Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we finally get the Bramma adressed?

Prexades

2 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

This as I stated the kuva weapons should not come fully built until you are the Mastery Rank to use them.

honestly just give them a 1 min craft time and a low cost would be good enough (then add the valence fusion for blue prints)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

honestly just give them a 1 min craft time and a low cost would be good enough (then add the valence fusion for blue prints)

This actually would work since they have to be crafted the Mastery Rank would matter, and with such a short time it would not be such a downside. I like your idea.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

You're contradicting yourself, now you're admitting it IS about the damage.

And I'd disagree about both the lens and the opticor vandal, both weapons are imo very good.   But of course pale into insignificance when compared to the bramma, which is the actual problem.  

If we're entering a period in the game when weapons now have to be able to carpet bomb the map in order to be considered good, we're in trouble.

I mean...its not fast like bramma. Maybe the fire rate of bramma must be lowered. But nerf damage its not the way.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Nice editing of my post.

I've nothing against helping players.  I do it all the time, virtually every day in fact.  New clan member struggling with a boss, no problem, I'll help.  I'll explain any mechanics, weaknesses etc.  I'll then go along on the mission and help, give them a nudge in the right direction, revive them if needed.  What I'm not going to do is go and do the mission for them while they stand at the back incapable of doing anything.  When the new player then beats the mission, they have a sense of achievement and learned something.

With lich's you have low mr players going in to these missions with no hope of being able to do anything and getting completely carried through the whole experience.   That's not good, in my humble opinion.   It is a problem with design of the game.

I agree, I help new players all the time and I do not agree in them just having things done for them.

And this is why I was against removing self-damage. It was one of the only few things able to make the community self-regulate.

Now I think only a hard nerf will do the trick. Yes, something else will just take its place, but the next thing in line is nowhere close to this level of annoyance.

I don't think DE will do this until disposition for the KB is at the lowest though. They still need to make plat from Riven sales (People buying plat to buy Rivens) before they nerf it.

EDIT: I was wrong! They did it before the last ounce of plat had been milked, so kudos to DE!

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Isn't that always the case?

How sad.

No, it’s not always the case. Relics and invasions are the only time I run volt or see a lot of volts because people are just trying to rush through mindless content for the reward. Lighting up level 20s just isn’t my idea of fun. 

You won’t see that in arbitration’s or any mission where speed isn’t the goal. But grind is a huge part of this game and blitzing through missions makes boring grind go by faster.

Edited by (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face

I'm sure it will get nerfed eventually.

I prefer other weapons myself even though the bramma is op. The knockdowns are just awful from these weapons. Never liked tgem before still don't like them now.

Naw give me ignis wrath, twin prisma gremlins and nami skyla prime and I'll be fine for most things.

For boss enemies rubico prime and tombfinger with any melee works.

ew

7 hours ago, Yakhul said:

Addressing the Kuva Bramma with a nerf, will only make it more obviously that something that is MUCH MORE OVERPOWERED than the bramma, is still at large, without a single nerf as of yet: Spore Saryn. If powerful stuff gets nerfed, then why not nerf the other powerful stuff alongside with the one being nerfed? why cherry pick only one of them?

Well, yes, nerf this please DE, so that the solo players are unable to do ESO themselves DE. One is a warframe, another is a weapon. You can have a lot of play style with saryn, that includes spamming 4. But bramma ? You just shoot it, Aiming, it never exist while using bramma

I really wish that one day...the entire player base to decide to stop supporting DE same way DE is fking us big time with their nerfs.

Countless hours spent to find the perfect roll, tons of kuva wasted to get a decent riven, forma wasted to get the weapon to lvl 40 ... just after some time all of this to go to the Void because some casual cry-babies complain about the visual effects of explosions blinding them... or because they are so lazy to farm their own Bramma and they are still using MK-1 Braton....making them having 10 kills at the end of 1 hour survival.

I used to support this company by purchasing platinum even though i didnt need.(incl. Prime access) ... but i stopped since Scarlet failed spear and Crapjack. 

I am aware for the sake of balancing some nerfs are needed so we wont have Brammaframe game...but im pretty sure they (DE) were aware of the power of this weapon way before releasing it to Live servers....

Now, i know i will get bashed by a random whiteknight for what i said, but all my time spent in the game to grind the kuva, the perfect elemental roll and dmg, the affinity for the weapon,etc...to go to waste in a second .... it hurts a bit. Is not like u can go to Marketplace, pay 1000 plat and get an OP 1 shot weapon to call it p2w and OP needs nerf.....u work ur ass a lot to make it OP.

5 minutes ago, FlowreenSawlam said:

I really wish that one day...the entire player base to decide to stop supporting DE same way DE is fking us big time with their nerfs.

Countless hours spent to find the perfect roll, tons of kuva wasted to get a decent riven, forma wasted to get the weapon to lvl 40 ... just after some time all of this to go to the Void because some casual cry-babies complain about the visual effects of explosions blinding them... or because they are so lazy to farm their own Bramma and they are still using MK-1 Braton....making them having 10 kills at the end of 1 hour survival.

I used to support this company by purchasing platinum even though i didnt need.(incl. Prime access) ... but i stopped since Scarlet failed spear and Crapjack. 

I am aware for the sake of balancing some nerfs are needed so we wont have Brammaframe game...but im pretty sure they (DE) were aware of the power of this weapon way before releasing it to Live servers....

Now, i know i will get bashed by a random whiteknight for what i said, but all my time spent in the game to grind the kuva, the perfect elemental roll and dmg, the affinity for the weapon,etc...to go to waste in a second .... it hurts a bit. Is not like u can go to Marketplace, pay 1000 plat and get an OP 1 shot weapon to call it p2w and OP needs nerf.....u work ur ass a lot to make it OP.

Oh boo hoo, you set your expectations high on a broken weapon that's bound to be nerfed, go back to Lenz or something

• Like 2

Am 8.6.2020 um 09:42 schrieb Egdot:

Bramma kills everything. Even the fun of playing Warframe.

a hate primary weapons, since they tend to suck a lot. bramma readded the fun to use primary weapons again, at least for me.

I don't know why, but this post post to me seems more:

"Let's nerf a weapon well designed for an horde based game, so i can feel myself once again usefull for the team with my mk-1 weaponry".

You say that the Bramma is a bad designed weapon because it almost overshadows other weapons. Never thought that, just maybe, the problem isn't the Bramma, but that a good 70% of other weapons are just mastery fodder for how they are trash? That without a godroll riven you can't deal consistent damage even to lv 50 enemies? 

The solution isn't to nerf randomly things just because you hate them. The solution is just to equally buff every exsisting weapon, taking in consideration their MR requirement. For example, MR 10 weapons can't be S#&$ty without Rivens. Just no. It's a questionable mechanic. 

If the Bramma is so overused for your tastes, it's just because it doesn't require extreme investments on it for being good. It should be the same for other weapons as well.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Jador96 said:

I don't know why, but this post post to me seems more:

"Let's nerf a weapon well designed for an horde based game, so i can feel myself once again usefull for the team with my mk-1 weaponry".

You say that the Bramma is a bad designed weapon because it almost overshadows other weapons. Never thought that, just maybe, the problem isn't the Bramma, but that a good 70% of other weapons are just mastery fodder for how they are trash? That without a godroll riven you can't deal consistent damage even to lv 50 enemies? 

The solution isn't to nerf randomly things just because you hate them. The solution is just to equally buff every exsisting weapon, taking in consideration their MR requirement. For example, MR 10 weapons can't be S#&$ty without Rivens. Just no. It's a questionable mechanic. 

If the Bramma is so overused for your tastes, it's just because it doesn't require extreme investments on it for being good. It should be the same for other weapons as well.

to be honest raising every other weapon to catch up with the bramma would add fuel to the fire for vets that complain that the game is getting "too easy" 

but i am not complaining with how over powered bramma is, chances are i might pick it up because i was allways more intrested in warframes bows, throwing weapons, mostly melee stuff but i  do favor for range weapons things like that. 

i tend to play with myself often because i know that i can't change what others play.

Edited by maddragonmaster
forgot something

6 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

to be honest raising every other weapon to catch up with the bramma would add fuel to the fire for vets that complain that the game is getting "too easy" 

but i am not complaining with how over powered bramma is, chances are i might pick it up because i was allways more intrested in warframes bows, throwing weapons, mostly melee stuff but i  do favor for range weapons things like that. 

i tend to play with myself often because i know that i can't change what others play.

You're right, but actually who complains about the lack of difficulty and it's searching for a real challenge, they have just chosen the wrong game. Warframe has always been a power fantasy game. 

Yes, after a bit it becomes boring, but even an hardcore game will be boring, if played for enough time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Jador96 said:

You're right, but actually who complains about the lack of difficulty and it's searching for a real challenge, they have just chosen the wrong game. Warframe has always been a power fantasy game. 

Yes, after a bit it becomes boring, but even an hardcore game will be boring, if played for enough time.

Power fantasy does not equate to no challenge or difficulty  but that’s a topic for another thread