Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5

[DE]Megan

45 minutes ago, KillerzDeadPrime said:

welll....... im still having issue trying to get into murex battle when it keeps saying no murex detected

tried different fort.. same issue

try harder 😄

5-10 relays until you get one you want. list changes not even by joining relay, but just by clicking on it and back.

This breaking up friends and/or squads and forcibly moving players to other instances REALLY has to STOP. Anyone getting a bug (like the still present "can't see the oplink text = get no drops and no standing"-bug, or the "endless flying through space"-bug, or the "coming out of a mission but into a black screen"-bug) and having to abort/restart will now be FORCED INTO ANOTHER instance. And losing not only their FRIENDS and their SQUAD but ALL PROGRESS made in the previous instance (since that does NOT migrate).

Even if you have to hard-reset and get the "rejoin your squad"-option you WILL BE FORCED into ANOTHER instance than the rest of the guys, and this even if the squad is seemingly kept together. Which (playing together in several instances at once) will f*ck up how the kill codes work, where they go and when the instance (which one?) reaches 100 Murex. This is not functional, logic or fun, it is dumb, illogical and bloody g-damn irritating.

We need to be allowed to STAY in our CHOSEN INSTANCE until we VOLUNTARILY LEAVE it (or a 5-minute "no-action" timer expires). Despite  crashes and having to restart due to numerous bugs, this will allow us to keep friends together, our squads together and continue fighting where our standing is being recorded.

This is supposed to be a co-op game, but you simply cannot co-op anything if the game breaks and forcibly throws your friends and squad to the winds. Not only for a mission, but until the three hour instance is over, since there is no fricking way to rejoin them (without your friends also losing all their acquired standing by switching instance in order to play with you). This really sux, big time!

Otherwise we are now liking Scarlet Spear btw. 

the bugs that I know still exists:

- after you run a scarlet spear mission, sometime you get error "different flotila" if you accept party invite even from orbiter.

- Bramma self knockdown sometimes resulting player unable to jump.

also got a question, can players see how many killcodes already uploaded in the flotilla? if we can't see, can I suggest a UI to check it please.

why can't we buy the weapon BP unless our Mastery rank meet the required?? i have enough credit to buy both of the weapon but i i cant that's kinda unfair... at least lets us lower MR player secure the BP first even if we can't craft it yet

4 hours ago, PyroMail.Com said:

- I really like what Baro brings back from the void recently. Can't wait to see some new Prisma Weapons or Mods in the future.
- Your Armor and Shield-buffs to Warframes look good, I feel much more encouraged to play different Warframes for tanky stuff other than Frost, Rhino and Valkyr.

What do these things have to do with the Scarlet Spear hotfix?

so, the bugframe today:

nightwave rank60 cap, stance forma is 5 nitain ea, no nitain for you bois
random bugouts with crashes,
oplink beacon getting oneshot while being still immovable,
ui getting broken,
flotilla cap reached, you wont rejoin your squad, go away
chat cursor is broken on euro servers for months
east eu/ru servers region and recruit chats do not work if you got english client
network code right from 80s, here are your desynchs bois, enjoy
arcanes getting constantly disabled

also ground squads got a harder job but they are not getting payed, so the space squads wait for minutes with the oplinks on, which is not right imo

I'm sorry DE, your devstream from home was sweet but you HAVE NOT resolved the issues with this even yet. I, just like many others as I can see in the comments under this post, am still not getting my bonus points. 

I've run today scarlet spear, first a  quick solo run of ground mission and then joined another player to do full ground missions.

We did 3 full 17 murexes. 

After all that nothing was contributed to my final score (not  even a mini solo run) and I have not received any email whatsoever from little duck - no emblem, no bonus credits.  Nothing.

Why was this even designed in the first place to grant majority of credits via email message? 

vor einer Stunde schrieb puciate:

I've run today scarlet spear, first a  quick solo run of ground mission and then joined another player to do full ground missions.

We did 3 full 17 murexes. 

After all that nothing was contributed to my final score (not  even a mini solo run) and I have not received any email whatsoever from little duck - no emblem, no bonus credits.  Nothing.

Why was this even designed in the first place to grant majority of credits via email message? 

same happened to our team. We did 3x17 and...nada...nothing... more than disappointing. I hope that support will give us the reward at least...belated...

Still LOTS of bugs.  Just did three full murex waves, only one of the four players on space team that I know of received the full wave credits.  Got transported back to RJ dead at one point and revived back in the defeated murex.  Tried exiting railjack to enter new murex and was dropped into seemingly open space while the rest of the squad was in the murex.  Spend minutes shooting at things because I can't tell if they are still alive or not.  Spend significant amounts of time waiting for killcodes in an active flotilla.  The best part of the whole thing is that it's just not fun, and the payout / economy sucks.  

Is it me or is anyone else finding Sheds parts in the scarlet spear murex raids?... 

I have killed MANY of the sentiments that are supposed to drop them (I forget the name, has a shed and a sheikd).  Or are they only obtainable in the veil proximal mission?

Just take the bitter pill, make the missions give a DECENT amount of credits per run so people can actually play the game and have their time valued. REMOVE the mess that is the whole system of bonus-points, its not working and you keep losing people over this. Remove the feeling of unreasonable grind and be done with it, its not that hard to just jump over your shadow and at least look like you learned from the previous occasions of S#&$ like this happening. Cheers...

il y a une heure, Ronin-48 a dit :

Is it me or is anyone else finding Sheds parts in the scarlet spear murex raids?... 

I have killed MANY of the sentiments that are supposed to drop them (I forget the name, has a shed and a sheikd).  Or are they only obtainable in the veil proximal mission?

Got chassis and barrel parts so they're looting. Keep the grind up buddy 👍

We had four people in a ground mission, but I could only see three Oplinks at every given time despite everyone using it. Then the game crashed (first crash in a long while) and the other players said I missed a Shedu Handle drop....super fun times!

edit:

2nd run...got almost to 17. At the last Oplink phase I get a Host migration and game over..alone and w/o Oplink (got destroyed). gg

I know you're just now getting around to proper bug reporting DE.  As such, if you're reading these forums you've probably got a month of fixes that could be done.

This being said, let's talk about the event.  This was billed as endless scaling missions...and it isn't.  The scaling is functionally 17 Condrix or 5 Murex.  Finish mission, restart, run 3 full rotations to get whatever the reward is.  This is assuming the game actually records.  To get the full reward today I had to run 4 missions on a node, because the UI decided to bug out on round 3 and decided that my time didn't matter.

Fine.  Let's look at the intention and rewards for the mission.  17 Condrixes are dropped, and theoretically you can get a few thousand points.  I can't say exactly what, because I've yet to be able to finish 17 with random groups.  Fine.  Murex's are hard capped at 5, and they reward 1850 points unless the game decided something wasn't done (I'm thinking you can join a session after the first satellite is placed, and that's the issue).  The maximum amount of point for this would then be 1850, with completion of three waves offering 5550+10000 = 15550.  This means the event could theoretically be completed if you did about 4 sessions of 15 Murex kills.  That's...let's call it pretty reasonable.

Let's now take a look at the rewards.  20k for the Lacera, 15k for the Basmu, 10k for the cosmetics, 5k for the simulacrum, 6k for all three sigils, 5k for each stance forma, and 1k or 1.5k per common and uncommon arcane respectively.  If you can bang out 5 Murex rotations, you basically get 11 new common arcanes.  Fine, that means an R3 gets to go to R5 on commons.  An uncommon on the other hand will require a run and change.  This is...ok given the 20+ day window.  I'm currently looking at the event, and hoping that the rare and legendary levels are 2k and 2.5k respectively, but have the sneaking suspicion you're going to require 2.5k and 4k.  It's a bad decision, but it'd be in line with making this a miserable experience on top of the performance issues.  Please prove me wrong.

Having said all of this, I want you to really listen to me here.  The 100 Murex limit is obviously meant to prevent deep runs creating thousands upon thousands of credits, thereby driving player engagement.  We can pretend otherwise, but I'm unwilling to believe that after all of the commentary that you've put these limitations in for anything else.  This is especially true when 100 Murexes are put away in about two hours on most instances.  I'm not asking that you remove the limit, only that it's strictly a time limit.  If after 3 (ideally 3:50 so you could actually schedule joining the events consistently) hours at least 100 Murexes died everyone wins a x2 bonus, but you don't have people giving up at 90 Murexes because they can't actually get all 5 they require completed and level up.  This is only a logical extension of the x2 bonus instead of just your level bonus that the mission mode started with.

I'd also ask that you do a lot of bug fixing.  If the UI goes down, you know that you aren't going to get the credits.  It's painful, along with all the other shenanigans.  Please, this is actually a good event if is wasn't so broken.  It allows for bunches of sentient cores to be farmed, some decent resources, a railjack starter pack worth of avionics, and most of all the event actually has a reason to form groups.  Yeah, the information is garbage to start, but once you reach outside of the game there's fun to be had.

Now let's talk something else.  The mods to remove a passive and to add either power strength or some damage reduction.  Let me say that Titania and Wukong I don't care about.  What I know is Zephyr.  Literally the only build which benefits from power strength also requires the Funnel Clouds augment.  Why?  Well, Tailwind does so little damage that handicapping it is a joke.  This is Zephyr's mobility.  Airburst as a weapon is a joke.  Low damage, slow cast, and unreliable at best after it ragdolls enemies.  Turbulence has no power strength impact.  Tornado does so little damage that it is a joke, unless you use Funnel Clouds and a weapon with huge elements damage.  What you're then offering me is regular movement from a frame designed around flight time, cost me a mod slot, and deliver the same power as power drift without knock-down resistance.  Why?

As a side note, I run  Zephyr Prime at 254 duration, 130 efficiency, 169 range, and 40 strength.  Between the Prime and default slightly less than half of my game time is with Zephyr.  I have literally no idea why power strength was where you went with this mod.  It would be great for other frames, but the sane response might have been increased duration instead.  As it stands, if I have to have 2 augments equipped then the frame is busted.  

I will ask you what the heck with Titania as well.  40% damage reduction is great, but it's at the price of vacuum.  The thing the community fought like heck to get.  Why?

Penultimately, let's look at the avionics.  

Overloader - Why?  If you can craft it in mission there's literally no use for this.  This seems to be a fix for those not high enough in engineering, and is useless thereafter.

Hardened Casing - Why?  Seriously, why?  Again, this is cost versus usefulness.  As a hint, revolite costs nothing and leaves space for stat bonuses and useful skills.

Sentient Scalpel - Lots of runs and have yet to see this.  Yay stupid rare drop.

Revo Reducer - Again, I can craft more.  Why take avionic capacity?  I have a base one equipped only because 3 units is what I have left, and can't equip anything else.

Sentient Fortitude - It'd be great....but there are only two ships spawned at once.  There are more grineer by mission end, so why would I equip this?

Breach Adrenaline - This is a stupid one.  If you're under fire shields don't regen.  Why would I have a breach; because I'm under fire.  Useless.

Finally, the new content.  The Lacera is typical of melee right now.  It's a solid good.  The Basmu....oh boy.  It needs work, especially on the secondary fire.  It's the definition of premature firepower.  It needs more damage, the healing pulse needs to prevent enemies from pin-cushioning you given the need for proximity, and did I mention it needs to do more than tickle them?  One last whack at the four new arbitration mods.  Seriously?  30 credits a pop means 120 total credits.  Two of them steal from Rise of the Triad.  One is a start with 100% energy, at the cost of a mod slot, when energy pizzas and Zenurik exist.  The final is basically allowing every frame to have Zephyr's Tailwind at the cost of a mod slot.  If you get about 12 Vitus a run for 40 minutes (my normal amount), then this is 10 runs.  400 minutes.  6 hours and 40 minutes for these is a joke.  Maybe instead of price creep you can match the stuff already in the shop, and these can cost 80 total?  Heck, I just found out that Palladino is an RNG Riven spawn and time gated, and that was sold to us as a way to consistently get Rivens.  Now Arbitration are getting more grind.  Maybe let's throttle back on the bad decisions, while you fix the absolute mess that is Scarlet Spear.

I noticed now when I use Titania's Razorwing Melee, it doesnt auto lock on to enemies anymore, like how archwing melee used to be, which makes it really awkward hitting things. Was this an intended change brought in with adding blink to the razorwing mode? 

Still no fix for broken control options. My controller sensitivity is extremely high even though I've turned it down to 10! I've had to turn down mouse sensitivity to 5 to make it at least usable, but don't understand why the mouse sensitivity is controlling the controller sensitivity. I'm using an official xbox1 pad and have no issues on other games nor on Warframe before the Scarlet Spear update. Also my mouse thumb button will not work as a back button even though I have it ticked in the options, and I still can't change my button config in the options either. I have changed them but after saving the changes and closing the options menu, the controls are still the default controls. I haven't played for 2 days now and won't be able to until there is a fix for this. Please fix or anyone affected by this may end up missing out on this event

Archived