Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Glaive weapons can't be thrown when dual wielding with a one-handed pistol if your attack speed is raised too high.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip R5 Arcane Strike, Berserker, Primed Fury, etc. Dual Wield a Glaive weapon with any one-handed pistol. Make sure all speed buffs are active. Try to throw Glaive by holding melee.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Glaive should be thrown.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The first move in the equipped combo set is performed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 30-40% of the time, but approaches 100% of the time with more attack speed buffs (ie Volt or Wisp)

On 2020-05-01 at 7:27 AM, Reyhulko said:

Same 4 me, lost most of my avionics

Similar issue, similar experience, different intricacies.

TYPE: In-Game / Railjack (Configuration: Avionics)
DESCRIPTION: More than 60% (could be more) of my Avionics are gone.
VISUAL: None
REPRODUCTION: None; I simply launched the game after the update (of which even that was difficult).
EXPECTED RESULT: Having my loadout (most of which are maxed) where I left them.
OBSERVED RESULT: Most if not all of my maxed are gone.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Just...why...?

• Type:Launcher
  • Description: The update failed, as it said that the pre-process had crashed.
  • Visual:I had seen this bug being reported before on the forum, could be the same bug happening. So, there is not really a need for a visual.
  • Reproduction: I open the launcher to update, but it crashes immediately.
  • Expected result: I would open the launcher,the launcher would update normally, and I can start the game.
  • Observed result: It would just crash 2 seconds after I open the launcher.
  • Reproduction Rate: 100%, it happened on the standalone launcher first,i uninstalled it then i downloaded it through steam, and still crashes even though i tried multiple times, deleted my antivirus, and tried again.

Здравствуйте все у меня есть проблема, что после обновления упрощенного realjack я потерял все моды из него они не находятся в инвентаре или в разделе авионики, где я могу связаться по этому поводу

Bug #1. TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Overlay Map always autochanging on Minimap in left-top corner.
VISUAL: Re9BIQg.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Just start second mission in a row or first from Dojo/Relay.
EXPECTED RESULT: I would glad to have always map type what i choose in Options - [Prefer Overlay Map] is On.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens from start of Railjack... i think it may happens, cause Dojo somehow forcing map to change...

Bug #2.TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Avionic [Ripload] does not affect on Ordnance.
VISUAL: pgjCdYh.jpg
REPRODUCTION: 5sec of reload is on default - we putting the avionic in Railjack and it's not changing, not only visual - in game too.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Since start of Railjack this Avionic still doing nothing. =\

Bug #3.TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Collision of massif of objects in Railjack Space.
VISUAL:
YEf4bqJ.jpg
ZmtY1zA.jpg
REPRODUCTION: looks like 3d-object Derelict Ruins spawn in one point with 3d-object of asteroids, and same for other objects - always same collision issues with same coordinates. On this reason players CANNOT OBTAIN Spectra Vandal Pieces AT ALL. It happens not only in Veil Proxima.
EXPECTED RESULT: Objects must spawn in right places and not in each other. x)

Bug #4.TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Wrong calculation of E-8 Intrinsics.
VISUAL: rEdall5.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Reach level 8 on Engineering Intrinsic.
OBSERVED RESULT: 30% of Increases calculating from unmoded and even unleveled Archwing - it means 30% is very low and not serious.
EXPECTED RESULT: Would be good enough to take 30% from current total properties or at least from leveled Archwing, or higher than 30%...
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Thanks for attention, sorry for grammatical mistakes...

Railjack - Weapon Fusion wiped bonus on other equipped weapon

• TYPE: Railjack Fusion
  • DESCRIPTION: Using the new weapon fusion on my primary weapon it replaced my secondary weapon with a dupe of the primary and left a reverted secondary in my inventory
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Select the secondary weapon category of your Railjack (this weapon should have a fused bonus already).  Then select the primary weapon shown.  Now click on the fusion button at the bottom and select a weapon to fuse. Type FUSE in the text box and it replaces the secondary weapon with a copy of the primary.  Your old secondary will revert to a non fused state if it was fused already.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have left both weapons fused as expected.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Duped the primary weapon and reverted the secondary to a non fused state.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Did not repro.  Was not willing to fuse then lose again just to test.

Note: Best temp fix might be to lock out the fusion button when selecting the opposing weapon slot (ie: primary selected, lock secondary)

• DESCRIPTION: Rhino Iron Skin somewhat broken.
  • VISUAL: Some status effects ghoes thru iron skin. Like in today (may 3rd) sortie magnetic damage was still scambling my IU (no shield/HP damage nor energy drain), Whenever damage is taken player gets a shield-like damage indicator. Rhino also block with iron skin on, don'ty know if it is actually effective, but blocking animation is played.
  • REPRODUCTION: In fight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rhino should be immune to Status affliction when Iron Skin is active, blocking disabled, no damage direction indicator.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some Status affliction don't affect Rhino HP, but Blast/Impact stagger/put Rhino on ground, magnetic scamble UI. Rhino blocks while melee.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens too often for comfortable gaming

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Torid has self-damage on AoE effect.
  • VISUAL:  sorry, i don't have a screenshot but since it has 100% reproduction i hope you can help me
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Revenant with mesmer skin and Torid and shot a few blobs towards an enemy and stand close
  • EXPEETED RESULT: No damage dealt to myself, or at least mesmer skin charges consumes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My health went to 2, i was immune to enemy damage due mesmer skin charges, still got damaged when close to the Torid Cloud
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, it always happens.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Some bonuses from Railjack Components doesn't work

Shields
    Lavan
Shields replenish 50x faster while cloaked - seems no difference while cloaked and in normal state.
    Vidar
30% of Shield Damage is diverted to increase Turret Damage by up to 300 for the next shot fired - does not affect on damage.
Redirect 50 Energy to Shields with every kill - nothing happens.
    Zetki
+25% Railjack damage while shield depleted - does not affect on damage of Turrets or Battle Avionics.
+10% Tenno shields on Railjack - giving very low bonus due wrong source choose in calculation.

Reactor
    Zetki
10% Chance to auto-repair a minor breach after 10 seconds - not affect on new, more dangerous, breaches.
50% chance to extinguish fire after 5 seconds - not affect on new, more dangerous, fires.

Seems it must checks 1 time for any new fire | breach, i thought with cooldown...

Please - these bonuses need not just fix, but review, check the theme: 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Pickable space debris can spawn inside points of interest such as grineer hangar. It cannot be picked up by warframes.
  • VISUAL:
    HiEFA9m.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens when space debris spawns inside PoI's, just random
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I think this shouldn't be possible to happen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It does happen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've seen this only once so i have no clue how often it happens

• TYPE: Moa pets in Railjack missions
  • DESCRIPTION: Moa pets (and I assume Beast pets) do not follow players correctly through Railjack's Archwing layer. They don't "disappear" when the player goes into space (like they do when using Titania's Razorwing), they take too long to reappear after the player returns to a ground area (5-10 seconds in some cases) and they often get "lost" inside ground areas when they disappear (such as a pet left inside a Crew Ship after it blows up). This causes pets to appear "dead" and cease functioning, but then also randomly reappear under certain circumstances.

• REPRODUCTION: Board an enemy Crew Ship with your Moa pet. Kill all Grineer on board (to ensure they don't accidentally kill the pet). Destroy the Crew Ship reactor. Leave the Crew Ship, stay in your Archwing until it explodes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pet remains alive and intangible, reappearing back in the Railjack or in the next Crew Ship or Point of interest that I board.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pet is DEAD.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

• REPRODUCTION: Follow the reproduction steps above. Continue the mission until a Crew Ship with the same interior instance appears. Board that crew ship.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Moa pet reappears, alive and well, still on Crew Ship instance
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Sporadically, typically once per mission. I don't even know if "the same Crew Ship interior" is necessary. Sometims, randomly when zoning between Archwing and Ground combat, my pet will reappear.

It seems to me that Moa (and probably Beast) pets stay behind in an intangible state when the player goes "outside" in their Archwing, and only teleport to the player when the player is in another ground instance. The problem is that this causes them to stay behind in Crew Ship interior and other ground instances which then despawn before the player has arrived at another ground instance. Moa (and Beast) pets need to disappear entirely and not remain ANYWHERE when the player is using their Archwing. They should not be allowed to stay behind in a different instance from the player.

TYPE: Enemy spawn

Description: Outriders not spawning.

At first I thought it was that they just dont spawn on Gian Point, but after going around in nearly every Veil node, I yet have to find one.

It seems they only spawn if you have more players in your squad, if you play solo, none spawn.

Reproduction: Playing Railjack missions solo

Expected result: Outriders spawning along other enemies

Reproduction rate: 100%

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I've built the archwing launcher segment but there is nothing new in my gear and i cannot build any sort of archwing launcher
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Build the archwing launcher segment and see there is nothing else to build or use in gear
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should of been able to make or use an archwing launcher in fortuna or the plains
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot build or use any sort of archwing launcher
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime, I evern built the segment again and it still didnt let me build or use a launcher

• TYPE: Visual bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Using the Command Link to teleport around the Railjack while on a side gun causes my Warframe to retain the arm guard sections of the turret while walking around and using ground weaponry.
  • VISUAL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2083768218
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into a Railjack mission, preferably as a client on someone else's Railjack. Mount a Side Gun - either side will do, but I used the right Gun. Open your Tactical Overlay and teleport somewhere in the ship - anywhere will do, but I used the Archwing Slingshot. Note that you've kept part of the Turret system with you.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Your Warframe will be holding their normal weapons AND have the Turret arm guards stuck to their forearms.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happens once per mission, and can be fixed by mounting the Side Gun again. Afterwards, your Warframe will emerge looking normal whether you disconnect from the Side Gun manually or use Command Link again. The Turret Arm Guards are not visible in Archwing mode, only in ground instances.

• DESCRIPTION: Milati Missile Hit Detection
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Inconsistent, but usually near point-blank or medium distance away.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Missiles from the Milati shouldn't "disappear" or not register any damage when fired at something close. Also, the missiles should not be affected by gravity since it's used in the vacuum of space.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Missiles seemingly "disappeared" upon hitting an enemy point blank, but registers no damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Usually done point blank against Fighters or Crewships.

TYPE: [In-Game]

DESCRIPTION: 

Veil Proxima ship killer platform.

When trying to reach the 2nd radiator the map forces me to float above the doorway leading to it.

I can't go through the doorway to reach the radiator.

"/unstuck" doesn't do anything

Other players tried and were also running into the same issue.

We could run backward however we could not proceed down the stairs.

VISUAL:

[Image](https://imgur.com/a/MHurqTn)

REPRODUCTION: 

Go to any mission with Veil Proxima ship killer platforms involved and see if it happens and how often.

EXPECTED RESULT: 

We should have been able to walk down the steps and through the doorway to reach the 2nd radiator to continue the mission.

OBSERVED RESULT: 

Instead we ended up being unable to walk the steps and through the doorway.

Instead we "air walked" into the wall above the doorway.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 

This was my first time encountering this.

MY OTHER SUGGESTION:

You have alternate entry routes so that when these bugs happen players can still finish the mission without aborting and losing progress.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Vazarin can't heal defense objective on Fortuna
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION:  Try to heal something on Fortuna with Vazarin. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  The drone should be healed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  The drone wasn't healed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  The video have various attempts. I was also using Magus Cloud.

• TYPE: [In-Game, Gameplay]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Garudas passive breaks in Railjack missions the claws can no longer be used for melee attacks]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Happens upon leaving and reentering the Railjack]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should be able to attack using her claws]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ Melee is completely unaivalable]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens 100% of the times I tested it] 

• Claws work on Initial load of the mission it seems after leaving the ship the game forgets to place the claws in the empty melee slot and just assumes you have none
  • Bonus: Visual Elemental Effects on Garudas claws block vision while aiming gun in Archwing mode. Because of their position the camera zooms right into the claws

Hello,

I could be wrong, but see below.

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, Veil Proxima, Gian Point/others. 
  • DESCRIPTION:  ELITE EXO OUTRIDER (maybe all elite outriders) do not seem to be dropping Zetki components/parts. Played Veil Proxima missions all weekend, none seem to be dropping. Could just be extremely bad RNG or could be a serious bug, maybe the droptable got messed up during Railjack Revisited Part1 update/hotfixes. 
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Proxima Veil missions and kill outriders... see if you get the parts or not. Check the droptable. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be getting Zekti component drops of some kind after almost 2 days of playing it. Gian Point specifically. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no zetki part drops
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% has not dropped at all. 0% drop rate of zetki components sometimes guns too I think. Could be wrong.

1. Amesha's bubble somehow messes up aim prediction from artillery skill

This is not exactly "railjack revisited" bug, but it doesn't look like it was fixed in update. Amesha's ability is slowing down fighters and aim prediction shows incorrect position where i need to shoot to land a hit. It's further away from fighter, like it's moving, but since fighter is (almost) frozen in place by Amesha's ability, actual place where i need to shoot is somewhere on fighter body.

2. Aimbot delay doesn't work in railjack ground missions

Those missions where you need to leave railjack and go to asteroid or station to hack consoles and destroy radiators. The moment enemies see me i hear "shields deleted" sound. This is actually very easy to check with sound: no delay, just enemy appears in your field of view and you no longer have your shields. I thought aimbot delay or reduced accuracy was introduced some time ago, so enemies don't always hit from miles away, don't know if this is supposed to work like this.

3. Infinite loading out of railjack missions is still a thing

I don't have exact steps to reproduce, we did a mission and were returning to dock, everyone were in railajck, then one dude said something like "what a madness, i disappeared". When i switched to tactical screen (L) his icon didn't appear on it, like he is not connected loaded, but i was able to switch camera (from tactical skill) to him and on camera he was indeed invisible, but he was moving inside railjack, he was just invisible. It looked like we were stuck in infinite transition, then this dude disconnected and we arrived to dock.

• TYPE: [Railjack Configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: Went to upgrade Railjack after running some missions.  Installed a new reactor and went to the Avionics tab.  All of my equipped integrated avionics were gone.  My equipped battle avionic was still there, and I'd had no equipped tactical avionics.  Unsure if this was related to changing reactor, or if it was something to do with an update, as I'd not checked my avionics for a while.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: None.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My installed intrinsic avionics would not vanish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All my installed intrinsic avionics have been lost.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Attempted to change reactor with a base level avionic I had a large number of.  This did not cause it to vanish, suggesting an update is the more likely culprit as others in this thread have noted similar issues after an update.

If this can be fixed it would be appreciated.

owrtho

Archived