Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

As of 27.4.2:

• TYPE: In-game / Interface
  • DESCRIPTION: Incorrect scaling of profile pages
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/yNauaYr
  • REPRODUCTION: Interface scaling set as Legacy, view anyone's profile page.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pages render as intended.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mastered equipment and achievement lists are cut off at the bottom.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: With Full scaling enabled, these lists look exactly the same (2.5 rows shown at the same time), but they fill the whole screen.

So, just came back to the game after this patch, it seems I did not receive any Dirac refund as stated in the patch notes. Any way to have this fixed, quite bother some to have a fully upgraded Railjack and now I can only upgrade a single mod.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Reservoir (Wisp), Warding Halo (Nezha), Desolate Hands (Baruuk) do not work on Excavators.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Any attempt at using these abilities on an excavator will not apply its effects 
  • EXPECTED RESULTS: Reservoir's healing mote is supposed to be able to increase the objective's HP and HP regen as it is able to with almost every other static objective except excavators. Both Baruuk and Nezha's defensive abilities should be able to be applied to excavators since the changes to support abilities, however both do not work on it as well.
  • OBSERVED RESULTS: Mentioned abilities are not applicable to excavators.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always  

TYPE: Launcher

• DESCRIPTION: Tried to download the update, update gets from 8-15% to 99%, then I get an "Update failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers." Update attempts to restart. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It updates some old content at first time (The launcher showed Ivara Prime when first started) and then crashes again.
  • VISUAL: aPpi25z.png
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea why it happens.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The update to finish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The update did not finish.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Link to files i got from "Get Logs" button: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EypZGFbI4L8crLc07Xe20QUau1mzYURn

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cant see the fire rate/damage bonus on new scrap menu
  • VISUAL:
  • DtY5jkc.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: access this menu when above wreackage capacity
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It is expected to see the fire rate / damage bonus, otherwise we cant pick what to scrap
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No bonus is shown, just like it happened b4 while in dry dock

TYPE:In-Game/UI
DESCRIPTION: Adaptation Mod does not work on slash procs
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/tJsF6Ye
REPRODUCTION: Equip "Adaptation Mod" on a warframe (Tried Inaros and Chroma Prime), get attacked by enemy that can cause a slash proc
EXPECTED RESULT: a resistance % should start to build up once the slash proc occurs.
OBSERVED RESULT: the resistance % from the proc does not occur
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Cant do anything after using omni tool during "boost" in the anomaly
  • VISUAL:
  • WFNunti.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Use omni tool and jump in the "warp booster" that moves u around the anomaly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It is expected to be normal after being teleported to the rj
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe gets stuck in the "boost" animation, being able to move around, but cant shoot nor use skills nor operator, unstuck doesnt work.

• DESCRIPTION: Tracker not working as expected in anomalies
  • VISUAL:
  • https://imgur.com/a/K4zMzhd
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to the blinking spot in the veil and enter the murex
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It is expected for the tracker to work like in other exterminate missions, as u need to kill 20 sentients. However
  • OBSERVED RESULT: sometimes there is one sentient right next to you and tracker send you somewhere else (screenshot 1) and sometimes there is no enemy nearby, but also no tracker (screenshot 2). Sometimes it just points to the exit, while you still need to kill more sentients (no screenshot, sorry)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost 100%, unless u kill mobs really slowly or get really lucky

• TYPE: In-game, railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: When inside railjack, my character started floating up for no apparent reason. It moved up on its own until went out of bounds of the ship. Eventually I moved outside the ship and switched to archwing without any input. It happened after I used the forge, so maybe it has something to do with that.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, probably has something to do with the forge.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Staying in place
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Character started moving up on its own
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened only once. Didn't manage to reproduce it again.

• TYPE: In-Game, regular AW mission on Neptune.
  • DESCRIPTION: Enemies are barely moving.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Play regular AW mission on Neptune.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies moving at regular pace, maneuvering etc.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies with glue as fuel, moving at 1 mph no matter what. Mission was like shooting already dead fish in a barrel.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far (did the mission twice).

Type: Launcher

Description: The recent update goes from 71 MB to 4 MB on my slow internet, and once it finishes updating promptly crashes

Visual: can't get a visual

Reproduction: updating it from a low-mid level gaming laptop on 10-100 KBps internet speed

Expected result: update should take 8-10 minutes for a 100 MB update

Observed result: update takes 1-2 minutes and promptly crashes

Reproduction rate: 4 times in the past 30 minutes

After restarting the update approximately 12 times it finally finished updating

• DESCRIPTION: Finishing MR14 Test by successfully killing all enemies
  • VISUAL: No visual available
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure if what caused it can be done again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pass the test
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game registered me still as MR13 and acts as if i failed the test despite showing that I did indeed pass the test.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Rather hilarious bug.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Inaros' Desiccation on an enemy, which is then hit by shockwave of my Moa companion and kicked into the pit. Enemy gets stuck in the middle of fall, where I get close and use finisher. After using finisher my warframe gets stuck in a pit without resetting or being able to move/use abilities/weapons/operator etc. After using /unstuck warframe got teleported to the nearest walkway, but kept walking into the railing with everything being locked. Situation was resolved by dying (which took quite a time, as I had maxed Adaptation+maxes Arcane Grace on, plus bunch of armor enhancing mods, full scarab armor with status immunity augment and healing ray on my Moa). Only combined life drain from expired life support with a lot of effort from surrounding enemies brought me down in few minutes. P.S. Moa had also a tethering mine precept installed, so it might be an unexpected effect of three different CC abilities overlapping, which led to enemy being stuck in a middle of falling.
  • VISUAL: 8d969q9.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a finisher on an enemy which is in the middle of falling into the pit. Use /unstuck afterwards.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Falling into the pit with an enemy and resetting nearby as usual. /unstuck should reset all queer states on warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Being stuck in a pit without resetting. /unstuck just moving warframe without resolving its lockdown and stuck in walking animation state.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Obviously it's quite an edge case, so it shouldn't be common and totally cannot be a high priority bug.

• DESCRIPTION: Nezha's Warding Halo cannot be cast on static defense objectives with Safeguard equipped.  Code must have been removed with Scarlet Spear or something.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to cast Warding Halo on any static defense objective (cryopod, excavator etc. it does currently work on operatives in sorties as it always has)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Cast warding halo successfully on defense objective
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Failed to do so
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

Since this update has brought a few much needed and happily received Zaw fixes, I'd like to bring this to light once again as I've been continually ignored in past bug reports, submitted tickets, and twitter discussions:

• DESCRIPTION: Nikana Zaws have a visual bug where the blade consistently clips straight through the sheath during movement and use. The sheathe often disappears altogether when the weapon is being used in missions. The issue is persistent even with the use of nikana skins. The use of skins, in fact, create further issues, with the audio of slashing being muted.
  • VISUAL: Since the bugs affecting the Nikana Zaw have existed on both PC and PS4, here's a PS4 thread I created that links to other reports on PC of this same bug.The final post on that list is the only one with images that still work, providing an extensive report and group of images in an imgur link.
  • REPRODUCTION: Build a Nikana Zaw with the Sepfahn strike. The visual bugs may not be noticed while using the arsenal but become immediately apparent when out of the arsenal, especially in use of the weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Zaw should behave like all other nikanas visually, the blade never clipping through the sheath.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The blade consistently clips through the sheath. The weapon sometimes duplicates itself with a ghost zaw visible at the holster point. The sheath disappears altogether when using the nikana zaw in missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has been consistently present since the Nikana Zaw's inception and reported in the bug forums for both PC and PS4 on multiple occasions.

• TYPE: [Railjack configuration]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Duplicated weapon into slot so that two copies of the same weapon are equipped on the ship while only one copy is owned/built]
  • VISUAL: [ngCUQme.png
  • mCtl4JW.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [I went into my turret inventory through my nose/pilot slot and selected the weapon in my wing/turret slot to use valence fusion. once completed it equipped the new weapon into my nose/pilot without equipping it from my wing/turret slot resulting in having the same weapon in two slots. ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I would have expected it to either unequip the turret from the wing slot and put it into my pilot slot or to have just updated the weapon in my wing slot without affecting my pilot slot at all]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [the weapon was duplicated into my pilot slot instead resulting in having the same weapon equipped twice.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [I do not have any more duplicate salvage to attempt duplication of this effect]
  • Notes: went into free flight to test turrets, both functioned as the shown Vidar Apoc MKII however upon returning to dry dock the duplicated weapon was replaced by the originally equipped weapon. so the duplication did not last nor is the duplicated weapon in my inventory. did not test what would have happened if I equipped a weapon in place of the duplicate.

• TYPE: Weapon Self Damage
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Ayanga is causing self damage, rather than stagger, during archwing missions
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot kuva ayanga at a wall point blank and within a few shots die
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being staggered, rather than taking damage from explosive shells.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Take damage and die quickly due to self damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

• DESCRIPTION: While firing the Viper Wraith with the new Conclave augment equipped and a full build with a riven equipped, I am able to do negative critical hits in the tens of thousands.
  • VISUAL:Viper Wraith Bug
  • REPRODUCTION: ???
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The ammo efficiency buff from the augment shouldn't interfere with my ability to damage enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I shouldn't be hitting enemies with negative damage, should I? Because I definitely was.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When fighting liches sometimes.

• TYPE: In-Game/Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Tenebrous Ephemera does not seem to adhere to the selected energy color(s).
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

VvvgrYU.png

• REPRODUCTION: Equip the Tenebrous Ephemera on Warframe, set attachment energy color to a color of your choice.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Tenebrous Ephemera's visuals change to match the set attachment energy color.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tenebrous Ephemera's visuals remain primarily a dull grey, with the exception of occasional "sparks" in the selected energy color (left picture, upper red arrow).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happened 100% of the time thus far.

Also shown in the visual: Tenebrous Ephemera forming a somewhat visible bubble around the warframe (left picture, lower red arrow), unlike others like the Spore Ephemera (right picture, red arrow).

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
DESCRIPTION: Flying Dutchman or invulnerable Gokstad without crew blocks our mission progress.
VISUAL:Warframe0122.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Mostly happens on Gian Point in Veil Proxima - if complete the mission and with alive Gokstad's launch second mission in a row - they will spawn at once in this next mission and they will be invulnerable and without crew. Player-host can see them normally, but for player-clients they are without engines (like on screenshot). They blocks spawn of other Gokstads and on this reason mission cannot be completed - need abort it. One more: after finish the current Mission Targets all alive Grineer ships must disappear in space, but in next seconds they will spawn again and again going to disappear - so 2 times and after this we can start next mission without this bug - seems they spawn in loading process and thats why they appear in new mission at once...
EXPECTED RESULT: Need stop their double respawn-disappear after completing the current mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: May be it happens if squad completes the mission fast enough (with PoI in Mission Targets we didn't see this happens).

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack missions, any type. Tether Avionic battle ability does not work properly, it deals damage only when Reiljack owner detonates it by shooting it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Any mission with Tether ability maxed out with maxed out grid. Other person that isn't the Railjack owner can shoot the Tether but if they want to detonate it, no damage is being dealt. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Tether should be able to deal damage regardless which crew member detonates it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack type does not have any effect on it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always the same result.

• TYPE:Railjack mission, solo
  • DESCRIPTION: Less than 4 lives. 
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Tried on Earth and Saturn.  Once I was in space approaching crewships in my AW and died.  Was not able to respawn, even with 3 lives left.  Another time, I was on a crew ship on a saturn mission and died.  this time had 2 lives left and could not respawn.  This is the start of a mission, not multiple.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  I should be able to respawn 4 times a mission, usually less than 2 respawns.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: respawn less that 4 times.  

• DESCRIPTION: Tether Avionic battle ability does not Aim properly, it only aims correctly when the Railjack owner uses the ability.
  • REPRODUCTION: Whenever someone other than the ship owner uses this ability the projectile goes off in a random direction not on the cross-hair.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Tether should be able to fire at the aimed location for all players.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always the same result.

• DESCRIPTION
    • I was hosting multiple Railjack missions in the Veil and out of 4 times, 3 times the "Steal docked destroyer" could not be done: the doon on the destroyer was flashing white, yet the prompt to board the docked destroyed did not appear, and even after extensive trying and completing every other objective we could not complete this one.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/eW4Y7pd
  • REPRODUCTION: Hosting railjack missions in the Veil: Rya, H-2 Cloud or R-9 Cloud spawned with this objective.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The destoyer could have been boarded, completing the sub-objective
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The prompt to board did not appear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 out of 4 times so far. I was using Hildryn (then Ash) with Amesha archwing

Edit: host migration (me disconnecting, or getting off wifi) solved the issue for everyone in the team but not me, so I left in defeat without any loot.

Archived