Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About that Khora Deluxe skin...

Liam

Question

When will this skin be released? Now that we know Ash new deluxe skin comes when Nightwave:Glassmaker comes out, when does the Khora Deluxe skin comes out? 

And when do you think it will be released? SS1jxzA.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Looks like she has a giraffe neck and chicken legs. 

On some pictures her body really looks weird, the proportions are off. But I think that's maybe only the background's fault, it's a similar colour as Khora's skin. Otherwise it looks really good imo, we'll have to see it in game to judge. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

On some pictures her body really looks weird, the proportions are off. But I think that's maybe only the background's fault, it's a similar colour as Khora's skin. Otherwise it looks really good imo, we'll have to see it in game to judge. 

I'll still get it. It is Khora after all.

I wasn't a fan of the Nova Asuri skin but it grew on me. Now it's the only one I use. It looks better with the Atomica helm though

• Like 2

I can easily see the person who sculpted the Ember's chicken skin did this. I'm expecting some weirdly mixed colours put under the half transparent surface. GOD they really screwed this one up. The concept art was amazing, but this one, this thing in-game is just... No. Flowers are too damn small, that decor on shoulder is too small, and her shoulders are also too goddamn small which makes her neck look longer. Inuzuka's designs are spot on, but I really am starting to question the designer's ability to bring to life.

Edited by Gaikki
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, KesslerCOIL said:

She looks really off. Maybe it's just the animation set? but her belly looks huge compared to the rest of her body and her neck looks way too long.

I think they made her belly look bigger for possibly having to make her hips wider to compensate for the flower pedals around her legs. Gotta avoid too much clipping, right?

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I'll be blunt. Not excited for pregnant cat lady... 

Not excited for the stick called garuda either.

I am mildly excited for Ash's deluxe, however. Despite not liking the grid face.

For me the 3 are awful 😞

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Hayrack said:

pregnancy awarness

Is that a thing?

Edit: nvm googled it, it's the expression for promoting healthy pregnancy. It just sounded funny at first glance. I mean, who needs to be taught what pregnancy is? (My English vocabulary on the other hand needs to be taught one thing or two 😁)

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

The lore says: "Fiercely poised with feral instincts, the huntress Khora <...>". The first thoughts that came to me when I saw this skin was "Khora, the protector mom" and "Khora, the cool auntie". I don't mean it's bad, just that it doesn't fit in.