Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add in another warning before selling unique mods.

Pebelo

I accidentally sold the primed chamber mod. It took me like 6 hours of farming prime parts to get enough ducats. When i finally bought it, I wanted to upgrade the mod and selected it. I then decided to sell some duplicate mods to get some extra credits since i didn't have a lot left. Since i have a short attention span i forgot to unselect it and proceeded to sell it together with the other mods.

It would be nice if there was an extra warning before selling unique mods (login rewards or Baro mods).

Edited by Pebelo
Made it less ranty

14 minutes ago, Pebelo said:

The new primed chamber mod is awesome but it costs way too much. It took me like 6 hours of farming prime parts to get enough ducats. When i finally bought it,I wanted to get some extra credits by selling duplicate mods. I accidentally also selected primed chamber and sold it together with some other mods... I'm so done with this game.

It would be nice if there was an extra warning before selling mods that you get from Baro.

I'm going to take a break from this game for a while. I hope someone at DE reads this and puts the extra warning into the game.

I'm sorry, but this is just too funny.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

So you didn't pay attention and somehow that's De's fault. 

Anyways if that piece of crap mod is so important to you contact the support team.

It's not their fault, it's mine. But it would be nice if they would add in a new warning. It would help out people like me who don't pay attention to every single mod they select when selling duplicates.

24 minutes ago, Weidro said:

why would you sell mods for credits?

if you have more than 30k play index
if you have less than 30k play 5 waves Eris-Akkad or Pluto-Sechura and then play index

Because i don't like having 50 duplicates in my inventory.

Actually what could be relelevent it's to place all mods and stuff we want to keep in an "separate container"

Like having 2 inventory, one for things you want to save, one for things you would sell. with, next to the number of item in the "trash inventory" in cyan the number of item in the "keep" inventory or a - if no items.
Sometimes I dream about a things to sell for endo all my mods except 2 or 4 of each x)
And also a permanent marker for sentinel weapons mod.

And a "put all double mods on the trash inventory" at the end of a mission could be nice too

Edited by AnuKaneDai

1 minute ago, AnuKaneDai said:

Actually what could be relelevent it's to place all mods and stuff we want to keep in an "separate container"

Like having 2 inventory, one for things you want to save, one for things you would sell. with, next to the number of item in the "trash inventory" in cyan the number of item in the "keep" inventory or a - if no items.
Sometimes I dream about a things to sell for endo all my mods except 2 or 4 of each x)
And also a permanent marker for sentinel weapons mod.

That's a really good idea. I hope this will get added into the game at some point.

5 minutes ago, Weidro said:

then sell them for endo but not credits

Hide contents

i personaly dont mind duplicates ...
Cy30Woh.png

My autism would cause me to go crazy if i had that many duplicates lol. I'll keep it in mind to sell them for endo next time.

generally Support will revert accidents if you contact them post haste after making a mistake like that.

also, when deleting piles of Mods, i recommend sorting by Duplicates. otherwise how in the world were you going to delete your extra Mods in a timely manner. as you clearly weren't on sort by Duplicates, which just sounds like creating your own hell of having to scroll for weeks to find all of your stacks of Mods.

• Like 4

You might be out of luck buddy. I wish you all the best but from my experience, If I did it DE usually doesn't reverse the action unless you are using some kind of currency transaction like plat purchases or accidentally buying the wrong bundle on the website. This was why I lost my Azima. Wish I could get that weapon back somehow still today.

Edited by kwlingo

vor 2 Minuten schrieb kwlingo:

You might be out of luck buddy. I wish you all the best but from my experience, If I did it DE usually doesn't reverse the action unless you are using some kind of currency transaction like plat purchases or accidentally buying the wrong bundle on the website.

nah
he will be fine
there is a special support category for this
and with the ammount of ducats spent id say this is more than justified

Spoiler

zZ1VFL0.png

28 minutes ago, Weidro said:

nah
he will be fine
there is a special support category for this
and with the ammount of ducats spent id say this is more than justified

Reveal hidden contents

zZ1VFL0.png

I hope so. Azima was hundreds of days login and nothing came back on my end. Even they wouldn't reverse my first Umbral Forma that I accidentally put on my Prisma Gorgon. Support said what is done is not reversible. I spent about 7 weeks of grind to get that Umbral Forma during first Nighwave.

Edited by kwlingo

You know you can avoid this problem by sorting by duplicates first, then there is no way you can accidentially select a rare mod.

And to be honest, all these warnings and stuff are good and all, but what do you do when someone clicks past the warning as well? Add a second warning? And then a third one?

Guys you really need to be more careful with your stuff, no amount of in-game warnings will help you otherwise.

Ordis should be smart enough to realize that a mod or weapon that is UNIQUE should not be sold for less than it was BOUGHT or GIVEN at login.

When you attempt to trade certain mods, the game says you canno trade the last one of its kind (unless DE got rid of that safeguard). Add in a simple line such as Ordis saying, "you spent 1 million credits to obtain this mod, this canno be sold unless you type in LOSSOFCREDS below".

May Customer Service take care of this....which reminds me, I gotta talk to them about the 100+ days I lost from "Login Failed" over 2019....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pebelo said:

It's not their fault, it's mine. But it would be nice if they would add in a new warning. It would help out people like me who don't pay attention to every single mod they select when selling duplicates.

You don't even have to pay that much attention. You only have one copy of Primed Chamber. Why would you click on that mod when selling dublicates?
And why didn't you have your mods sorted by dublicates, so that Primed Chamber would be far down the list.
You made a lot of mistakes here. If you don't pay any attention AT ALL, then no warning in the world would stop you from doing these mistakes again.

14 minutes ago, nslay said:

Wait, you had a duplicate Primed Chamber and sold it? So you still have one left at least.

No, I think i wanted to upgrade the mod and clicked on it. Then decided to sell some othet mods since I didn't have a lot of credits left, forgot to unselect it and then proceeded to sell duplicates.

That was pretty dumb of me but i have a short attention span so i didn't notice.

Nevertheless, I've contacted support so I hope I'll get it back.