Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

Just now, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Hey didn't you make a s*** ton of plat by flipping a couple of them? That said I get your point. DE doesn't respect players time, they never really have. Patience always wins in Warframes because everything will be easier to get later. You know this. 

I flipped a single one, and I didn't really taste the meaning of the mod because I was just lucky to snipe one in chat at the time. I understand how the game works, but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion.

• Like 2

The biggest problem for this solution is the timing. It should have been done years ago before the amount of reverence for this mod got out of hand. Even when this mod was rewarded I remember thinking it wasnt worth the effort. But the stupid thing should have just been a rare drop from regulators when they were introduced. 

Either way, the unceremonious dumping of this mod came two weeks early if you ask me

44 minutes ago, Voltage said:

this does not respect the former rarity and aquisition for years

What makes you think that it deserves any respect? You're not a vietnam war vet, you're not an activist working for the society, you played a video game at a given date, that's not "respectable" or "awe-inspiring".

In fact, your childish stomping around makes me respect you waaaaaaay less now. The sandpit is for all kids to enjoy, not just for you. The sooner you learn, the better you will be able to live in a society.

44 minutes ago, Voltage said:

measly 2,995 Ducats and 1,000,000 Credits

It's more than any other item of function he has ever brought with him. It's not measly, it's overpriced.

Edited by HugintheCrow
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, SQLOwns said:

I'm glad they added it back.  This is easily the best decision DE has made in the last 6 months.  I do find 2,995 ducat price weird though.  Wonder how they arrived at that number. 

Hmmm, i wonder if im the only one to read the ducat price as $29.95 ... Maybe that train of thought is there ducat price reasoning as well, hmmmm

2 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

It's more than any other item of function he has ever brought with him. It's not measly, it's overpriced.

Seriously. I'm happy to let the few keep on being the few; at that price it's not worth the processor cycles. 250K and 150 ducats, and maaaaaybe.

47 minutes ago, Voltage said:

unknown.png

Now, I understand the players who legitimately earned one of these is in the extreme minority, and it's nice to get one (again) for myself, but I cannot help but give objective feedback that this does not respect the former rarity and aquisition for years. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but just letting players have this for a measly 2,995 Ducats and 1,000,000 Credits is quite lousy. I would have much rather have another Operation where only 100 players on each platform could have this. The mod just lost all of its collection value and interest in 30 seconds.

I just feel really bad as someone who did own one in the past (though I did not really earn it like some, luck was on my side). The time put into getting the Platinum is one thing, finding someone with one for sale is extremely hard, and overall this mod had a real cool value associated with it. That's all been obliterated as it's now purchasable from Baro and holds none of that achievement anymore.

This was a poor implementation of the mod back into the game. This is a blind-sided punch to the stomach to a very dedicated group of players.

Some people find a way to whine no matter what! Can't please everyone, now can they? Poor DE! 🤔😑

• Like 7