Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The wreckage scrap option when you reached the cap no longer shows the bonus for weapon parts (and components never showed them afaik).  
    Also the Anomaly blinking shows through the UI
  • VISUAL: Which of these two should I scrap to keep the best bonus?

SjTa1Oa.png

• REPRODUCTION: Have more than 30 wreckage parts. And select the option to start scrapping.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should also show the bonus like it does in the Drydock

XOvWI2l.png

• OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't, So you're forced to visit the drydock anyway if you don't want to accidentially scrap your best parts.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPEIn-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Freezes to 3 fps while playing Derelict missions
  • VISUAL: freezes while entering new tile( mostly from doors)
  • REPRODUCTION: play all tiles and check for freezes on your end 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: fix those freezes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: feezes while playing 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every mission

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Whenever I forma a weapon or frame, it removes all the mods of the 4th config (any that were added beyond 3).  I have to re-add all the mods.  This wasn't the case before the Mainline update.

VISUAL: na

REPRODUCTION: You'd have to take a warframe or weapon, etc, advance it to 30, add a config beyond 3, slot a bunch of mods and then forma it.  That should reproduce it.

EXPECTED RESULT: What should have happened when I forma'd the weapon, frame, etc is that none of the mods in configs beyond the 3rd should have been removed.

OBSERVED RESULT: All mods in the configs beyond the 3rd config were always removed, unless I already selected and was viewing the config.  

So if I had configs named AR, Mag, Gas, Viral, Radiation...  If I was on the config AR, all the mods in Viral, Radiation would be auto removed.  If I was on the config Viral, none of the mods in AR, Mag, Gas, Viral would be removed, however all of the mods in config Radiation would be removed.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time I forma an item that has more than 3 configs.

• DESCRIPTION: Whenever I'm playing as host, invited players are dropped from the mission during loading from dojo to mission, and the subsequent missions won't spawn any enemies.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a Railjack mission as host, from orbiter / dojo with someone already in the squad. Finish first mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Second mission should go normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies won't spawn, after this first mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often when hosting.

• DESCRIPTION: My Kubrow/Kavat doesn't revive with me when I self-revive.
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply have your companion die then get downed and self-revive.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:My companion should have revived when I did as is the norm.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:My companion stayed dead and would not revive with me.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This I'm honestly unsure on, as it's only happened once so far for me. A few details though: It was a Kavat, if that makes any difference and it was during Kuva Requiem survival. This is unfortunately the extent of my knowledge, though I'm sure others have reported the same issue. Either way, please look into and fix.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: nothing in Railjack/Armaments works
  • REPRODUCTION: claim repaired results in no error message and nothing is claimed. clicking "repair" doesn't give an error message and nothing is repaired.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: get the repaired item. get the item repaired

• 98FBC7A92BEBE4A6DFF52C975CC0FB88E858B199TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Side Turrets get locked into place and become unusable.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have someone else mount a gun then dismount.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:The gunner chair should move back to the proper place and be immediately re-usable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:The seat stays locked in the mounted position and facing sideways, becoming unmountable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rather inconsistent, but it may have to do with the host, as I've only observed the incident occurring after the host of the session mounts and dismounts.
  •  

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Gunnery and pilot controls tend to not show properly.
  • REPRODUCTION: Loading into a session while the pilot/port turrets are being manned.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:The steering/aiming controls should be properly rendered.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:The actual player has correct position/animations along with controls, but either the pilot's arms are invisible or the controls are.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Loading into an instance, whether in progress or new with another player manning the stations on the ship. This tends to happen only after loading into a mission and tends to correct itself by the player re-mounting the station after loading in.C86C4627776352C25B3A9D16A81F9E8CB5E688E3BD2D4A4B8D2BE5A181C07A3B2310720E16DBB4FB5C6795C5FD0A523F7687E672747A034420654D74BE1E697980BE4365D96FA56B4B33E5E5E5F6BE44

Multiple bugs in this post. Hope that is alright.

1/5

• DESCRIPTION: Sentinels are missing Shieldgating
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: have someone shoot at your Sentinel. If the hit is strong enough, the Sentinel will die even with full shields.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shieldgating should protect the Sentinel
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sadly, Sentinel is not protected by shieldgating

2/5

• DESCRIPTION: Vazarin Guardian Blast prevents Void Dash
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: equip Vazarin Guardian Blast. Hold down Void Blast key to use the Barrier, attempt to Void Dash
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Operator should perform Void Dash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Operator does a small hop

3/5

• DESCRIPTION: Another Guardian Blast bug: Void Blast range gets reduced to 1.5m if Vazarin Guardian Blast is equipped
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Vazarin Guardian Blast. Try to hit an enemy with Void Blast while taking note of its Range.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Void Blast range should be unaffected
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void Blast range gets severely reduced for no reason

4/5

• DESCRIPTION: Kuva Guardians can parry shots from the Operators Phahd Scaffold, causing stagger across great distances (not self-stagger!)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot a Kuva Guardian with the Phahd Scaffold of an Amp.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No parry/stagger should occur.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead, Kuva Guardians can telekinetically stagger the Operator.

5/5

• DESCRIPTION: Even while despawned, the Operator can still get knocked down. This leads to the Operator spawning in an already knocked-down state! Conversely, an unoccupied Warframe can also get knocked down while the Operator is active. Both cases lead to a lengthy getting-up animation when using Transference.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: use Transference to Operator near a Kuva Guardian, and again transference to Warframe. If the Kuva Guardian hits a knockdown attack near the spot where Transference was used, the despawned Operator is knocked down and will spawn in an already knocked-down state.
    The other direction also works with Kuva Guardians: if the Kuva Guardian hits the unoccupied Warframe, it will get knocked down.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Neither Operator nor Warframe should be able to get knocked down while inactive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Both Operator and Warframe can be knocked down while they are inactive. This leads to spawning in a knocked-down state and a lengthy getting-up animation, which is very disruptive to normal gameplay.

On 2020-05-02 at 3:23 PM, Shelendra said:

Three-in-one special bug report

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Veil Proxima mission, going to check sentient anomaly, clicking on speedyportal through space
  • VISUALAmazing spacewalk video.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, be me with my RNG I suppose
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have used portal like a normal Tenno and gotten out from the other side
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Next-level moonwalking, with no possibility to use skills, gears, or anything else for that matter - just hope for death
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack mission, using side guns with the use-button bound on mouse special button. Trying to exit side gun doesn't work, original X button does however.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Use side guns
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have exited the side gun
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get to exit side gun

• DESCRIPTION: Checking through void relics and typing text, they will not sort alphabetically and while typing text, happily switch positions with each letter typed.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at void relics.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen void relics ordered alphabetically and similarly sorted when typing in the search word
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void relics not ordered, and switch positions with each typed in letter.

I have the same problem except that the keyboard "X" key doesn't work either.  I have to wait for the host to disband in order to leave without losing everything.

TYPE: In-Game, Rewards

DESCRIPTION: Finishing a Railjack skirmish and returning to drydock when not being the host of the game gives zero rewards regards the rewards were shown on the Ending of Game rewards screen

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Join a friend's Railjack, run 1 or 2 skirmishes and return to drydock, only the host gets the rewards, others don't.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have got my rewards.

OBSERVED RESULT: I would not get my rewards unless I were the host.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Been happening for a while everytime I join a Railjack that is not mine.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Game simply freezes when trying to return to dojo from a railjack mission

REPRODUCTION: Just try to return from a railjack mission using a the nav console

EXPECTED RESULT: Returning to the dojo

OBSERVED RESULT: Game freezes a few moments after a mission rewards screen appears

REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever I try to return to dojo

Additional note: It started happening after one of 2-3 latest hotfixes. Each time it happens, I have to close the game with task manager.

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Abort Mission after 3 successful missions caused me to lose all bonus affinity and syndicate standings gained. In this case, Host Migration while loading in a new Railjack missions got us stuck in limbo and forced us to Abort Mission. As a bonus slap in the face, even though I lost my syndicate standing, it had already been deducted from the "extra standing possible today" value, so I can't even run a few more missions today to just get it back that way.
  • VISUAL: QFaIQ2P.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: From previous experience, just aborting after the "Mission Success" screen will trigger this.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Abort Mission should only affect bonus affinity and syndicate standing gained since the last "Mission Success" point
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All bonus affinity and syndicate standing gained from the moment I stepped aboard the railjack was lost upon Abort Mission, "Mission Success" be damned!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I suspect 100%, but I'm not gonna waste more standing to find out

• TYPE: Railjack / Stuck
  • DESCRIPTION: After completing a mission in the veil with sentients, All objectives were completed. Tried to navigate to drydock. Nav menu closed but we did not go anywhere. No one in the party was able to interact with anything. no one other than me was able to even enter the menu to abort. I aborted and others seemed to be able to abort after I did. The mission was to steal the destroyer if that matters.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unable to reproduce so far
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Go to drydock
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not go anywhere and everyone was stuck until I aborted.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once

Probably a rare bug but hopefully it gets resolved..

TYPE: Railjack Mission Failure
DESCRIPTION: If your ship is about to hit a critical breach and you finish the mission just before it happens the mission will be FAILED due to critical breach triggering after the mission was completed  (e.g. if you have a fire and your ship is low health and you have 1 crewship to go, if you destroy that crewship and then right after it triggers a critical breach, your mission will go from SUCCESSFUL (everything will be triggered normally, rewards, Cephalon Cy talking) to failed (you lose the rewards and Cephalon Cy scrubs the mission forces you to dock)
REPRODUCTION: if your ship is about to hit critical breach, and hits it right after your mission completes (due to delay for example in registering a dead crewship etc.), the mission will be considered a failure.
EXPECTED RESULT: Mission Successful
OBSERVED RESULT: Mission Failed, forced to dock
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: Railjack Screen Transition Lockout. ( Black Screen ) 

Description: Upon Entering Pulse Facility in Viel Proximia Via Archwing.

I loaded into a "Black Screen" - I was Client

The area actually loaded - I can hear enemies shooting at me, I can see my HP dropping.
I used my Teleport Device to teleport back to ship thinking a "New Load Screen would Fix it"

Unfortunetly even as I teleported back into the ship the Black Screen Remained.

Again - The area loaded I could move around as seen on the minimap and attack things as seen in the video.

But I could not Quit the game or mission because the ESC menu would not appear. So I had to ALT + F4

Expected Result: No Black Screen.

Reproduction Rate: Rare - It happened me a few times since Railjack launched but out of 80 missions - might have happened 6 times at most. 

Side note: These kind of "Transition" Error have occurred for years in main game, but it only really showed its face in Railjack since the core game the only time you transistion is when you enter a mission and when you leave a mission. This occurs when the next area starts loading when the previous area has not finished unloading. This causes a GUI lockout. 

• TYPE: [Enemy + Avionics interaction]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Ramsleds react very weirdly with certain avionics namely blackout pulse, tether, and invisibility]
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: apply each skill to the ramsleds. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [blackout pulse should probably do something to Ramsleds, Tether should pull ramsleds back, Going invisible shouldn't break ramsleds.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [blackout pulse (nothing happens), tether (ramsleds just rockets through tether even though they are targeted), and invisibility (ramsleds stay inplace, but they become pseudo invincible, sometimes attacks would just phase through them)]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% on my end for all three]

2 Bugs:

• TYPE: Crewship regeneration ability and artillery
  • DESCRIPTION: Firing the artillery at a crewship with a regen AoE active between me and the CS
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to fire the artillery at a crewship while it is inside or past any CS's regeneration AoE
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The artillery shot hits and damages the crewship
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The artillery shot hits the edge of the regen AoE and detonates there, doing no damage to the CS
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I attempt to fire the artillery through the AoE

• TYPE: Railjack Stats and Resource crafting
  • DESCRIPTION: Max Flux energy is shown at a different value on the stats screen from the crafting screen on both drydock and in missions
  • VISUAL:

AE1E64A8C524D83967350870CE7BAA572964031D

37687AC83B5339F5D76B2B036137CC03793765A3

• REPRODUCTION: Equip maxed hyperflux and a 100 flux reactor (haven't tested other mixes)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Max flux energy should be consistent
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Max flux energy is not consistent
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tested with the one reactor, but 100% since I added hyperflux to the build

• DESCRIPTION: In railjack mission, when i'm playing as operator i don't get intrinsic. (might not be a bug but crewship doesn't give affinity when destroyed)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/saVKMms
  • REPRODUCTION: Change into operator and get affinity.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The affinity earned by operator should increase intrinsics.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The affinity earned by operator didn't increase intrinsics.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the time if you're in operator form.

I'm going to get killed for reporting this, but...

• DESCRIPTION: Vigorous Swap is not dismissed by Ability Weapons.  (As it should be according to Hotfix 23.10.5)
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Vigorous Swap mod on a frame with an Ability Weapon. Trigger the Vigorous Swap mod normally, and then activate your ability weapon. You will notice the buff has persisted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vigorous Swap buff should have been dismissed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Buff persists, and even increases damage for some Ability Weapons (Regulators and Dex Pixia tested. Have not tested but likely will have the same result with Ivara/Hildryn)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens with every frame, although the buff has no actual effect on melee ability weapons.

Archived