Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen shot your top "Used" weapons and frames

kwlingo

1 minute ago, AzureTerra said:

The Ninth of Each weapon catagory is:

Soma Prime

Dex Furis

Anku (its only there i think because I am am down my most used melee weapon ~ Galatine as it was used to make the Paracesis)

What weapon/skin is that on your secondary?

16 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

rED5c6C.jpg

2tx9OmM.jpg

Those secondaries are worrying. Legit anything after the top 3 I haven't use more than to gain mastery, or at the very start (except Hot Rivet Gun which I've used for 3 Prodman runs.) I think I need to branch out in secondaries when I've only used 3.

Totally forgot about companions. Yes I wish they would fix the power of the mara detron.

3 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

REJdWoz.jpg

(Odd that Excal is still in the nine-spot, when I haven't played him since maybe my first three months here.)

lol Dude you must be as excited as myself for Nezha Prime! You have that many different builds for him?

34 minutes ago, nickelshark said:

Seems pretty legit to me. Even though I haven't used the Brakk in a very long time I did use it a ton back in the day.

qmOOtvo.jpg?1

Founders always make me jealous.  If I had him, Id definitely make him my most used also.

Spoiler

ltLusDf.png

Duplicate kitguns as well as guandao must be present due to being identical to first entry on lists. In the secondary duplicates' stead would be gaze kitgun and akbolto prime. For melee those would be kripath zaw and dragon nikana.

Edited by NyronGTR
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kwlingo said:

lol Dude you must be as excited as myself for Nezha Prime! You have that many different builds for him?

That was the original justification for the first dupe--I wanted a dubba umbra build that meshed a little better without sacrificing my  current set up at the time.   The third one too, to an extent, but the reasoning was getting pretty tenuous.  The reality was,the idea of forma-ing a new Nezha from scratch sounded fun.  And was.

As far as builds go, I just use one generalist like 95% of the time or more.   Occasionally I'll switch to a pure speed, Pyroclastic Flow, or negative power strength arbitration bonus build.   All of which fit ok on one forma arrangement.  So the dupes are really just glorified cosmetic slots at this point.  Which itself hardly makes a lick of sense now, since DE started offering cosmetic slots separately. 😄

And I'm pretty excited for Nezha Prime, yeah.  Although since I don't  feel like he -needs- any stat improvements, it's mostly about the model and the weapons he comes with.   And an excuse to build another Nezha from the ground up.

At this point I'd be more excited about Harrow Prime if he were up.  Not because I love him more than Nezha or anything, but because a few stat adjustments could help Harrow out significantly, and there might be a little revisit to his abilities too.

Here's mine at 1943 in game hours.  

w9F1gms.jpg

DsniLWc.jpg

ENxnRzu.jpg

ZO33bMK.jpg

GOWHA7d.jpg

While I haven't used the Rakta Cernos in a very long time, I've realized it takes quite a bit of time (in-game hours) using the another weapon/frame to change that usage percentage.  Ivara was previously at 84.4 percent usage until I switched to Ivara Prime.  Then it dropped.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Honestly I doubt they can top Ligers work unless Liger designs the Prime variant. 

True. In that case I hope they will be part of the design team for Nezha.

3 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

And I'm pretty excited for Nezha Prime, yeah.  Although since I don't  feel like he -needs- any stat improvements, it's mostly about the model and the weapons he comes with.   And an excuse to build another Nezha from the ground up.

True they balanced his kit perfectly. Not too OP in any category. He sit perfectly in the middle with CC, Damage buff,  and Tankiness. Yeah I hope one day my Prime Nezha will be able to climb above my Nezha most used currently, 1000 hours later. lol

Let's see... 

Frames

- khora at 11.6%

- Wisp at 11.4%

- Excal at 7.1% (starter and starch art clearer) 

Main gun

- Corinth at 13.9%

- Strun Wraith at 4.5%

- Bramma/Daikyu tied at 4.5%

- Arca Plasmor at 4.1% (needs an honorable mention) 

Secondary

- Zakty at 10.4% (Rip condition overload crazy stratz) 

- Mara Detron at 8.4%

- Staticor at 8.3%

Melee

- Twin Krohkur at 10.6%

- Sepfahn zaw at 9.2% (gota love those nikanas) 

- Mios at 5.6%

• Like 1

On 2020-05-22 at 12:30 AM, Tiltskillet said:

I sure do love forma-ing duplicates for no discernible reason!

Cheers. Yeah, I still care about my original Ivaras dearly since they've been with me for 3+ years now. With my original Ivara, I couldn't fit all the builds I wanted on her, so I needed a 2nd Ivara, and then same situation occurred when I had another build for Ivara but couldn't fit it on Ivara #1 nor #2, so that evolved into a lot of experimentation. Somewhere along the line I needed more Ivaras with the same polarity set-up to fit more builds too (this was way back, well before DE added that feature to add 3 more builds on the same frame/weapon for 10p each). But now, technically I don't need as much redundancy with current wf features.

Spoiler

... but why do something sane like that when you could just build 10 more of your favourite waifus, now fully primed 😄

lk7D9Y6.png

Of course I'm not getting rid of my original vanilla 10 Ivaras, love them each too much to do something like that.

Although honestly, I forgot what I originally wanted Ivara #9 and #10 to do, but whatever. I just realized over time, that i was happier playing the game with multiple Ivaras lol ❤️

I think Nezha Prime is going to be next in-line, assuming that they're following release order from Warframe-China, like they did with Wukong Prime. At least that's my guess currently.  @Tiltskillet You have cool Nezhas too btw, cheers 🙂

• Like 1

Rhino and arca plasmor.

Ive moved on from rhino and starting to use other frames for certain missions. Limbo for spy, gara for endless, saryn for sanctuary. With the status rework im being forced away from arca. Its been a good gun for me. I feel like playing Taps when i finally put it down.

• Like 1