Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: "Mark 5 resources" nightwave is inconsistent.
  • REPRODUCTION: Doing the Pluto Oceanum spy on the new Corpus tileset. Marking a resource drop didn't always count towards the nightwave progress. I know for certain at least 2 instances of marking plastids didn't count.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Any marked resource drop counts.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Plastids (perhaps others) didn't always up the progress despite being marked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure yet.

*edit*

Of course I have my 5 done now and the last 2 or 3 I did after making the post counted fine. I definitely had a few that I marked that weren't registered though.

Am 11.6.2020 um 21:21 schrieb HypoTherm:
  • TYPE: Mission (new Jackal)
  • DESCRIPTION: Found I was still in the first chamber after the animation pulling through to second chamber
  • VISUAL:

UHf5Vtv.png

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown - has occured once on around 5 runs. May be due to two players trying to complete a parazon on the first limb?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been pulled through to the second chamber during the animation
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stayed in first chamber, unable to contribute to fight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once so far.
  • TYPE: Ingame - New Bossfight Jackal
  • DESCRIPTION: Reset to first chamber shortly after second limb was attacked via parazon
  • VISUAL: Provided in citation
  • REPRODUCTION: Certain actions during the end / immediatly after the parazon animation seem to trigger the reset, in my case switching to operator and dashing upon end of parazon animation
  • EXPECTED RESULT: NOT resetting my character position to the first chamber
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Player character (in my case Operator) reset to chamber 1, close to the room wall
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unreliably reproduceable by switching to Operator upon animation completion, seems random

TYPE: In-Game, Modding

DESCRIPTION: Basmu Missing mods / Beam Reach mods not counting as exilus.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: N/A

EXPECTED RESULT: Basmu's secondary is a beam weapon and does not contain beam related mods like Combustion Beam or Sinister Reach. Beam range mods (Ruinous Extension / Sinister Reach) are equivalent to projectile flight speed mods, but do not work in the exilus slot.

OBSERVED RESULT: None of the expectations were observed.

REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Spy vault rework dealing damage
  • VISUAL: See video attached
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter vault in question, after first flight of lasers, enter alternate route tunnel and follow it around to the turret, destroy turret (not sure if necessary), wait around a bit, try walk through with either warframe or operator
  • EXPECTED RESULT: able to pass through with no issue
  • OBSERVED RESULT: both warframe and operator taking damage, able to enter "downed" state with operator with no squad members present, able to die in operator mode, rendering mission unfinishable, unable to return to warframe if you take enough damage, operator is in a invincible state in regards to enemies, affects both host and clients
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Link:Vault in question: 1:40, bug in question 2:20

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Team finishes killing Jackal for Sortie. Near extraction, the Treasurer spawns. Treasurer runs straight into extraction, and we kill him. The coin drops, but remains in extraction.
  • REPRODUCTION: Trying killing the Treasurer in extraction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: According to The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3, "If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe place" - I assumed this is what was supposed to happen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Treasurer ran right into extraction and the coin didn't teleport anywhere - we took turns exiting extraction so everyone could grab the coin.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Most likely 100%. 

• TYPE: In-game Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: During the Deadlock Protocol quest, mission on Venus to learn the fate of the 'volunteers' I became unable to move or bring up the pause menu.  This happened during the phase immdediately following the part where you defend the 2nd console and it switches to a cutscene of the jockey's visuals, then switches back to the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: I believe this happened due to some conflict with operator transference.   I was in operator form when the cutscene triggered, I may have entered transference just when the cutscene started.   I saw the granum void area, then switched back.  When I pressed my transference hotkey (E). I went back to my warframe, but could not move. I could not bring up the pause menu with ESC. Couldn't reactivate transference. Couldn't use weapons, use powers, switch guns. The only keybind that seemed to work was my chat key.  I tried /unstuck but it didn't help.  I had to ALT-F4 to close the game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to continue the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got Deadlocked. I see what you did there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I didn't try to reproduce it.

• DESCRIPTION: Spy vault does not unlock after extracting data
  • REPRODUCTION: Run spy missions on the new Corpus ship tileset.  The main bugged tile is the one that opens in to the randomly accessible left/right doors, where you enter above the console room.  The redesign features the corpse of the Ropalolyst.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After obtaining the data, all doors (including ones that were randomly sealed with no access) should open.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No change in door state.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always on this tile.

Also not sure if it counts as bugs, but a handful of other tiles have design issues/oversights that go against the basic spy vault design of their normal counterparts, and feel bad to play.

• The laser hallway with the dropout floor has no back entrance to the console room unlike the normal tile variant.  The new tile still has the upper vent shaft leading in, but every time I've seen it, both vents are grated off with no signs of any environmental interactions that can open them.  A big part of spy vault design is that you should never need to open the front door to get in, and this breaks that rule.
  • The vertical laser vault, while fine once inside the big room, has no way around the 2 cameras around the corner from the entrance. (The original 2 elevator grates reduced to 1, which is now always closed).  Plus the elevator wall is "fake" and cannot be parkoured on.

Type : crash

description: warframe crashes while playing missions random. Sometimes caused by returning to warframe from operator or just killing enemies. Was working fine before the hotfix.

reproduction : playing the game normally without playing deadlock protocol.

expected result: to be able to play the mission.

observed result: game crashes and crash report program opens

reproduction rate : all the time

3 hours ago, Rookie1262 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Team finishes killing Jackal for Sortie. Near extraction, the Treasurer spawns. Treasurer runs straight into extraction, and we kill him. The coin drops, but remains in extraction.
  • REPRODUCTION: Trying killing the Treasurer in extraction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: According to The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3, "If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe place" - I assumed this is what was supposed to happen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Treasurer ran right into extraction and the coin didn't teleport anywhere - we took turns exiting extraction so everyone could grab the coin.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Most likely 100%. 

Happened with my team on the sortie as well. When I've done solo assorted normal ship runs the coin has teleported out the few times he ran in there and I killed him.

2 hours ago, Callback said:
  • The vertical laser vault, while fine once inside the big room, has no way around the 2 cameras around the corner from the entrance. (The original 2 elevator grates reduced to 1, which is now always closed).  Plus the elevator wall is "fake" and cannot be parkoured on.

That vent in the elevator shaft was open on a lower level one that I did, and even had noob help available. When running it on Pluto, that grate was always closed for me as well. So it seems to depend on the level of the mission.

I did notice that I couldn't work my way back up if the elevator was at the bottom as well.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Octavia's 1 {Mallet} only pulses its damage when the player is close to its location while inside the Granum Void, but behaves as usual outside of it.

VISUAL: https://i.gyazo.com/1dfa9fabfdfad9163a71e595ff76bdc8.mp4

REPRODUCTION: Play as Octavia, go into the Granum Void, use her 1 {Mallet}, and see the difference inside and outside of it.

EXPECTED RESULT: The Mallet would pulse its damage regardless of how physically close Octavia is to it.

OBSERVED RESULT: The Mallet only pulses its damage when the Octavia is physically close to it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Reproduction rate.

• DESCRIPTION: Hostage went down inside the Granum right before it closed. He stayed in the closed instance and we were unable to revive him and the mission failed
  • REPRODUCTION: Im sure it can be repeated by taking the hostage inside the Granum and allowing it to go down and then being ported out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The hostage should port out with the Tenno
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hostage stayed inside
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First instance of it but I'm almost positive it will happen every time.

I found something, not sure whether it is a bug or it was intentional.

1- when Limbo goes to his void mode, he still takes damage during the jackle boss fight, both lasers and electricity can damage him while in void mode.

2- When Limbo in void mode, you can't finish the phase with parazon, and If you press the finisher while in void mode, the action button will disappear, and won't show up until you do the phase again.

• DESCRIPTION: Stuck in the pyramid of Parvos' statue
  • VISUAL07330d966a111f7c6601ec59cf8c8d2efd80b9db
  • REPRODUCTION: Stand on the top of the pyramid while it is rising up
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The warframe should be push away
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The warframe get inside the pyramid
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly everytime

• TYPE: In - Game
  • DESCRIPTION: untraceable doesn't work after hacking a crewship generator shield. 
  • VISUAL: timer pops in top left but i dont go invisible

REPRODUCTION: was playing ivara and it happened every time

• EXPECTED RESULT: stay invisible when shooting loud weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: break invisibility and get killed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to enter the plains of Eidolon the game crashes, and the warframe website  opens offering different causes, none of which are the reason for the crash. Orb vallis and all the other nodes work fine
  • REPRODUCTION: Entering the plains of eidolon from the starchart or from cetus
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enter the plains of eidolon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game closes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I try to enter into the plains of eidolon since the deadlock protocol update

Edit: Deleting the game and installing it again seems to have fixed the issue so, happy ending!!

• DESCRIPTION: Before this update, I was able to exchange Lazulite Toroids (12,000 standing) at Little Duck even though my current daily cap is at 11,000. The game would pop up a window telling you that you would waste 1,000 standing, but you would be able to trade them nonetheless.
  • REPRODUCTION: Trading with Little Duck
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to trade them for 11,000 standing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When i click the Lazulite Toroid icon in the new trading menu, nothing happens.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Edit: Seems like i can trade them if I have more than 1 in my inventory, but if i only have 1 then it doesn't work.

I was playing ESO with Protea so I used the time travel button when I hit my 5 button before the timer is up like few 2-3 seconds left on Protea's 4th ability which it rewind itself and this happen

0AE30F12B725DA9318BEA8FD94A205605591937E (1920×1017)

my body is gone but I am not getting hit at all which it reads the kid is the warframe I think which it make the kid disappeared with Protea...this kind of gave me invincibility but I can't move anywhere.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: radial explosion on xoris (and glaives in general, probably) don't trigger dispatch overdrive. direct hits too (only ground slams).
  • VISUAL: swoosh-BOOM (as usual)
  • REPRODUCTION: Take xoris or some glaive, install dispatch overdrive in mod slot, try to use it with radial explosion or direct hits on charged throw (it's so unconsistant tho, like 1/10 even if it hits, sometimes proq off barrels tho)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: when you throw your glaive and manually explode it you should get this sweet 60% speed boost like in the description of dispatch overdrive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no sweet 60% ms boost
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: almost all the time i use glaives (and trying to make 'em really good cuz of origins)

Спойлер

Zephyr Deluxe when? Come on! Garuda already got her own, and Nova have 2.

• DESCRIPTION: Granum Void Spectres didn't spawn their spectre particle ("souls").
  • REPRODUCTION: We went into Triton (we are using those nod for the midlevel farm for Protea) and it seems to have been taken over by grineer. However the void hand stills howed. We went inside and failed because there were no "souls" to capture.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Spectre particles to spawn
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no spectre particles
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea, first encounter

Just now, FaithRose said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Granum Void Spectres didn't spawn their spectre particle ("souls").
  • REPRODUCTION: We went into Triton (we are using those nod for the midlevel farm for Protea) and it seems to have been taken over by grineer. However the void hand stills howed. We went inside and failed because there were no "souls" to capture.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Spectre particles to spawn
  • OBSERVED RESULT: no spectre particles
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: No idea, first encounter

Also, whenever the Corpus aren't in the tileset, the treasurer doesn't spawn. We were quite vexed.

• TYPE: In Game (interface)
  • DESCRIPTION: Nightwave does not rank up upon reaching 10,000/10,000 Standing
  • VISUAL: Screenshot-20200615-211133.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Finished the Explorer weekly challenge, got the 4500 standing needed for rank up. Started the mission at lvl 22 with 5500 standing. Played 4 railjack missions as host. Got an error message upon leaving the mission by having a squad mate choose return to dojo that i am not in a clan, thus the dojo could not be loaded and got thrown out of the mission back into the orbiter without a mission result screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ranking up to lvl 23.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not ranking up to lvl 23 even though i have the 10,000 standing that is required.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time that this has happend to me.

Archived