Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Completing Granum Void in Hydron, Pluto when Zanuka Hunter was set on me but due to me being teleported into the Granum Void and back, I was unable to fight it
  • VISUAL
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: If Zenuka Hunter is released while player is in Granum Void and is not defeated before leaving the Granum Void
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zanuka Hunter should have respawned in the main tileset for battle with me
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Zanuka Hunter continuously punched me through the floor then teleported me back to the Granum Void whereupon I was immediately teleported back to the main tileset at the Hand. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• DESCRIPTION: Octavia's 1 doesn't work if you are not the host and do do not have 3 up.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: While not being the host, cast Octavia's 1.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Octavia's 1 works regardless of what she is currently using. Regardless of party.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Octavia's 1 does draws aggro, but does not attack.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always when I am not host.

TYPE: graphical bug
DESCRIPTION: the reflection of the ice floor is weird
REPRODUCTION: go to the spy vault on jupiter and see for yourself
EXPECTED RESULT: no weird reflection
OBSERVED RESULT: wrid reflection
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Zanuka hunter unable to capture a Warframe
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a Zanuka Hunter Beacon or wait for spawn
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zanuka Hunter captures Warframe, sending them to the Jupiter tileset for the escape mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Zanuka Hunter runs up to downed Warframe, unable to capture
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% - Happened to me twice over a few weeks, have seen some threads asking if its broken for other people too

• DESCRIPTION: Heading to extraction in the reworked Corpus ship tileset after completing a mobile defense syndicate mission.
  • VISUAL: h27S499.jpg601dZLj.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a syndicate mission on the reworked Corpus ship tileset with active medallion hunting. Get the extraction room as shown in the screenshots to spawn and a medallion to spawn underneath the pillar shown in the screenshot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to pick up the medallion below the pillar in some way.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot pick up the last medallion in the extraction zone because the item is out of my reach.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever the chances of spawning the exact same extraction room and medallion spawn at this location combine.

TYPE: Mission

DESCRIPTION: Swapped effects on sabotage mission on the part after reinserting fuel and inserting fuel cell to coolant system in corpus ship remastered tileset

VISUAL: this is the part after reinserting the fuel cell to the fuel port. notice the black area, it's the magnetic field as well as gravity reduction, and there's the time limit of meltdown as wella483048b8c.jpg

and this is the part after inserting the fuel cell to the coolant system. no magnetic fields spawn and gravity reduction throughout the tileset. only total blackout

2e5d0c590f.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Simply do the mission and do the part of reinserting fuel and/or inserting fuel to coolant system

EXPECTED RESULT: On the part after reinserting fuel, there should be no magnetic fields spawning as well as gravity reduction | and as well as for the inserting fuel cell to coolant system part, not only total blackout occur, but also some magnetic fields spawned and gravity reduction throughout the tileset

OBSERVED RESULT: the magnetic field and gravity reduction appears on the part after reinserting the fuel cell to the fuel port, and only total blackout on the part after inserting fuel cell to the coolant system as seen on the pics above

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always occur

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tried to switch to operator
  • VISUAL:
  • Bug happens at 0:30
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Change to operator. Not reliable to replicate, but it happened before
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have changed into operator in the same spot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got teleported do the first room with no way in  or out. Had to abort.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice while finishing the sortie last level.

• DESCRIPTION: Trying to pick up syndicate medallion or ayatan (could not see it)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach this specific tile on a syndicate mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to get on the lower platform to reach it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Platform is a bottomless pit and respawns me 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time a syndicate mission spawns something there

2 hours ago, Cbunn said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to pick up syndicate medallion or ayatan (could not see it)
  • VISUAL:

It's not below, but in the wall. I had once a scannable fragment spawn at this location and was able to scan it through the wall, hence I know the location. For a medallion at the same location I also did not find a way to pick it up. Happens on the other side as well, this room is symmetrical.

3 hours ago, Cbunn said:
  • VISUAL:

I also had this happens, can confirm that it's in the wall.  I managed to get a screenshot with the camera clipping through the wall to see it.

3264FDA089BAF6AE8ADFE5EE697479478A35C3FE

• TYPE: Quest - War Within
  • DESCRIPTION: War Within can not be completed, after getting to the end, instead of returning to orbiter, granting rewards and showing Quest Dioarama, Quest progress resets to Operator loosing abilities and being sent to temple.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just do the quest. Try with all white choices.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Quest completed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Quest can not be completed, progress reset to a previous savepoint.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50% maybe it depends on choices made during quest (all white - broke quest).

On 2020-06-16 at 11:19 PM, ALTNIF said:

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Kitgun mod can be used on primary and secondary kitgun simultaneously. Checked for rivens.

REPRODUCTION: Place a mod on a primary kitgun, then on secondary kitgun. It will be equipped and used simultaneously.

EXPECTED RESULT : I guess message of mod conflict, like when the same mod installed on player weapon and senstinel weapon.

OBSERVED RESULT : Mod can be used on both weapons simultaneously

REPRODUCTION RATE: Persistent always. Works whenever I try.

DE changed it so you can use the same mod across different weapons/sentinels since the last few hot fixes, so no more mod conflict messages when you add the same mod to a weapon and then a sentinel. 🙂 

• TYPE: Quest - Saya's Vigil
  • DESCRIPTION: Hunting animals on Plains of Eidolon during quest rewards Solaris United reputation
  • REPRODUCTION: Hunt any animal during Saya's Vigil quest.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Cetus reputation for Hunting animals on Plains of Eidolon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Solaris united reputation for Hunting animals on Plains of Eidolon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• DESCRIPTION: Attempting to use frame synergy with Protea / use her with other support frames in a squad: VOLT, VAUBAN, NIDUS.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Protea's Blaze Artillery behind a Volt's Shield, involve Vauban's Vortex, involve Nidus' Larva and watch the turret ignore the enemies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The turret to open fire on the enemies in front of it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The turret did not open fire on the enemies directly in front of it through multiple attempts on different missions and tilesets.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: hunting kuva lich with protea, and temporal anchor seems to not work correctly in regards to the health regain. seemed to occur more frequently if i was getting picked up and slammed down by the lich. sometimes it just didn't regain anything, but several times i died, and triggered the anchor, and it just kept me at 1 health. on at least 1 occasion, the anchor was triggered mid slam, and it kept me "slammed" during the rewind, left me at 1 health, and then before i could stand up, i got shot in the face. 
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: i have fought the same lich 3 times now with protea. it did it for 2 of the fights. both times i was solo, if that helps.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have regained health, since lichs BECOME immune, or resist powers, such as oberon's grass, but don't negate self buffs, such as rhinos roar, or inaros scarab armor. maybe it should resist the implosion damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i seemed to inconsistently regain health back during the rewind
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 of 3 so far.

TYPE: In game, FOSSA, JACKAL

DESCRIPTION: Some of defence skills work and some do not 😕 .

DO NOT WORK (lasers ignore them?):

- volt shield skill 3 😕

- frost bubble skill 3 (where is the 4 sec immortality?)😕

- atlas wall skill 2

- gara skill 4

- limbo dash or skill 4 😕

TYPE: IN- GAME

DESCRIPTION: Jackal can't die, the last parazon finisher doesn't trigger

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: unknown

EXPECTED RESULT: He should die

OBSERVED RESULT: He don't die

REPRODUCTION RATE: this is the second time it happens to me. Both times I had to abort, dunno if my teammates were able to surpass the bug.

ED2FEE430ADECDF8C3261E35BB19C996301DC76E

• TYPE: In-Game; Deadlock Protocol Quest itself; soft-lock bug
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Deadlock Protocol quest, when you first enter the void / the sanctuary where Parvos is, if you go into operator form (immediately after the initial dialogue ends, giving you full control of your character so you can go into operator form) and jump off into the bottomless pit, instead of returning you to the point from which you jumped (which is what happens when you are in Warframe form) it instead drops both your operator and your warframe into the overworld, on the Corpus ship (and it will give a nav point to Parvos far below the map, more than 1500 meters). This will soft lock the mission, preventing any further progress until you quit the mission.
  • VISUAL:  Pictures provided of it successfully reproduced. Pictures shown at the bottom of this post.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to the part of the Deadlock Protocol where you first have access to the void where Parvos is. You will need to jump off as your operator. The location you jump from isn't even that picky. You just have to jump from close to the edge. Fall off as your warframe from whatever edge you choose (I mark my point with a waypoint if you want to more accurately reproduce where I jumped from), which seems to set the respawn point. Do that while Parvos and Anyo are talking. Once Parvos finishes saying "preserved me" and you get the ability to go into operator form, do so and fall into the abyss below you. It has to be done quickly. I think if the objective nav point stops blinking, then too much time has passed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The expected result would be to respawn the operator back up on top of the surface he jumped from. This is precisely what happens if you jump off in Warframe form, which is consistent with the rest of the game.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: What happened was it respawned my operator (and frame as well) as you'd expect, except instead of being in the void, both were respawned on the corpus ship, in the overworld (and with the objective having not been completed, and access to the objective cut off, the mission can't progress any further).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate, if done correctly. Twice in a row, initially requiring two separate missions. Happened first time, unintentionally, and I had to quit. Figured I would try to reproduce it before reporting a bug. Tried it a second time and the same thing happened. Then I went into investigation mode. If you dawdle, the bug won't be reproduced. It seems that there's only a small window of time after Parvos stops speaking and you get full control of your character that the bug will exhibit itself. But when done properly, it exhibits itself 100% of the time. I have reproduced it accurately more than 10 times.

Pardon the many screen shots, but I don't have the means to record a video. Each of these screen shots are presented in chronological order, with each screen shot taken only 1-4 seconds after the previous screen shot, in an attempt to show the progression and timing.

When the bug happens, the portal will be closed, there will be no nav point to the hand (the objective nav point will be ~1500m below you, pointing to Parvos), the portal can't be opened, the console can't be interacted with, and the mission can not be finished, necessitating a mission abort.

In quest, as normal:
445DF55A4CF11846C2AA83D7820B79FFE3B638F4

Plugging in coin, as normal for this quest:47B3BC99B81992C883E66AD21F44806CA8E387F4

Spawning into the void/sanctuary area:C25BBCED20E694361A5345F82917163177D0CDD0
Moving to a cliff edge while Anyo and Parvos talk:
88AA5F747F6C018A41D959F62860CE0B86D8FF1D
Marking my chosen drop point. Every location I tried works, but I'm marking it for your convenience:
611EEA6B902C4A42DE4258E9C1DFC654AD0ED2F9
Standing at drop point:
498985CAF7E24EA832D8708F5EEE50A279661A83
Get near edge and then walk off, as a warframe, while they are still talking. I'm not sure if walking off is necessary or not, but I'm just repeating my steps and clarifying it anyway, to make it as accurate as possible:
B9EDB782C2D14D7FE5C12C29B4BD6E53A21099B8
Default Excalibur falling. I chose default Excal (with mk1 Braton, Lato, and Skana) with no sentinel just to make things really easy, in case the warframe used might have been a factor:
A40F24CCDC4C9F4B01173866808A7910A883E535
After falling, the warframe respawns on top, from the point he fell from, as he should. Anyo and Parvos are still talking. Here is me waiting for Parvos to finish talking, while having Excalibur face the cliff edge:
90ACD3E2BDDDC508659D18B666295FDE60823248
Parvos JUST finished his "Preserved me." line, enabling transferrence. I immediately use transferrence and send my operator falling into the abyss below:
ED2FEE430ADECDF8C3261E35BB19C996301DC76E
Operator is still falling, approaching the point at which respawn should happen.
BD431972AE967AB62F7D074F1A4F73D10D608C6E
This isn't just a blank image. This is a screenshot of the fade-to-black of the transition from the void/sanctuary area to the Corpus ship. All music stops.
E3F2F2EF949B4B318F76867E1913065C5D47204B
After the fade-to-black, all the music for the previous area stops and this is where I spawn, screen shot taken only ~2 seconds after the screen shot of the operator falling in the void/sanctuary area. Note that the objective nav point and my way point say Parvos and that tile are more than 1400 meters away.
The actual spawn point on the ship seems inconsistent. Sometimes I spawned back in the Gold Hand room I entered from. Sometimes in the stairway tile that is one tile before that Gold Hand room. This is the farthest I've been sent back, multiple tiles away. The overlay map is on screen for your convenience.
5E4FA5C8B04208718CA7BB66355A287160F81D8E

• DESCRIPTION: Stuck in an animation after picking up a granum crown, facing a fixed direction. I can switch weapons and jump, but can't shoot, can't use abilities, unstuck doesn't work, can't pick up (mission)items with 'x'. I can turn by aiming but then I'm stuck looking another way.
  • VISUAL: 5Qa8ByVzs85D.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: happened twice after picking up the granum crown quickly after it dropped
  • EXPECTED RESULT: pick up the crown and be able to move, shoot, and use abilities
  • OBSERVED RESULT: locked into running animation looking a fixed direction
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happened twice in twenty runs, but only after picking it up quickly

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Colors of my frame are inaccurate/washed out only when I use the Arsenal of my Orbiter with Deferred Rendering on
  • REPRODUCTION: Turn on the "Deferred Rendering", use dark red color in the Saturated palette (on the first color choice of Ember Prime)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Accurate colors like everywhere else in the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Washed out colors
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens when the Deferred Rendering is turned on.

Edit : Found later this bug was mentioned here

• DESCRIPTION: Using Xoris as melee (with a Pyrana Prime equipped but not held) does not proc Relentless Combination mod.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Melee an enemy using Xoris. (in this case it was a heavy bombard.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: when a slash proc occurs due to xoris melee, the combo counter should increment by +1 for every slash tick due to Relentless Combination.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: when a slash proc occurs due to Xoris melee, the combo counter does not change.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 10 / 10 times tested showed observed result, so 100% currently.

As mentioned before, the new UI to turn in syndicate medallions is not working correctly. I managed to find some more info on this, since it does not always occur.

• TYPE: UI / Syndicate medallions
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to turn in medallion for syndicate standing. Your daily standing cap is checked when trying to select all, and when selecting single medallions. This might lead to single medallions not being selectable, and the select all button not working as expected.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Visit a syndicate in the relay
    • Open the UI to turn in medallions
    • Click on a medallion where you have multiple. The dialog opens which ask you for the number
    • Click "Select max". Number is changed to 0 instead of whatever I have available.
    • Click on a medallion where you have exactly one. You get audible feedback, but the medallion is not selected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Select all sets the number to whatever you have available.
    • Selecting single medallions is possible.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Select all sets the number the maximum number of medallions within your current daily standing cap.
    • Selecting single medallions is not possible if it would put you over the daily limit.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs always, as long as you daily standing cap is sufficiently low.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Turning in medallions is not limited to your daily cap. After turning in medallions your daily cap remains unchanged.

Type: In Game (specifically affinity related)

Description: Helstrum unraking suddenly

Visual: unable to acquire one

Reproduction: gain affinity on an unranked Helstrum, at one point it should say it is unranked. If you leave the mission while it says this all affinity for the weapon will be lost and it will go back to rank 0

Reproduction rate: I have taken this weapon unranked into ESO two times now. Both times this has happened to me

Expected result: Weapon gains affinity like normal

Observed result: weapon will loose all affinity acquired

Note: it appears that the weapon will gain affinity and not show it, as when I did retake it into ESO it gained affinity, showed it was unranked, then showes it was at another rank again. If you leave while it is unranked it will show as unranked

Edit: Problem solved, turned out I had Invert Tap/Hold abilities on when I didn't think I did, so this report is no longer necessary.

If anyone else has issues with Protea's first ability being inverted, check that setting under controls. A mod can delete this post if necessary.

Archived