Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the RJ update. Maybe a bit late, but Im looking forward to it!

Im really sad about the Vazarin nerf, I understand that it was really strong, but now its trash. I also dont understand the other parts about that. The Values are just too low for Objectives wich have 40k and more HP.

I like the changes to the Archguns, they have a bit more impact now. (but RJ will still be superior) Most rj changes look good, but it seems that rj is really easy right now and no challenge. For me RJ wasnt to hard, the "hard" part was the Grind. The Valence Infusion is nice, now I can finally get the last few % on my weapons and stuff.

I like the QoL stuff you added with this patch. Makes some parts of the game feel better.

Overall it seems like a nice change, but the Objective Healing needs an overview again and I feel RJ is really easy now.

Edited by --Q--Candy
  • Like 64

Cheers for the update.

Too many changes to bother quoting everything. Overall seems better, archwing melee is still a meme though because of the mods it has. Guess we'll see with the stat changes, but not hopeful when mods like furor only give 10% attack speed.
Edit: tried archwing melee on Flexa. Actually felt somewhat useable with the enemy nerfs but this is mostly because enemies are complete noodles now.
The fact that seeker volley can 2 shot on veil is pretty laughable though. Dont need other avionics

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The following Conclave Mods have been converted/balanced to PvE Mods! If you already own these Mods they will automatically be available in your Arsenal. You can still obtain these Mods via Conclave, but will also be added to Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker Cred Offerings.

Also conclave in 2020. lmao

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 

Initially thought this was gonna be really bad since some cheaper cost avionics were kind of nice. With 20% less drain on average it'll probably be fine.

Doubled Affinity-to-Intrinsic Point conversion. You will now gain Intrinsics 2x faster. 

Thanks but command when? 🙂 Also wish i could grind intrinsics for command instead of having it capped

Munitions Vortex

• Reverted to ‘as is’ based on Public Test results, albeit with brand new FX for understanding scale / effect of Avionic. 

Actually like munitions vortex in the current state so cheers. Having it attached to the front seemed like a nerf.

Still sad that vazarin dash is completely gutted now with it's only purpose being removed. 500 HP over 5 seconds.... lol

Also regular machete is still only obtainable by daily logins 🙃 I just want to level it pls

Edited by Revanx
  • Like 39

Thank you, the vast majority of these changes and fixes are most welcome.

However, during the past couple of months with much of the community in uproar it's been stated that DE would actually listen to player feedback, evidenced by the recent public test server weekend and changes regarding that.

So why have the vast majority of the playerbase been completely ignored when it comes to the "Healing Defence Objects." Dev workshop and now live changes?

You have for all intents and purposes removed Protective Dash from the game.

Flat HP values? In any mission that will require object healing these flat values are pathetic and should have been percentage based like the community asked for hundreds of times in that Dev workshop thread. 

F

Edited by Kamachi
  • Like 52

Wow, amazing!

But let me take this moment to commemorate the epic highlander battle that took place in Scarlet Spear 4. For many days, a ragtag group of noble strangers fought valiantly to keep the Flotilla instance alive. Even after the ability to trade with Little Duck vanished, we persevered. In the end, it was only myself and __jag__ who stood left fighting until the bitter end, forced to log out from this update. Strange things started taking place as Warframe's spaghetti code unraveld before our very eyes. The countdown timer of one year just suddenly stopped counting, at different points for each of us even. Somehow __jag__ got half-logged out, losing his ability to check profiles and rendered unable to spend his last few Nightwave Intermission creds, as the store just mentioned it's inability to load the vendor's wares. Only __jag__ was listed as a squad in the instance for some reason, we reasoned that maybe that led to his issues. Animations for me started to feel stuck, until we discovered that they just played very, very slowly. Performing a handshake left me stuck in place unable to move or press ESC for half an hour, entering Shawzin took almost 50 minutes.

In the end, the outcome of this battle was not to be determined today. There can be only one, but at least for today, there still may be two as this battle ends in a draw.

But let us not forget the other valiant warriors that we saw fall by our side: (apologies if I don't get all the details or names quite right here)

DDarac, who came in sixth place, one of the only two others we could interact with.

SiL3nC3., who like Bug_Eyes was listed in the Flotilla, but could never actually be seen by the rest of us, and was also silent in chat. Possibly stuck in Railjack loading, who knows. He came in fifth place.

AR45H, who dropped out as fourth place in the morning of day two, I suppose he had other things to take care of.

Bug_Eyes_19??, whose name I couldn't write down in time before he dropped without a word. Stuck in the same realm as SiL3NC3. and never actually seen in person in the Flotilla. Nevertheless, he placed third.

And finally of course __jag__, who refused to quit day in day out, putting up a truly noble AFK fight and causing the draw today. Maybe next time there shall be a winner.

Screenshots for proof below. Enjoy the update you guys! 😄

Spoiler

G1eLN4Q.jpg

Spoiler

N7JMV9V.jpg

Spoiler

R7cwb4C.jpg

Spoiler

iknNqbH.jpg

Edited by RevanZim
  • Like 26

Look at them, they come to this forum when they know they are not pure. Only we, members of SCARLET SPEAR 69, know the true power of the Void. We were lost, but through it's SCARLET SPEAR 69, the Void called to us. It brought us here and here we were reborn. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now we are changed, reborn through the energy of SCARLET SPEAR 69. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of our SCARLET SPEAR 69. It is time. We will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of SCARLET SPEAR 69. https://imgur.com/RUr8eYo

Edited by -TheSerhokyan-
  • Like 48