Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha prime access weapon predictions

il y a 17 minutes, (PS4)ForNoPurpose a dit :

What did star gate fans do to you? 🤣

I'm a big sci fi book fan actually but things Star Wars I never really liked, and SG1 I hated it since the movie(that is one of the earlier memories I had with my dad still, who actually +- liked it actually). What can I say :).

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Umbral forma will fix that 🤷‍♂️

Hes unkillable already. If you need more then your using him wrong lol 

I dont, but what other stats they increase with Prime version ? Sprint ? 😄

On 2020-06-21 at 2:10 PM, Jarriaga said:

No. It's either Nezha Prime or Inaros Prime. The next 2 frames in line are interchangeable. 

I just put 3 Forma on my Inaros, so it will probably be Inaros.

On 2020-06-25 at 6:22 AM, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

The rework was planned in preparation for the prime in order to sell prime access packs. The prime was planned first, as all are in order of initial release and MMFF. However, nobody would've bought Wukong's PA in the state be was in -- they needed to make it appealing, so they reworked him. I honestly thought this was common knowledge.

Atlas still worked decently, therefore didn't warrant a rework to sell prime access packs.

Though he does need Pablo's touch.

Told you not to get your hopes squarely set on Nezha. The only one you can reliably predict is the one set for December: It's always the most popular one out of the two females. 

God damn! I already felt cheated when DE decided to put my birdy zephyr into the generic look blender to make the prime and now they gave nezha the shaft (pun intended) in favor of pile of old rags prime.

Now I can only hope they intend to tweak inaros into something that doesn't have the playstile of an undestructible sand dune.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

So happy about this.

Panthera Prime I'll be honest.....also excited about, I know its MR fodder but I have a great riven for it and I enjoy the weapon.....dirty little secret lol 

Hope the stat is still usable. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

So happy about this.

Panthera Prime I'll be honest.....also excited about, I know its MR fodder but I have a great riven for it and I enjoy the weapon.....dirty little secret lol 

Sadly all new weapons dispo is minimum now... so.... unless its a REALLY good roll... it would probably be useless until the next dispo change...

On 2020-07-02 at 5:17 AM, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

Ummm dont mean to burst that bubble but the Nikana Prime kinda exists already 🤷‍♂️

I'd rather see Nezah get a Tombo Prime or Guando Prime. 

Entirely different weapon, needs a different riven an all. If modded right its actually better than the current Nikana Prime. 

Last I looked there are still only 4 total Nikanas which is a family of weapons made purposefully for Chinese servers.

Technically Nikana Prime released before Nikana on Chinese servers. 

Dragon Nikana deserves an upgrade eventually.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-06-30 at 12:22 AM, Xaero said:

Will be released with Harrow obviously.

Pretty sure signature weapons doesn't matter. You say they only started caring after mirage prime? What about Chroma? He came out with Rubico which should've come out with Ivara prime, instead Ivara came with Baza prime. Yeah Atlas prime did come with Tekko prime, but all the inconsistencies show me that they chose that one because it makes sense. (Same logic applies to Ivara, a silent weapon makes some sense.) Atlas is a brawler frame. Rhino was supposed to come with Furax but hes so big that the Furax didn't work with the animation they made for his trailer so they made him fight bare fisted in the trailer. Then they made Ankyros prime for his prime release. Inaros released with weapons that cannot be primed, so they primed him a weapon that makes sense. Inaros released with Mutalist Cernos, Dual Toxocyst & the Lesion.

Idk, the way they used to release tenno weapons is a little different from now. Maybe they're trying to prime old weapons and continue to make tenno weapons with out running out of weapons to prime but still give the releases weapons that make sense. I guess trying to adjust their prime releases with their new pattern of tenno weapon releases.

Doesn't matter either way. The weapons we want must come out at some point right?

I seriously want Akmagnus prime, Okina prime, Boltace Prime, Sibear Prime (ik prob wont happen ever), Strun prime (it's a tenno weapon), Zylok prime, Akzani prime, Tenora prime.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)AstralKoda said:

What about Chroma? He came out with Rubico which should've come out with Ivara prime

Neither Chroma nor Ivara have a signature weapon. Same goes for Rhino and Inaros. You're mistaking signature weapons for weapons that were just released alongside a frame.

Though yeah, it's likely not every signature weapon will be primed alongside their respective frames. Gara, for example, has 3 of them.

On 2020-07-05 at 7:07 AM, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Entirely different weapon, needs a different riven an all. If modded right its actually better than the current Nikana Prime. 

Last I looked there are still only 4 total Nikanas which is a family of weapons made purposefully for Chinese servers.

Technically Nikana Prime released before Nikana on Chinese servers. 

Dragon Nikana deserves an upgrade eventually.

If  oils have one weapon upgrade, it would be Dragon Nikana Prime.  

And not even in a true “power-creep” way.

In an alt-stays to nikprime kinda way.

But I don’t know if lore supports such a weapon

On 2020-07-02 at 4:36 PM, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

So happy about this.

its not mastery fodder.... its a seriously op gun if u mod it right... its the only gun ive ever been able to get to compete with my orthos prime or guandao... and that was before i even put a riven on it.... panthera prime is my dream gun on warframe!!! richochet explosive rounds??? ummmm yes please!!

Archived