Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

TYPE: In-game, new corpus ship tileset

DESCRIPTION: 'Reactor' field (on shot) damage Limbo in Rift.

VISUAL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MnSTWt9ahOEeS3otJpeDcGS_9PXIvK7l/view?usp=sharing

REPRODUCTION: Find tile and try pass field.

EXPECTED RESULT: Limbo knockback without damage because Rift.

OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo knockback and take damage even in Rift.

REPRODUCTION RATE: At last once.

PS. On Jupiter spy flame in 'fire and ice' vault damage sentinel (but not Limbo) even in Rift.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was hacking a rescue console when my warframe was forced off of it without having entered any inputs.
  • VISUAL: Happened too fast. Not available.
  • REPRODUCTION: If you slide towards a console and abruptly stop and/or select the context action with the rescue consle, your warframe should zoom into the panel to unlock it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to unlock the console without being forced out of it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was forced out of the console, shock proc'd yet remained unharmed (no loss of shield or HP). I attempted 3-4 times to enter into a single console before being able to access the puzzle to unlock the console.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens pretty frequently to me recently despite not playing Nezha often. What can I say? I'm a slide-y boi.

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still present in 28.0.6

• TYPE: Warframe (Protea) Ability bug.
  • DESCRIPTION: When using Protea's 4 close to a "fence" or something like that will make her animation bug on the end of the same + she can use her abilities but can't walk, as seen in the video.
  • VISUAL

• REPRODUCTION: Well, if you go on Jupiter and use the 4 close to a "fence" or something like that and move foward, the bug can occur (as long as I tested it).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Protea should go back to normal and walk normaly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got stuck in a bugged animation (very funny btw)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens when doing what I said before.

• DESCRIPTION: Was farming for repeller systems and noticed glass enemies keep spawning
  • VISUALZOMs5vS.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I just do the mission again and they keep spawning
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should only of gotten 150
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got well over 150
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened every time I go into the orb valus
  • It stopped doing it when I went into orbit and came back. But it started again when the glass spawned back in normally.

• DESCRIPTION: We are running an invasion in Charybdis (Sedna) for detonite injector. Upon reaching the midway junction (the part where you jump into a pod and "activate" it to be moved to another area of the map) we were moved into the new corpus map. Upon exit we were moved into a new corpus map section and had the Granum crown hands on the map. Upon activating one, it took the coin, but nothing happened. When we tried to activate it again, it now says that it has already been used but the hands are clearly facing toward us (it turns away when the void has been opened). We tried a different statue, but it states that it cant be activated when another already is.
  • VISUAL023c65c188c0f7d9803c9c9804229028.png
  • REPRODUCTION:  No idea, this is the first encounter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Granum Void opens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happened
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  No idea.

On 2020-06-14 at 7:42 PM, DrivaMain said:

TYPE: IN-GAME

DESCRIPTION: Grendel Nourish Strike Buff Doesn't Work/Apply

VISUAL: 

1. Damage with Nourish Strike 

trKxgSo.jpg

2. Damage without Nourish Strike :

fSxzRhx.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Compare damage using Grendel's 3 against a non armored enemy like Corpus units to have an easier test without buff and with buff

EXPECTED RESULT: If Nourish Strike is active (using a build that makes it have 255% Toxin Damage Buff). Grendel's Regurgitate should deal around 260.000 damage without enemy damage reduction to level 135 enemies that is being tested.

OBSERVED RESULT: Regurgitate only deals 77.000 Damage against level 135 non armored enemies based on test

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

Still broken as of Hotfix 25.0.6.1

DESCRIPTION: Grendel's Regurgitate AoE damage does not deal scaling damage. Only dealing base damage. Oddly enough the enemy that got spit out took scaling damage

VISUAL: Picture with unmodded Grendel against level 140 Charger, based on math the maximum damage should be 16.800 damage.

4mufACG.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Use Grendel 3 against a crowd and look at the damage numbers. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Regurgitate should deal 16.800 against the crowd of chargers

OBSERVED RESULT: Regurgitate only deals based damage by not taking enemy level into the equation

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Relentless Combination mod for melees not working
  • REPRODUCTION: The mod currently does not work for me at all.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Based on what I know about the mod, I should be adding 1 to my melee combo counter every time one of my slash procs deals damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Slash procs are not increasing combo counter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens consistently. I tested it on Garuda's talons, Hate, and Dragon Nikana.

Sorry about the multi-part bug, but filing half a dozen separate bugs would be annoying for everyone involved.

TYPE: In-Game spy missions on new Corpus Ship tileset

DESCRIPTION: Three Corpus Ship spy vaults still have door and vent behavior that is not consistent with the level of the mission and with the 1.0 versions of the same vaults.  Some things were fixed in 28.0.6, but most problems remain and some new things were broken.  The spy vaults in question are (my own names):

• "Pitfall": The vault with two hallways full of lasers pits and obstacles
  • "The Cage": The vault with the elevator and the glass cage in the middle
  • "Left or Right": The vault with two doors at the beginning on either side and a large room in the back with a guard enclosure

VISUAL: Screenshots and descriptions of the issues from each vault:

"Pitfall":

Spoiler

The configuration of this vault is the same regardless of mission level:

IhlzYSn.jpg

fsByd2W.jpg

Aside from all lasers being active even at the lowest levels, this pit is always closed even at high levels:

bgnZu6L.jpg

It does open, but only if the alarm is triggered.  Again, this happens regardless of mission level:

LH8OgP2.jpg

Also: these two vents into the console room are always closed and unbreakable, even at high levels:

kJfi82G.jpg

"The Cage":

Spoiler

This vent in the elevator is only open on low level missions, it is always closed and unbreakable at high levels.  I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it is inconsistent with the 1.0 version of this vault:

up4T82L.jpg

These two vents up top are only open at low levels, they are always closed and unbreakable at high levels:

QLWQgIY.jpg

Compare those same vents on a low level mission:

mGhEmnZ.jpg

Ocy3T4q.jpg

Those two vents up top provide access to a button that turns off some laser fields in the back of the vault.  However, at low levels this is pointless because the laser fields in the back don't completely close off the door into the console room; you can go around them in a couple of ways.  This button is only meaningful on high level missions where it is currently never accessible.  In the 1.0 version of this vault the button is accessible most of the time on high level missions.

"Left or Right":

Spoiler

Both of these doors at the beginning are always open, regardless of mission level.  The one on the left:

rwnTnTr.jpg

And the one on the right:

aAdcnCZ.jpg

You can just go straight to the side room with the open vent and skip most of the vault.  This was not the case before 28.0.6.

Also, if you go through the vent in the left side room then you can get directly into the console room without hacking the center door.  After cracking the vault, this center door remains locked:

x9aYbh5.jpg

As of 28.0.6 The two hackable side doors in this vault are correctly unlocked after cracking, but this center door still has the same issue.

REPRODUCTION: In the absence of a convenient sortie, I have been using a Lich-occupied spy node on Phobos to test the spy vaults at mission lvl 55+, and the non-lich version of that node to test it at low-level missions.  I have run them a number of times today after 28.0.6 and the issues have always occurred.

EXPECTED RESULT:

• "Pitfall": The vault has different configurations that become progressively more difficult as the mission level increases, with the lowest level having fewer lasers and pits, and the highest levels having all lasers active, all pits open, and one of the two vent paths into the console room open.  This is consistent with the corresponding 1.0 vault behavior.
  • "The Cage": At higher mission levels the grate in the elevator and at least one of the two grates up top leading to the button are open at least some of the time, providing access to an alternate route at high levels where it is relevant.  This is consistent with the corresponding 1.0 vault behavior.
  • "Left or Right": Only one door should be open at the beginning: the door opposite to the side room with the open vent, forcing the use of most of the vault area to get access to the console.  This is consistent with the corresponding 1.0 vault behavior.
    • The center door into the console room is unlocked after cracking the vault.

OBSERVED RESULT:

• "Pitfall": The vault has exactly the same configuration regardless of level.  All lasers are always active, but the pit in the second hallway is always closed and the two vents at the end are always closed.  This makes it disproportionately difficult at low levels and easy at high levels. 
  • "The Cage": The elevator and button vents are only open at low levels and always closed at high levels.  This makes an alternate route only available at low levels where it is pointless.
  • "Left or Right": (New as of 28.0.6) Both left and right doors at the beginning are always open.  This allows you to skip most of the vault.
    • The center door into the console room does not open after cracking the vault.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I ran these quite a few times and so far it's 100%.  My Lich is getting annoyed with me.

Additional Note: 28.0.6 did fix a few things:  The hackable side doors in "Left of Right" now open after cracking, the easy-mode vent shortcut in "The Cage" is now closed at high levels, and a number of problematic cameras that were spotting you when they shouldn't have been fixed in both "Left or Right" and "The Cage".  Keep it up! 

There is a reason I'm being such a stickler for Spy missions: I've been working on an absolutely massive "How to Spy" guide video for a really long time, and it's all done except for these last few holdouts.

DESCRIPTION: Kuva Liches doesn't say their converted line after being converted. It used to do that a few updates ago.

VISUAL: Unnecessary I believe.

REPRODUCTION: Defeat a Kuva Lich with the "Convert" Option. 

EXPECTED RESULT: The Lich should say that he joins your side. Example line for a male lich after convert : "If the queens ever find out. I am dead meat, but Deal."

OBSERVED RESULT:  The Lich does not say it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Weapon-specific
  • DESCRIPTION: Radial damage of thrown melee weapon is NOT affected by Condition Overload
  • VISUAL2.PNG
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Remove all mods from any thrown weapon (Glaive, Zenistar, Wolf Sledge), note the damage of explosion or aura.
  2. Install Condition Overload, pump enemy full of assorted status effects with primary or secondary weapon (avoid viral, heat or corrosive), note that radial damage does not change.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage in step 2 of reproduction should've increased.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It did not.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still present in 28.0.7

• DESCRIPTION: Vauban vortex ability bugs the enemies hitbox for Protea turret blaze ability.  The shots would just go through them and does no damage (no invulnerability damage too).  Not sure if Vortex is the only ability that does it (could happen with khora's strangledome).
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Vortex and the turret for it to happen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The enemies in the vortex should get hit by the turret and do damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All the shots went through the enemies that are in the vortex like if their hitbox dont exist for the turret.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: As Garuda I was on a mission of Neptune - Nightmare Larissa.
  • VISUAL:nmq6DbE.jpg
    x7vR18k.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to block missiles of "Elite Soldier Dzhuno" with Garuda's dread mirror.
    *don't know what is "Elite Soldier Dzhuno" out of RU localization
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Missiles blocked, counter of dread heart increased.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe takes damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• Type: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: The Relentless Combination mod does not work as described or expected.
  • REPRODUCTION: I tested this using multiple high status weapons as well as Garuda's Seeking Talons. With 100% slash proc probability. Seeking Talons was used against a variety of common enemies at level 100.  I also tested this with weapons that were exclusively modded with a stance mod with forced slash procs and Relentless Combination. The enemies were paused in the Simulacrum and tough enough to not die instantly so i was able to observe the combo counter for long enough.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: In the past i was able to increase the combo counter with every tick of a slash proc that was inflicted by a melee weapon with Relentless Combination equiped on it. It worked with any weapon and any slash tick. Enemies marked by Seeking Talons used to be slash procc'd by unique weapon abilities and Zaw arcanes that dealth damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The combo counter does not visibly tick up regardless of the number of active slash procs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I dont see any of the expected results in regular game play or in the Simulacrum.

This mod has been borked since the status revisions. I understand if you think its too powerful as it can be easily exploited. I imagine it would be simple to give it a nerf to reduce the percentage chance of combo gain the mod allows if that is the concern. I would really appreciate the opportunity to included it in my builds again.

• TYPE: In-Game, Loggin problem
  • DESCRIPTION: When i try to log into game it crash. It is possible to get it working by UNINSTALING RAZER App. 
  • VISUAL: Dont have any
  • REPRODUCTION: Always
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to login into game with Razer app cuz i cant use additional buttons without it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My game just crash to desktop
  • REPRODUCTION RATEConstant

Archived