Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Opening Faction tab in universe after opening object tab removes the top faction selection markers
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Open Codex, in Universe tab open up objects, close out of objects and then open up faction tab
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To always be able to use the filters for sections of codex
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Filters missing 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far every time I do it Objects then Factions

Edit:

Possible same bug or related but appears to be second tab you open in the universe tab of the codex is missing the filters 

• TYPE: User Interface
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack weapon damage listed under the wrong weapon, and only shown for one weapon.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Drydock console -> components or armaments tab -> rhs panel -> scroll down.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A correctly labelled and complete stat panel.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: An incorrectly labelled and incomplete stat panel.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Odonata Disarray ability does not neutralise incoming missiles.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Find a missile platform, crewship, or anything that fires missiles. Use disarray.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Neutralises missiles.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Does not neutralise missiles.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has never worked since RJ was released.

BUG:1

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Zaw with skins, Specifically with plague kripath polearm. when applying a specific skins to the zaw, Wisp's skin gains a weird glow effect. 
  • VISUAL7sj3fLN.png
  • REPRODUCTION: equip wisp, and try out polearm skins with zaws
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should look normal, with the emmisive glow on the head of the skin, rather then applied to the body.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wisp will glow the emmisive colors of the energy

BUG:2

• DESCRIPTION: Tenebrous Ephemera seems to lose it's skin-overlay effect at random during missions. at least with wisp, unsure if same results with other frames. the particles stay fine, just to dark charcoal animated texture overlay on the body.
  • VISUAL

84db95fad6a8d3c492c4801a644df55d.gif

• REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should have the gray/charcoal animated texture overlapping the body like so: 

81bfe81e1f580986c36e9c97db12e3b4.gif

• OBSERVED RESULT: at some point while running missions the overlapping texture vanishes. I've tried various things, and can't figure out what causes it. if it's a status effect, or other players effects. It happens randomly, through almost all missions. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: almost every mission.

BUG:3

• DESCRIPTION: Various skins on a plague zaw cause the Contagion projectile to be invisible.
  • VISUAL:
    5515da7031c33d6b3b230b5d7ee968f4.gif
  • REPRODUCTION: Apply a skin, and throw out a contagion
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Before Contagion took the look of the skin, and I quite liked chucking my entire polearm across the map. rather then just the head. was a nice feature before this update. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Completly invisible projectile unless going without a skin.

• TYPE: Warframe Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Wisp not able to heal excavators
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: I was doing a lich area excavation mission and noticed this bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to heal excavators
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wasn't able to heal them with Wisp abilities
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

• DESCRIPTION: Crewship exploding while in operator mode
  • VISUAL: Bug Video Links: During mission | Railjack Departing
  • REPRODUCTION: Having the crewship explode while someone is inside in operator mode (the bug happened while I was hacking the console for the reactor and my squad destroyed it using the forward artillery)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It would explode but I would be in my Warframe in Archwing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It exploded and I seemed to be in my operator mode in space, but unable to do anything but limited movement like I was walking in space. I was also completely invisible and my Warframe or Archwing was nowhere to be seen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Often

• TYPE: In-Game, Kuva Siphon missions / Smeeta charm buffs
  • DESCRIPTION : During Kuva Missions (don't use smeeta otherwise), in the rare occurrence Charm's double drop/affinity buff procs switching to and from operator mode drastically shortens buff duration displayed/actual
  • REPRODUCTION: equip smeeta cavat with charm precept and Tek Enhance, go to kuva mission, pray for double drops buff, check timer of buff before, during and after switching to operator and void dashing into kuva clouds, kuva guardians etc, charm buff timer gets slashed off by 5-20 seconds per transition, even if you were using operator mode for 3-5 seconds
  • EXPECTED RESULT: charm buff lasting the full 120 / 156 seconds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: charm buff lasting much less than expected, 9 to 20 seconds timer discrepacy between warframe and operator mode
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 60-70% chance per operator transition?

• TYPE: Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: On a Railjack mission in Gian Point, went into operator mode invisible and softlocks the game.
  • VISUAL: None, game literally broken, no screenshot can be provided.
  • REPRODUCTION: In a Railjack mission, head to a crewship. Swap over to Operator mode and go into void mode. As you are invisible, Railjack crew fire the front cannon at the crewship, destroying it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transfer operator mode into warframe, then jump into archwing mode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game forced me to be permanently invisible as Operator, Operator is outside the crewship, and you can walk around as operator. All buttons, including ESC and chat, is disabled. That's why I can't get a screenshot nor can I /unstuck. After the mission is completed by the other crew members, the results screen is blank except for the game statistics. If you hop into another Railjack mission, the game perpetually loads endlessly in tunnel. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I wouldn't be surprised if I can reproduce this again. This happened twice in the eight hours I've spent playing Railjack ever since the update. 

• TYPE: Archwing Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Archwing Launcher blueprint disappeared if you build and install Archwing Launcher segment after the Railjack revisited patch
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/iO7l5Cy https://imgur.com/w9CMqyL
  • REPRODUCTION: Buid and install Archwing Launcher segment after the patch.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Archwing Launcher blueprint will still be there and be able to be built
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Archwing Launcher blueprint disappeared / appear to be missing after installing the segment. Simaris does not sell the blueprint. Re-doing the archwing quest also didn't help
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty sure everyone who haven't built an Archwing Launcher before the patch is experiencing it. There are a lot of threads created regarding this issue in this forum.

• DESCRIPTION: I was destroying the Engines on a Grineer Crewship (multiple Proximas) to board and hijack it, however there was a full crew.
  • REPRODUCTION: I reproduced this several times destroying the Engines with my Larkspur, inflicting Cold Procs.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Half of the Crew should've been dead on board.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was greeted by a full Crewship Crew. Doesn't seem to matter which Proxima.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This seems to consistently occur when I use my Larkspur with Cold against the Engines. Using my Imperator Vandal seems to have the intended effect.

• DESCRIPTION: When Titania Prime holding a nikana weapon such as Skiajati and sprinting(straight forward) or dodging, the weapon in her hand looks STRANGE
  • VISUAL: 
    2020/5/1 PM9点08分 , only.my.RAILGUN. 说:

↓ when sprinting(holding shift), Skiajati looks strange

gjfjobw.jpg

↓ when dodging(pressing shift), Skiajati also looks strange

L3U89VC.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Use Titania Prime, hold a nikana weapon such as Skiajati , sprint straight forward or dodge
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the weapon in Titania Prime's hands act normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the weapon looks like upside down
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always happens

• DESCRIPTION: Iron Skin is being bypassed by damage and procs.
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551207298073362474/706319498084614195/Warframe1057.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551207298073362474/706319509962883092/Warframe1058.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551207298073362474/706319510394634240/Warframe1059.jpg

In each of these you can see that iron skin is up, and that there's currently a proc. In the third image, Arcane Guardian has also been activated

• REPRODUCTION: Lich Thrall Mission. Pluto Exterminate & Pluto Survival. Use Iron Skin and take damage from enemies or the environment. Iron Skin health doesn't matter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should not have been affected by procs, knockdown or damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Procs, knockdown and damage do affect Rhino while iron skin is active
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Common, but infrequent. Drastically changes frame effectiveness.

TYPE: IN-GAME -> Railjack

DESCRIPTION: Veil Proxima Derelict Tower Console not spawning if you completed at least 1 of the objectives before boarding the Derelict.

VISUAL: No waypoint marker for the console if you enter it.

REPRODUCTION: Do any of the objectives be it Kill Fighters, Crewships, disable grineer bases, etc before entering the derelict tower

EXPECTED RESULT: Waypoint for the console appears and it spawns.

OBSERVED RESULT: Waypoint doesn't appear and the console doesn't spawn

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

WAR-2779420

DESCRIPTION: Playing in the Veil Proxima on a tile with the Sentient Anomaly. Cephalon Cy kept repeating different "Enemy crew ship" announcements until the game crashed. Playing in a 2 person squad. Railjack was in the middle of a Drift at the time of crash.

REPRODUCTION: There were multiple crew ships at the time, perhaps multiple crew ships spawning in at the same time caused the issue

EXPECTED RESULT: Cephalon Cy should have only stated that there was a crew ship once per ship

OBSERVED RESULT: Cephalon Cy was repeating the various "enemy crew ship" voice lines until the game crashed

REPRODUCTION RATE: This only occurred once after 2 hours of railjack play

On 2020-04-30 at 8:51 AM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: In-Game / Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Pressed "L" key during Transition between drydock and missiuon
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Haven't tried to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Lock/stop the tactical menu from working during transitions 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Above screenshot, also locks the game unable to get out of the menu. had to Alt-F4 to get out of it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't tried to reproduce

• DESCRIPTION: Completing a mission in Railjack and then travelling to another mission of another level keeps the figher amount.
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete for example Ruse War Field, then travel to for example Phanghoul Satellites. You will have the same amount of fighters as you had in RWF (82 in my case, instead of the expected ~30).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The required fighters should lower in accord to mission level.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The rquired fighters stay the same as the previous mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: As far as I can tell, every attempt.

• DESCRIPTION: Launching out of slingshot while the railjack is faster than it can sling bugs the slingshot.
  • VISUAL: Non taken
  • REPRODUCTION: Go fast with the railjack, while it's going fast, then target a crewship or something and slingshot at it while the railjack is passing by it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Immediately out of the slingshot and towards the target
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Once out of the slingshot, you'll go into the slingshot animation, but instead of going to the target, since the railjack is going faster than you, you'll follow behind the railjack until you get to the slingshot part of it, then finally get a sharp turn and turn back towards the intended target. sometimes you miss when heading to the target and go a bit past the target, turn around and by that time, it's probably out of range.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Often when going out of the slingshot in a moving railjack

• DESCRIPTION: Bug while mounting a side turret of a Railjack (this was during the end of a mission, not sure if it effects anything.)
  • VISUAL: Buggy bugs (YT Link)
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mounting the turret like normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Getting bugged and not being able to do anything at all except press escape where you can chat, leave or whatever is in the esc menu
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only time I've ever gotten it.

Weird bug with Railjack suddenly dropping from full health to 10 health, no warnings, no breaches, nothing. Returning to Railjack resulted in mission failure.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Railjack solo on Saturn Proxima, Kasio's Rest, farming the Commander Assassination PoI. While inside the the Galleon, my Railjack was with full health, but suddenly went from full to 10 health ( while still with full shields ). It stayed like that for a bit. There were no warnings, no notifications, no breaches, nothing. Uppon returning to the Railjack, received screen with "mission failure".
  • VISUAL: (timestamp 12s: health suddenly drops; timestamp 50s: Mission failed )
  • REPRODUCTION: I have no idea, first I've seen this
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected either a breach warning if that was the case, and not no notification and weird sudden health drop
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack suddenly dropped to no health with no warnings, resulting in mission failure,
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea. Only time this happened and I've ran this same mission multiple times.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack Mission UI Items/objectives disappeared while in mission
  • VISUALV7Fk122.png
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, first time this happened that I've noticed 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Top left of the UI should have status and indicators for the mission objectives ( e.g. commander assassination, etc. )
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After finishing the initial skirmish part of the mission, the objectives disappeared from the UI
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: When I go to the modding menu and change tabs to incomplete and after change again to the riven tab it'll show all veiled riven mods.

EXPECTED RESULT: It should'nt show any veiled riven mod since I don't have any.

OBSERVED RESULT: no major problem, just a visual bug that will fix after leaving the menu.

REPRODUCTION RATE: happened every time.

I think my description was weird so i'll add steps.

1: Go to mods menu in the orbital.

2: Go to incomplete tab.

3: Change to Riven tab.
Now it'll show all veiled riven mods(grayed tho) .FFAU5.png

On 2020-05-01 at 11:09 PM, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

I saw someone say that the shields were nerfed after the mega-revisit update where they added 25% dmg reduction and shield-gating. It was mentioned only here from what I could find but at that time I tried testing it out too and got similar results so I expected people to update the wiki and stuff but its been a month already so idk.

Yeah, I know the shields were reduced in that update. I learned that it’s amps that are doing more damage instead of shields being reduced. I updated my original post. 

• DESCRIPTION: Nezha's Warding Halo combined with Shield's passive 25% damage reduction means no damage bypasses the Halo while it's active
  • VISUAL: Not needed
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Warding Halo while having any Shields, and get shot at.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The halo should take 90% of the damage and the shields should take 7.5% of the damage (10% less 25%)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The halo takes damage, and the shields take none.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, all the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Going through final Saturn Railjack mission as host. Team mate tried to get through final door in pulse turbine and it wouldn't open. I finished the asteroid base and came back after he left and I couldn't open the door either. Tried Operator, unstuck, trying to clip myself through the door, everything. Only the exit doors and the large doors open but not the other small ones.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea. Seems random
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the door is lit green it should open when I walk up to it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Door stayed close
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems random

• DESCRIPTION: Selected relic not displayed in fissure mission (Lith Excav) under allies names in Esc menu.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/c8HJwEO
    •  If this link does not work please contact me and I will recreate it with an imgur account. I am unsure of the permanence of posting these anonymously.
    • The screenshot was taken through Steam (F12) and extracted. I have deliberately cropped it to preserve the anonymity of teammates and clan.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to see the selected relic of both self and teammates
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Saw lERAl lCategoryl (rank) instead. Teammates did not experience the same issue. I was the host.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Was not reproduced.

Archived