Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Update 27.5.0

[DE]Rebecca

50 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall

i'm done with Liches. how am i supposed to do that? >_>

52 минуты назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

i hope it can be done during the Orb hunt.

52 минуты назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

Again. I'm done with the liches. I am about to miss 7500 rep just because of that. And no i'm not diving into Lich business again. Fed up.

Still no fixes for Mag's Magnetize.

Thanks for the update though.

Warframe  - A game about 3rd person melee and ranged combat. So, the natural addition to that is... a cockpit based space shooter. The failjack specific nightwave entries sadden me. I can only speak for myself but if you force this crap down my throat then I'm done with your game.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
  • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node
  • Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich

Please, enough with the Kuva Liches, at least in nightwave

Reminder to members of the warframe community: In nightwave you don't HAVE to do certain or all challenges at all and you will still get to max nightwave rank for all the rewards. The Lich and Railjack ones they added a small minority compared to the vast amount of other challenges and will not stop you from getting to max Nightwave rank fast by a significant amount of time at all. No one is FORCING you to do certain challenges, there are plenty of others.

2 minutes ago, --N0X-- said:

Warframe  - A game about 3rd person melee and ranged combat. So, the natural addition to that is... a cockpit based space shooter. The failjack specific nightwave entries sadden me. I can only speak for myself but if you force this crap down my throat then I'm done with your game.

Railjack is in a much better state now. It coincides well with what Warframe is as a game. You do the grind, you get fast. I know it left a sour taste in all our mouths but if you haven't tried it again you're only kicking yourself.

vor 58 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Nightwave: Series 3: Glassmaker is arriving TODAY at 2 p.m. ET!

WEEKLY

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
    • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
    • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
    • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

ELITE WEEKLY

• Grand: Kill The Exploiter Orb
    • Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions
    • Machine Interface: Complete a Spy mission with 3 manual console hacks and no alarms
    • Speedster: Finish a Capture mission in less than 90 seconds

I thought nightwave was to help newer players to get hold of nitain, auras and a bit of cosmetics. All new weeklies  cannot be done by newer players with under 100 hours playtime. 

Well I know which challenges I'll be skipping each 'week'... might squeeze in some earth maps for the complete railjack missions though...

• Friendly Fire: While piloting a hijacked Crewship, destroy 3 enemy Fighters
    • Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall
    • Reclaimed: Clear a personal Kuva Lich Influenced Node

WEEKLY

• Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack Missions
    • Forward Thinking: Destroy a Crewship with Forward Artillery
    • Flawless: Clear a Railjack Boarding Party without your Warframe taking damage
    • Confiscated: Hijack a Crewship from the enemy
    • Heavy Ordnance: Kill 500 enemies with an Arch Gun

ELITE WEEKLY

• Elite Explorer: Complete 8 Railjack Missions

oh look... it all relates to kuva liches and railjack.... funny that. 

Kuva liches need to have the murmor grind reduced before I'm subjecting myself to that again.... and railjack, I basically don't enjoy it or have a real reason to do it....

Also funny how it says join an open crew if you don't own a railjack... um I've literally seen the entire railjack map empty except veil and even that only had 1 node with open squads...

EDIT: and some of them don't even make sense for their 'placement'... just hijacking the crewship gives more standing than shooting 3 enemies using it...

Fixes:

• Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo blocking 100% of Damage instead of the intended 90%.

Sad face... miss the old halo, not that I'd actually noticed in all honesty

Not sure if this is a bug or just was not noticed before shipping, but the gold accent on ash is not tint-able, its justa  solid colour, meaning no part of the skin can be coloured to some degree with the a prime aspect (gold and shiny) like all other deluxe skins, please look into this

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

Not so keen on the RJ challenges. 

You arent being forced to do them Lol there are plenty of other challenges. RJ isn't actually that bad now, and is alot better with all the fixes.

9 minutes ago, --N0X-- said:

You do know you can do melee and ranged combat in railjack too, right? In fact it takes up the majority of it. Only those that stay in the ship do the "space shooter" stuff. If you don't like it, elect to be a dogfighter/infiltrator. They're constantly doing melee/ranged combat.

And Nightwave is made to where you don't need to do every mission in order to finish it. I blatantly ignored Eidolon missions the majority of the time and had no trouble finishing the nightwave before the intermission.

5 minutes ago, S.Faiz said:

Disappointing update...Just a simple Nightwave Update...

That's literally all they promised for this update. The new Nightwave and the Ash skin. You only have yourself to blame if you thought there was more.

I'm sorry but the Ash Shroud skin is a disaster:

• Metal bits whose color is not customizable
  • The "accent" color is all over the frame
  • The textures look like beat-up rubber or plastic

It needs a revision of the color scheme, in particular the "accent" color must customize all those metal buckles.

Archived