a blind-sided punch to the stomach to a very dedicated group of players.

Pure, dumb luck isnt "earning" anything. Special snowflakes wanting to feel special isnt reason to lock this away from 99.999999999% of the playerbase forever. 

• Like 9